Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe reverts to Kome down the stretcha and loses the game for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You make two threads saying the same shit. Good lord you're an embarrassment
    Look mate it's OK, I'd be embarrassed if my god hogged the ball, missed and open three AND an OPEN LAYUP in the clutch too

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe reverts to Kome down the stretcha and loses the game for the Lakers.

He played like Westbrook down the stretch, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    He played like Westbrook down the stretch, damn.
    This is a Kobe thread man, why you talking about GOATbrook? I think you're hiding your below-the-belt desires for him with a coverup

College superstar

Kobrick......

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

I was sitting right here. This game was lost way before that dude. I watched as multiple teammates bricked shots dished to them.
    i don't blame kobe for the loss but that layup would have tied it. how was it already over?

College star

That's ok Kobetards, new season will start next game.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    i don't blame kobe for the loss but that layup would have tied it. how was it already over?

Momentum was already lost long before that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    That's ok Kobetards, new season will start next game.

Very good NBA starter

Glad to see that the trolls really were scared.

The hypocrisy of Laker fans is hilarious. If Pau missed that layup they slay him. If Dwight misses that layup they slay him. If Nash missed they slay even him. But because it's Kobe it doesn't matter lol

Banned

17 points on 17 shots and 9 assist with 6 turnovers

Chokebe

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Glad to see that the trolls really were scared.
    this f*gg*t right here

He took over too late, where theirs no room for mistakes, should have taken over sooner

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Momentum was already lost long before that dude.
    Lmao that has nothing to do with missing a wide open layup. Maybe he should start trying to score if his team mates aren't making shots. He force feeded them to a point where he just wanted 10 assist and just got 6 turn overs. Garbage scoring from kome against a shit team

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Scared of the big moment as usual. Gets Earl Clark to take the big shot. Typical.
    Chelsea, Heat, and 49ers. What a frontrunning douche bag you are. You're a disgrace to sports fans.