http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrqL4jxcOYk

33 points
    7/8 2pts
    5/5 3pts

in a win against biggest rivals Real Madrid

possibly the best shooter in the world

High School Varsity 6th Man NLZ's Avatar

Default Re: Juan Carlos Navarro crazy game

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum > Juan Carlos Navarro crazy game

Best player in the best league in the best world in the best universe.

Quote Originally Posted by NLZ
    Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum > Juan Carlos Navarro crazy game
    As far as i know we can talk about past, present or future nba players

Where's the defense?

Nikka makes the same floater like 5 times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrqL4jxcOYk

33 points
    7/8 2pts
    5/5 3pts

in a win against biggest rivals Real Madrid

possibly the best shooter in the world
    Yes, he's a better shooter than Ray Allen and Steve Novak

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

does he even lift?

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

An incredibly talented player, and one of the best European players in history. Him and Pau have led the most glorious era of the Spaniard basketball. A shame, has no replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    An incredibly talented player, and one of the best European players in history. Him and Pau have led the most glorious era of the Spaniard basketball. A shame, has no replacement.
    He's the best Spanish player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's the best Spanish player of all time.

You can't say Navarro is better than Pau. Pau has proved himself a champion and an All-star in the top league in the world, which Navarro hasn't.

And for the national team together Pau and Navarro have recently won gold medals in the last two Eurobaskets and silver in the last two Olympics (behind only the United States). Although Pau has never played without Navarro, in the 2010 World's Navarro played without Pau and Spain dropped from being the 2nd best team in the World to a 6th place finish with a 5-4 record (and 3 of those 5 victories were against Canada, Lebanon and New Zealand so really 2-4 record against other top teams)

So while we will never know how Spain would have fared with Pau and no Navarro we have seen that Spain with Navarro and no Pau, Spain drops from being the 2nd best team in the world to not even a top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    You can't say Navarro is better than Pau. Pau has proved himself a champion and an All-star in the top league in the world, which Navarro hasn't.

And for the national team together Pau and Navarro have recently won gold medals in the last two Eurobaskets and silver in the last two Olympics (behind only the United States). Although Pau has never played without Navarro, in the 2010 World's Navarro played without Pau and Spain dropped from being the 2nd best team in the World to a 6th place finish with a 5-4 record (and 3 of those 5 victories were against Canada, Lebanon and New Zealand so really 2-4 record against other top teams)

So while we will never know how Spain would have fared with Pau and no Navarro we have seen that Spain with Navarro and no Pau, Spain drops from being the 2nd best team in the world to not even a top 5.
    You are a ****ing moron.

Navarro is the best Spanish player ever.

In fact, recently he won 3 different polls in Spain asking who is the best Spanish player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You are a ****ing moron.

Navarro is the best Spanish player ever.

In fact, recently he won 3 different polls in Spain asking who is the best Spanish player ever.
    Euroleague, how does Navarro currently ( in his prime) stack up against the current NBA SGs.

I had him high up there, the dude is phenomenal and has torched the US throughout the years. When i told some ppl this they thought I was trollin.

Damn that floater, I don't like his shooting form tho.. he leans to the left after every shot...

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    Euroleague, how does Navarro currently ( in his prime) stack up against the current NBA SGs.

I had him high up there, the dude is phenomenal and has torched the US throughout the years. When i told some ppl this they thought I was trollin.
    He's not in his prime now. In the current time, he has extremely bad injuries to his feet. This was just a throw back game from him.

He already went back to the injury list after that game. His prime was back a couple of years ago, before all of the injuries. In reality, he's not going to play much longer. He might not even make it past this season.

He has been playing at about 70-75% ever since the start of last season. I don't think he can manage to do so much longer.

The unfortunate thing for Navarro was that originally he was really athletic. Really quick, great first step, even great leaping ability (used to dunk a lot in games).

Then he had that bad leg injury early in his career and he lost most of his athletic ability. He learned to adjust to it, but because of that, he can't really afford the further erosion of more injuries to his legs and feet.

He adjusted also to getting older and slower, but now with the foot problems on top of it, he's pretty much to the end of his career now. It's unfortunate, because he is pretty much physically done at age 32, but his skills are better than ever.

College star

If he's healthy he's up there with elite shooters in the NBA. Nash. Ray Allen. Novak. Dirk.