Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Another D Rose dunk. OFF THE LEFT LEG.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    d rose trends more than lebron on twitter, d rose has more views than lebron on youtube. its the truth. lebron stans mad d rose took the spotlight. why do you think they only started hating on him in his mvp season?

it aint there fault, im kind of mad at kyrie
    No one gives a sh.it. Rose got put into the media hype machine in 10', that's it. Lebron has had the league on lock since before Rose was getting ****ed by Chalmers in the NCAA. Rose won a bs MVP, then Lebron dominated him in the playoffs and proceeded to win another MVP and a championship, while Rose has been injured with Adidas rolling commercials every 5 minutes trying to keep him relevant.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    You're not allowed to give your input. All you do is hate. Go jerk off to your Lebron shrine.
    Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Dude, he's a professional athlete with access to the best physical therapists around, I would hope he could perform some basic dunks almost a year after the fact. This means absolutely nothing.
    Can we get this guy banned or what? He's just annoying.

Why do guys cop criticism like Rose does, without even actually being on the court and playing basketball? Makes no sense to me...

I mean sure, bring up what he hasn't done or isn't doing when he's playing, but having shots at him for taking longer to come back from a serious injury? Unbelievable. Although it usually comes from the usual idiots on here, Heat fans mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Why do guys cop criticism like Rose does, without even actually being on the court and playing basketball? Makes no sense to me...

I mean sure, bring up what he hasn't done or isn't doing when he's playing, but having shots at him for taking longer to come back from a serious injury? Unbelievable. Although it usually comes from the usual idiots on here, Heat fans mostly.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    You mean like how Rose made them cry after he made that ridiculous layup on him and Wade?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikc-uM_Ekkc

They were crying in the locker room after this.
    ...........................? Does this even deserve a response? We were talking about how LeBron shut down Rose in the Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 then you post a video of a lucky lay-up Rose made over LeBron/Wade in some meaningless regular season game in January(?) Cool post I guess.

Beasttt. If he takes the whole season off the league is gonna be mad af. Imagine how much better his jumper is now

Shaun Livingston is still in the NBA after internally amputating his leg from the knee. It's nice to see Rose close to coming back but no need to make a big deal about a 6'2" professional athlete dunking. It's just in, Dr J and Dominique Wilkins can still dunk.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    ...........................? Does this even deserve a response? We were talking about how LeBron shut down Rose in the Eastern Conference Finals Game 5 then you post a video of a lucky lay-up Rose made over LeBron/Wade in some meaningless regular season game in January(?) Cool post I guess.
    Comprehension skills are low on your part I see. It's relevant because the moron you're co-signing talked about how the Heat made him "cry" after the ECF's, and this was the main play in a game where Rose ACTUALLY made the Heat cry in the locker room.

But you know, haters gonna hate. And wait, did Miami win the title that year? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=P6J9KsT6M9c

He did 4 dunks in a row. He's almost here. Rejoice.
    Cant wait to see him do that in game..

Young Kobe is coming back soon..

Prepare your anuses bitches!!!