Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Magic Johnson just put up a million dollars to lebron for the dunk contest

So let's see Magic has an extra $1 million to throw around like its nothing. His two options:

1. Donate it to a worthy cause. Like oh, I dunno AIDS treatment research?

or

2. Give it to the millionaire who can jump the highest

Default Re: Magic Johnson just put up a million dollars to lebron for the dunk contest

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    kinda like, "yeah baby- I promise I'm wearing a condom"

*too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    So let's see Magic has an extra $1 million to throw around like its nothing. His two options:

or

So we gonna act like Magic hasn't given back now? Wow.

Skip Bayless is creaming himself over this news.

He has several hours of talking points now come next week.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    So we gonna act like Magic hasn't given back now? Wow.
    He has. But there is no reason, anywhere, anytime, where an NBA legend should be handing a million bucks over to the highest paid player in the NBA. Like someone else said if they change it up and say there will be a donation to the charity of their choosing, fine. But don't give a million to the f'n winner.

Banned

Lebron will still skip the dunk contest and later say "im donating the 1m out of my own pocket"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low

or

they have to give it to charity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Lebron will still skip the dunk contest and later say "im donating the 1m out of my own pocket"
    dont let him know this , he would really do that just to avoid it

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    That excuse doesn't work if Magic is going to donate 1 million of HIS money to LeBron's charity. LeBron can give all he wants, but by refusing the offer, he is still robbing the charity of Magic's donation.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

they should get 6 nba players to play a game of lightning from the 3 pt line. Id watch that. At least, for the lulz if nothing else.

lebron still wouldnt do it, he wont have wade n bosh's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    thats what i believe as well, but if he put a million dollars to Lebrons charity to lebron to enter, then i think lebron can't say no, he'd look inhumane
    pretty sure lebron turned down a similar offer before.

Kobe should enter just to show up LeBron again.

you guys all have no business IQ

if magic gets to participate in the dunk contest for 1 mil, he can ask the NBA or Sprite or whatever company benefiting from the publicity to give him back more than the million

it's good business

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    First of all, i don't think Lebron has any need for 1m. But if it goes to some charity I think he'll do it. But the most important thing is that we should make the dunk contest filled with star power. There is no point in having Lebron go up against the Terrenece Ross and Jeremy Evans of the NBA.

Also, there is no way Lebron is scared of losing as some people say, that's just ridiculous. Lebron could do the lamest dunks ever and still get the most votes because he has millions and millions of fans who would vote for him.

Get Lebron, Blake, Durant and Westbrook to do it + major money for charity and I think they'll do it.
    sounds good.......