Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Klay Thompson

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Klay Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    It was a ridiculously small amount. Like bare necessity type of money.. with the logic being the NBA pays for your flights and hotels so you don't need to spend much
    That stupid. Klay can lock his capital into a CD account on his own through a personal or private banker. His dad doesn't need to watch over him like that.
    If I was Klay, I'd go to warriors owner and ask for checks to be paid to him and be deposited into his account.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    That stupid. Klay can lock his capital into a CD account on his own through a personal or private banker. His dad doesn't need to watch over him like that.
    If I was Klay, I'd go to warriors owner and ask for checks to be paid to him and be deposited into his account.
    If his father is overseeing his money it's because he asked him to do so. You are acting like he just came in one day and stole money. Klay can take his money out regardless of what his father says - he's not a child.

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

I wonder how much allowance money Klay receives every week and how much money his dad puts into his own personal bank account.
    Article states this
    [QUOTE]So, if Mychal takes care of Klay

I am not 100% sure that trusting your parents is the best but in most cases it's the lesser of the evil.

Didn't Rip Hamilton's dad steal money from Rip and Rip sued him? I think his pops stole almost one million dollar over the years.

Best low risk scenario is to manage your own money a LA Shane Battier.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i
    Article states this
    I'm really curious on what car Klay drives. His dad seems like a crazy micromanager.

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    I saw him at the transgender strip club though, tossing bills up, with jenkins laughing
    fixed that for you.

Didn't Klay Thompson get caught with pot before he got drafted? Strict parents raise the biggest potheads.

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    Didn't Klay Thompson get caught with pot before he got drafted? Strict parents raise the biggest potheads.
    Good, a pothead is better than an overgrown child who trolls forums for a living, and that's ignoring the fact that Thompson is a baller. Now go back to your sad little life iDung.

I wonder how much allowance money Klay receives every week and how much money his dad puts into his own personal bank account.

Heard on knbr it's 3,000 a month for rent and living, 300 a week for spending. But Jarret Jack said that it's all good because Klay to him is very frugal when they hang out.
    Last edited by SacJB Shady; 03-01-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    No one else noticed this post?

But it was just one dollar bills. He wasn't exactly making it rain. He was just tossing up ones, one at a time.

On the other hand, I have seen Eddy Curry at the club toss 1000 dollars on stage and act like a king, while all the girls crowded him at the vip table. Shook his hand, he was all ''I'm Eddy, I play ball for the Knicks.''

Seen Biedrins obviously at the notorious Mitchell Brother's. Got his autograph, and he remembered me at the union street bar a few years later.

Here is the Club Thompson visited http://divassf.com/ They are passable

He had a great time, I heard. My friend will joke around though about Lacob and Gruber going there, spending 500, and getting 9 inches. But that is just a joke.

Heard on knbr it's 3,000 a month for rent and living, 300 a week for spending. But Jarret Jack said that it's all good because Klay to him is very frugal when they hang out.
    But it was just one dollar bills. He wasn't exactly making it rain. He was just tossing up ones, one at a time.

On the other hand, I have seen Eddy Curry at the club toss 1000 dollars on stage and act like a king, while all the girls crowded him at the vip table. Shook his hand, he was all ''I'm Eddy, I play ball for the Knicks.''

Seen Biedrins obviously at the notorious Mitchell Brother's. Got his autograph, and he remembered me at the union street bar a few years later.
    Here is the Club Thompson visited http://divassf.com/ They are passable

He had a great time, I heard. My friend will joke around though about Lacob and Gruber going there, spending 500, and getting 9 inches. But that is just a joke.
    You are a legend man, but I'd rather you rhymed your posts

Have you guys noticed that Klay and Curry are like kids? I mean they look like good boys. And Lee is their bigger brother. Biedrins held Curry back in that fight like he was his cub.

Mychal Thompson hosts a morning radio show on ESPN LA. I heard him say he won't hold back Klay's allowance because he believes Klay was wrongly fined. I doubt he changed his mind since yesterday morning, so this article in the OP is incorrect.
    Also lol @ some of you guys calling Klay a bitch for letting his parents manage his finances. That's actually a smart move by Klay. You all are aware that the kid is in his early 20's & capable of blowing through his income, right? I'm sure the Thompsons don't want their son to end up another broke NBA player.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

What I don't understand is how someone earning as much as they do can spend it ALL and end up broke