Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: The Knicks are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Cool WCF
    Wow, that's embarrassing. And I did it twice .

Very good NBA starter

Just hope this momentum will keep going when Amare comes back. It would suck for him to receive all the blame for poor play. Either way I think they need to continue starting J Kidd.

Samurai Swoosh

Anyone know how Iman Shumpert is looking? Is he over the knee injury? I had high hopes for the local product.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    How can a team be unmotivated in the 2nd game of the year, and the first game in MSG? Lebron played 37 minutes, and Wade played 35 as well.
    maybe cuz they won a ring last season? I am guessing you didn't watch the game if you think the heat were trying even a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    maybe cuz they won a ring last season? I am guessing you didn't watch the game if you think the heat were trying even a little bit
    Now the heat weren't trying? You sound like an idiot man just stop.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Now the heat weren't trying? You sound like an idiot man just stop.
    knicks fans delusional as usual

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Props to the heat for playing like shit. Because not trying is a good thing.

Moron.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

And people mocked me when I made a thread where I predicted the Knicks to finish 2nd in the east..

The Knicks are for real.

i have literally felt very little excitement over these three wins. i've enjoyed them thoroughly, but fact is i've been too hardened by being a knicks, bills and sabres fan to get my hopes up over a measly 3 game stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    i have literally felt very little excitement over these three wins. i've enjoyed them thoroughly, but fact is i've been too hardened by being a knicks, bills and sabres fan to get my hopes up over a measly 3 game stretch.
    I know that feel man...

I've also become numb/desensitized to letdowns, disappointments, mediocrity but from what I've seen in these first 3 games, the team is looking niiiiiice....

But we'll see if they can maintain this level of play over the course of a season and into the playoffs

decision haters that mouthed off all summer are M.I.A.

When the knicks lose a game they will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    except he take away the floor space for carmelo, so it makes team worse offensively, he is also very bad at defense. that's why last season when amare is on the floor, the knicks were out scored on average of 11 points, thats' just eye popping.
    Amare has to be respected as a jumpshooter, within 18ft, that's decent spacing. They aren't 3s, but they're higher percentage shots, and he can knock them down at a higher percentage than Felton/Kidd/Brewer can hit 3s. And like I said, right now Kurt Thomas and Tyson Chandler are taking his midrange shots. Amare will make them less dependent on the 3ball, which is good and be a reliable second option...because even in his worst year last season (when the poorer personnel he played with hurt his game) Amare was a 18ppg 48% scorer.

Not only that, but Melo can provide spacing for Amare because Amare can be a featured player in the offense. Creating easier shots for Melo. A lot more of the offense would be ran through the pick and roll, but the results would be the same.

High School Starter

Getting rid of the ch#nk in the armour was a master stroke. The overrated ch#nk will now ruin houston.Orientel cat eating tight eyed hack

we face the red hot mavs, should be a good test this friday

College star

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Props to the heat for playing like shit. Because not trying is a good thing.

Moron.
    Heat are coming of a championship run with nothing to prove, it's not that difficult to grasp the concept. Previous seasons champ don't try in the start of the season majority of the time. I will bump this thread when the Knicks get wrecked by Miami or Boston in the playoffs.