Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: Is 97 bulls making people hate Scottie Pippen on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Oh, so you aren't a racist, you're just a moron.

Got it.
    And he only thinks that dumb sh!t to bring Magic down, in order to prop up Pippen as a Point Guard-Point Foward on Magic's level.

97 Bulls= The Official Jlauber of Pip fans. Congrats.

I dont think he's making people hate Scottie Pippen.. All the things that he said about Pippen, I believe were all true.. Scottie was really underrated here in ISH and sometimes it becomes unbearable the way Jordan/LeBron stans overrate him for their own agenda.. Im not even a fan of Scottie, Im just appreciating greatness.. To all people that hate him becoz of a certain poster are not really a fan of basketball.. They are just hater or maybe they're just plain stupid.. Why hate a player becoz of his fans..

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Im not even a fan of Scottie, Im just appreciating greatness..
    Via watching youtube clips?

Speaking generally, Pippen has emerged as a lightning rod for the Jordan/Kobe debate. Scottie is either overrated or underrated depending on which side of Jordan/Kobe argument you sit on. For my money, calling him a top 10 player at his peak is a fair assessment. Calling him the 2nd best player( I usually hear that from the Kobe fans, in order to discredit MJ) isn't imho. If you're calling him second best( after MJ), then you're basically saying that he was better than Hakeem, David Robinson, Karl Malone, Shaq, Barkley. Was he?

At best, I'd say he was 4th in 94 behind Hakeem, Admiral, Shaq, same as in 95. In 1996, he was having an MVP type season but was he second best overall?

I dont think he's making people hate Scottie Pippen.. All the things that he said about Pippen, I believe were all true.. Scottie was really underrated here in ISH and sometimes it becomes unbearable the way Jordan/LeBron stans overrate him for their own agenda.. Im not even a fan of Scottie, Im just appreciating greatness.. To all people that hate him becoz of a certain poster are not really a fan of basketball.. They are just hater or maybe they're just plain stupid.. Why hate a player becoz of his fans..
    And what do we call you Kobe stans who prop up Pippen to degrade MJ and say Kobe is the GOAT? Fan of basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    And what do we call you Kobe stans who prop up Pippen to degrade MJ and say Kobe is the GOAT? Fan of basketball?
    That's a reply to Jordan fans seeing as how they started this idiotic mindset.

The pecking order of who the best player was on championship teams was never this relevant until Kobe came on the scene.

Kareem has always received full credit for his championships. Including the two or three that he clearly was nowhere near the best player on the team.

I've never seen James Worthy called a "Robin". Or Dumars, Mchale, or Havlicek. And they all were never looked down upon for not being the best player on their team. Even Pippen until Jordan fans decided that Kobes championships with the Lakers in the early 00s didn't have much weight because of Shaq.

At one time, teams were compared to each other and argued over whose best. Now teammates are pitted against each other. Thanks in large part to Jordan fans.

I've come to realize Jordan fans are cancers. And he has a huge following.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    And he only thinks that dumb sh!t to bring Magic down, in order to prop up Pippen as a Point Guard-Point Foward on Magic's level.

97 Bulls= The Official Jlauber of Pip fans. Congrats.
    Why is my view on Stockton bringing down Magic?

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    How? We're listening.....
    Because Stockton was the better defender, had a much better jumpshot and did more with less.

Neither were great at slashing to the basket, but Magic is better. And Magic had a better postgame.

Overall, Stockton was more of a prototypical PG

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    You or SuperPippen, cant really tell the difference
    I have no recollection of saying anything with any similarity to what you posted.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

I'm not sure of the feasibility of something being more ironic than this.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    That's a reply to Jordan fans seeing as how they started this idiotic mindset.

The pecking order of who the best player was on championship teams was never this relevant until Kobe came on the scene.

Kareem has always received full credit for his championships. Including the two or three that he clearly was nowhere near the best player on the team.

I've never seen James Worthy called a "Robin". Or Dumars, Mchale, or Havlicek. And they all were never looked down upon for not being the best player on their team. Even Pippen until Jordan fans decided that Kobes championships with the Lakers in the early 00s didn't have much weight because of Shaq.

At one time, teams were compared to each other and argued over whose best. Now teammates are pitted against each other. Thanks in large part to Jordan fans.

I've come to realize Jordan fans are cancers. And he has a huge following.
    I would like to see someone explain how this opinion is wrong. The whole argument over who "the man" on a championship team is is fvcking embarrassing. Are people such ballhuggers that they only support players and not their teams anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I would like to see someone explain how this opinion is wrong. The whole argument over who "the man" on a championship team is is fvcking embarrassing. Are people such ballhuggers that they only support players and not their teams anymore?
    It so stupid. I said this in another thread, players should get full credit for their championships if the team they were on couldn't win without them. Not replaced, but eliminated from the team. Guys like Bill Wennington and Randy Brown shouldn't be held in the same regard as Jordan. But Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, maybe even Kukoc deserve full credit.

The same with Shaq, Kobe, Fox, etc.

Magic, Jabaar, Worthy, Cooper, Scott

Bird, Mchale, Parrish, Johnson

You get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    It so stupid. I said this in another thread, players should get full credit for their championships if the team they were on couldn't win without them. Not replaced, but eliminated from the team. Guys like Bill Wennington and Randy Brown shouldn't be held in the same regard as Jordan. But Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, maybe even Kukoc deserve full credit.

The same with Shaq, Kobe, Fox, etc.

Magic, Jabaar, Worthy, Cooper, Scott

Bird, Mchale, Parrish, Johnson

You get the picture.
    This. Pip was instrumental to the Bull's success yet his rings don't seem to count. I understand he played with the greatest but Jordan wasn't winning shit until he got Pip.

Samurai Swoosh

97 bulls makes me resent Pippen, the way pauk / lilgodfather1 make me resent LeBron, and the way eliteballer / AlphaDog24 and countless others make me resent Kobe, the same way StateofMind12 makes me resent Yao and hype T-Mac.

All of these people have extreme bias that works against their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    I understand he played with the greatest but Jordan wasn't winning shit until he got Pip.
    Just for the record, your just talking about titles here, right ? Not just getting out of the first round...

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

LMAO...this guy will never make me hate PIP, I modeled my game after his on a lower level of play. 97 Bulls problem is, is that he takes 1994 and plays what ifs...Pip is what he is.... a great compliment to a scorer, nothing more, nothing less...people shit on Nique(30/7/3), but when was he ever with a teammate of Jordan's caliber, in fact how many guys had that luxury? Kobe with Shaq early on, but even he showed he was better player than Pip when left as Alpha Dog

97Bulls talking about Pip, in the same breath as Jordan, Bird and Magic gtfoh with that garbage...Pip is overrated on ISH...that's fact
    Last edited by Calabis; 09-23-2012 at 05:10 PM.