Default Re: Trade Lebron for Kobe, Laker's become dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    and like i said. even in your own imaginary world

kobe still has more rings

you're only making kobe look good

you give kobe 0.10% of a ring for each of his 1st 3

and he still blows lebron out of the water

LOL
    Haha have fun in your tiny little world then bro. You have about one and a half year to rant at most.

any idiotic diluting imaginary way you can cut kobes rings down

theyre still trumping lebrons with any possible inflating chest pounding imagination land luster you can slap on it

AHAHHAHAHA

have a nice day
    lol. at the end of the day lebron >> kobes ever been

that'll be solidified when lbj gets his second ring this year

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Dude (griffith...the dude making the Lebron .5 rings argument), the playoffs were played in full.

The regular season doesn't mean sh*t... i think it's safe to say that the Heat would have made the playoffs even if they had played 16 more regular season games last year, lol.

Trying to make an argument that that ring was .5 of a ring is about as ridiculous as you can get, and it pretty much means that you are losing the argument about Lebron being great and are just grasping at straws.

Banned

kiddlovesnets reminds me of randy from south park when he was trying to explain how his 3 inch pe*nis with adjusting length times width "yaw" factor made him somewhat average compared to others

thats basically a lebron fans argument LOL

"yea sure lebrons d*ck is only 2 inches long. but if you take away 5 inches of kobes and give lebron an imaginary 4+. then it somehow averages out to lebrons pe*nis being comparable to kobes "

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666
    lol. at the end of the day lebron >> kobes ever been

that'll be solidified when lbj gets his second ring this year

lol... even with kiddlovesjizz's formula for kobe and lebrons adjusted pe*nis length formula. kobe still comes out on top

saplings

lol... even with kiddlovesjizz's formula for kobe and lebrons adjusted pe*nis length formula. kobe still comes out on top

saplings

I never really said Lebron ranks higher than Kobe on all-time list right now, just countering your stupid 0.5 ring argument. Perhaps he already is, or he isnt. But dont worry, in about 18 months it will not even be a debate.

saplings

he does have about an extra 8 seasons in the league. plus lbj wasn't spoon fed like your boy when he entered the league.

Why are FG% and 3PT% constantly being disregarded in this comparison? Or how about defensive impact and ability? The guy is simply better suited to run a team and give consistent, efficient production, on a nightly basis. The Lakers would be in a much better position had LeBron been on the team than Kobe, up until this point. Of course it's an assumption; but one that's extremely hard to rebut.

Banned

got damn son... kennethgriffin you have finally come back to trolling the board after realizing the lakers have no hope of winning. oops i mean kobe. lets be serious bro, you arent a laker fan, ur a kobe dick rider who fears and hates on lebron daily. cmon son.

Tim Duncan won a ring in lock out year. i don't see anyone calling that ring a half ring.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I like how some Kobe nut riders say Kobe is still "arguably better than LeBron". Yet if you replaced the two with each other on their respective teams the Lakers are without a doubt doing much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dbk123
    got damn son... kennethgriffin you have finally come back to trolling the board after realizing the lakers have no hope of winning. oops i mean kobe. lets be serious bro, you arent a laker fan, ur a kobe dick rider who fears and hates on lebron daily. cmon son.
    He never really cared about lakers winning, hes a kobestan who only worries about Kobe. If Kobe does not wear LA jersey, he aint a Lakers fan anymore.

lol this is the same blind hope we kobe fans had before the season started..

the problem isnt kobe you nitwits

hes having as good a year as lebron ( arguably better individually )

so replacing the 1 good thing LA has with another good thing still doesnt fix the 11 other problems on this 12 man team

paus soft, no defense
    howards soft, no offense
    mettas slow
    nash's slow, finished
    meeks is streaky, no defense
    antawns slow, soft, finished

its over

give lebron the lakers and give kobe the heat. i'd take that trade right now without even thinking about it

teams win. leaders just do their best with what they have.

you cant turn a crappy team into a contender with 1 guy
    Wait, but why is Kobe better than Lebron then? Like you just said, Kobe won rings on stacked Lakers teams. He was gifted the best NBA franchise of all time. Lebron was stuck in a shit hole city for 7 years with garbage players.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    Tim Duncan won a ring in lock out year. i don't see anyone calling that ring a half ring.
    I do. The basketball played that season was HORRID. In fact he turned me off basketball for the longest period of my life.

When does a #8 seed make the Finals?

At least in 2012 there was more games, and players kept themselves in shape for the most part in the off season with summer league, and touring pro ams.

1999 was a dramatic cliff for certain players careers. Players with promise, too. A whole off season of eating and being lazy destroyed at the very least two high potential PFs in Kemp and Vin Baker.

2002 -1 ring since he STOLE the ring from the kings
    2000 Rigged Game 7 -1 ring
    2010 Rigged 4th quarter for LAL with 20+ fts -1 ring
    2001 - 0.7 ring since Shaq gifted him a ring

so, 5-1-1-1-0.7= 1.3 Rings

Lebron 1.5 rings since last year was harder with very compressed schedule. Tough physically and mentally.