Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    raep tiem

Default Re: Thank you for Melo, Denver...

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Looking GREAT for both teams.... LOL you happy with giving us a top five player for Wilson chandler and danilo gallinari well so be it....

And for those saying the fans are hype.... You damn right I am we look like a contender and melo is looking like a MVP candidate I know denver is missing that
    Stopped reading

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Looking GREAT for both teams.... LOL you happy with giving us a top five player for Wilson chandler and danilo gallinari well so be it....

And for those saying the fans are hype.... You damn right I am we look like a contender and melo is looking like a MVP candidate I know denver is missing that
    you have been a member on here since 06. i expect more from you.

Melo does this EVERY season. looks like an MVP the first 7-10 games

nuggets went no where with melo. knicks have gone no where with melo

nuggets have move playoff wins + a better record since the trade.

how can you act this cocky? because of 4 games? get real. Knicks struggle in the EAST

Nuggets were 15-2 against the east last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Probably. Knicks beat 4 playoff teams by 10 points or more.
    Nuggets beat 0-6 Pistons,2-3 Rockets and a struggling on the road 2-4 Jazz team.

Knicks are a better defensive team and on offense they have a go to guy while the Nuggets don't.

Things might change but with how both teams have been playing the Knicks are a better team.
    Bynum?
    Dirk?

and dont act like everything wont go to hell once amare returns

i actually got no hate for the knicks. I'm rooting for melo in the east now that Rose is down

but this stalker of mine is annyoing and ****ing up my mood

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Bynum?
    Dirk?

and dont act like everything wont go to hell once amare returns
    Even without Bynum and Dirk teams the Knicks faced have a combined record of 12-1 against other teams in the league.

Nuggets beat the Rockets,Pistons and Jazz who have a combined record of 4-10

cool story. great sample size btw.

why does everything have to be Denver vs Knicks?

Denver fans dont give a shit about the knicks anymore, because we are better and more fun to watch now than ever before.

Why cant Knicks fans do the same? That's the only reason I might dislike the Knicks, because of it's fans. worst fans in the league (I do like Niko, and Bagelred.. funny dudes)

Why cant Knicks fans do the same? That's the only reason I might dislike the Knicks, because of it's fans. worst fans in the league (I do like Niko, and Bagelred.. funny dudes)
    That's funny, you guys spent 2 years making fun of the Knicks and the Knicks fans, you guys where everywhere, now when you get a little retribution, it's all why can't we get along?

And the i don't like the knicks because of knicks fans is getting real old.

cool story. great sample size btw.

why does everything have to be Denver vs Knicks?

Denver fans dont give a shit about the knicks anymore, because we are better and more fun to watch now than ever before.

I don't have anything against Denver. I actually love to see them play,they are a very entertaining team to watch.

Small sample size or not,12-1 is much better than 4-10. Knicks right now are playing better than the Nuggets. Will they remain to play like that ? We can only wait and see.
    Who will get further in the playoffs ? Also the only thing we can do is wait and see.

All the arguing which team is better makes no sense. Right now the Knicks look better. In a month the Nuggets might look better.
    After all the playoffs are what matters and we're still months away from it. Let's judge the teams in April,May or June.

Hold those thankses until the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    So, when is the parade scheduled? I mean, 4 regular season games IN A ROW!!!! That's gotta be some kind of record.
    You mean Knicks and Nuggets meet up 4 times in a row? Can't be. Although woud look like mini playoffs there

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    That's funny, you guys spent 2 years making fun of the Knicks and the Knicks fans, you guys where everywhere, now when you get a little retribution, it's all why can't we get along?

And the i don't like the knicks because of knicks fans is getting real old.
    We where everywhere?? gtfo.. there are like 4 active nuggets posters (one is the most rational dude i have even seen) on this site and 15+ active knicks posters. All we heard for 1 year was "you're just mad/salty Melo left"

and maybe it's getting old because knicks fans have been shitty for a long time? it's obvious that shitty fans makes you dislike a franchise, should i not say my opinion because it's been said before?

you are proving my point. I'm trying to be an adult about this, but you're making it impossible. I'm not Jesus, I wont take the bullshit

Kurple why isn't JaVale starting yet? Furthermore why is he playing so few minutes? His per 36 stats are excellent so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kurple why isn't JaVale starting yet? Furthermore why is he playing so few minutes? His per 36 stats are excellent so far.
    because he isnt ready yet. He still makes a lot of the same mistakes, and I think his conditioning isnt on par

and GK loves having a strong bench. Dre + McGee is nice together

Denver got to replenish their talent and add cap space for a player that didn't want to be there. They didn't lose. Neither did we. Why that is hard for people to grasp is beyond me. Especially 2 years later when both teams have rebuilt and are good.

This team has like 5 REALLY OLD players and JR Smith off the bench. Excuse me if I don't believe in the hype or them being better than Denver.

Just wait and see. Melo has never shown anything close to being capable of leading a team to championship. Maybe he will, maybe not. Lets wait a few months before celebrating.
    Last edited by Nash; 11-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.