Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Is 97 bulls making people hate Scottie Pippen on ISH?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    You should be ashamed. If I remember correct, you were a Bulls fan right? You know that Krause intentionally put that team together with and eye on losing as many games as possible. Most of the players on the Bulls were second round picks or not even drafted. The Raptors were chalked full of high lottery picks. For you to imply they had the same amount of help in any way shape or form is irreprehensible.

And we haven't even brought up the other years Bosh spent with the Raptors. I'm not implying Bosh should led the Raptors to a championship, but he wasn't any better at leading a team than Kukoc.
    Your opinions just seem to get dumber and dumber. Kukoc>Bosh is really the worst I've heard from you, and I'm not sure I'd be surprised if you have something even worse then that.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Your opinions just seem to get dumber and dumber. Kukoc>Bosh is really the worst I've heard from you, and I'm not sure I'd be surprised if you have something even worse then that.
    To be honest, I said they're about even. Their games are different. But neither are good enough to lead a team to a championship.

My response to bigsmoke in this thread was more tongue and cheek.

I think I've made my case.

3-time NBA All-Star

To be honest, I said they're about even. Their games are different. But neither are good enough to lead a team to a championship.

My response to bigsmoke in this thread was more tongue and cheek.

I think I've made my case.
    No you haven't. All you've said is Kukoc can pass better, ignoring that he wasn't really elite at that or had a huge impact with his passing, also ignoring everything Bosh is clearly better at, and ignoring that Bosh has actually proven to be a much better player to lead a team. Whether Kukoc had a fair chance or not doesn't really matter cause it doesn't take the exact same situation to really determine what a player is capable of. All it really takes is your own eyes and its like you've ignored your own eyes, or your eyes are just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    No you haven't. All you've said is Kukoc can pass better, ignoring that he wasn't really elite at that or had a huge impact with his passing,
    Are you even reading my posts? Did I not say his ast would be higher if he were passing to better offensve players? You disagreed

also ignoring everything Bosh is clearly better at, and ignoring that Bosh has actually proven to be a much better player to lead a team.
    Did I not admonish that Kukoc wasn't as good a scorer as Bosh?

Whether Kukoc had a fair chance or not doesn't really matter cause it doesn't take the exact same situation to really determine what a player is capable of. All it really takes is your own eyes and its like you've ignored your own eyes, or your eyes are just stupid.
    I neve said they were in the same situation. I said Bosh was in a better situation. And when you got Kornel David, Dickie Simpkins, Rusty Larue, caliber players as part of your normal rotation. Come on. Id call that a handicap.

3-time NBA All-Star

Are you even reading my posts? Did I not say his ast would be higher if he were passing to better offensve players? You disagreed
    Sorry, you did make a case. Just a horrible one.

Do you know why I disagreed? Because rarely does APG change significantly just from a change in the quality of teammates. Its one of the biggest misconceptions around. When Lebron and CP3 went to much better teams, there APG actually went DOWN. You know why that is? On a worse team, the better passers/playmakers are more relied upon to setup their teammates. On a better team, the assist opportunities are probably converted at a higher rate because of better offensive players, but since better offensive players will probably result in better ball movement and/or better teammates that can create scoring opportunities for themselves, there are probably less assist opportunities in general for an individual, which makes it basically a wash. This is why Lebron didn't average 10 apg like people thought he would going to the Heat. This is why CP3 didn't average 12 apg like people thought he would going to the Clippers throwing lobs to Griffin and Jordan all game long. This is why Steve Nash probably won't average 12 apg on the Lakers despite the fact that they have 3 better scoring options then the Suns did last year when Nash averaged 11 apg. And this is why not much would change for a guy like Toni Kukoc who isn't even a PG or a ball-dominant player regardless of what teammates are around him. The idea that he could've averaged 2 more apg then he ever did is laughable.

Did I not admonish that Kukoc wasn't as good a scorer as Bosh?
    Okay you mentioned that. But completely downplayed or ignored the huge advantage in defense and rebounding that Bosh has over Kukoc.

I think he's just a loyal Bulls fan who thinks that Pippen was severely getting underrated in this forum. Pip is a top 25 player of all time.

NBA rookie of the year

Lol. Its one thing to have a roast in my honor. Call me dumb, call me a homer or biased.

But I'm not a racist. I'm sure 87 Lakers will vouch for that. I feel John Stockton is a better PG than Magic Johhnson.
    So you discredit larry bird and feel stockton > magic

Well it would be your fault for hating a player you've probably never met because of some anonymous poster on a basketball forum.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    So you discredit larry bird and feel stockton > magic

stockton is a better pg.

magic is the better player because of his athleticism, height, scoring versatility and rebounding.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Lol. Its one thing to have a roast in my honor. Call me dumb, call me a homer or biased.

But I'm not a racist. I'm sure 87 Lakers will vouch for that. I feel John Stockton is a better PG than Magic Johhnson.