Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Metta World Peace: "We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9"

Inb4 Orlando Magic goes 82-0

National High School Star

Default Re: Metta World Peace: "We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9"

Metta must of gotten NBA 2K13 early.

Not airballing my layups anymore Baby Arm Johnso's Avatar

Kobe needs to tell Artest to shut his pie hole and find some humility.

Since Metta got the ball started you quote me on this

"I definitely want to bang Megan Fox this summer"

Former Bulls Fan.

I hope they go for it so they can be worn out by playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    I hope they go for it so they can be worn out by playoff time.
    The whole team should believe in and go for it - better yet, aim for undefeated. Nothing like overconfidence and worn out legs come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Healthy Lakers team has a chance to beat that record but who cares.. I rather have the 6 rings that will cement Kobe as the GOAT than the record..
    LOL - Kobe is nowhere near GOAT much less cemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Arm Johnso
    Kobe needs to tell Artest to shut his pie hole and find some humility.

It's not an arrogance issue. It's an issue of MWP not being able to keep his mouth shut.

Dunking on everybody in the park

the Bulls record is untoachable... it was the perfect storm... you had a stacked Bulls team and the leastern conference was at an all time low..

Lakers will be playing in the west... heck Lakers will struggle to get the best record in their own conference...

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Since Metta got the ball started you quote me on this

"I definitely want to bang Megan Fox this summer"
    You've got a more realistic shot. All you need is a bottle of wine, and some cocaine, and your goal can come true, but in order for Artest's dream to come true he'd need a few planes to crash.

Banned

So many re-tards in here. Dwight wont be ready until atleast half way through the season. Add in the gelling time, the inevitable tiredness from the old azz lakers team, mike brown, tougher western conference and mettas elbow and you will be lucky to finish top of the west. Artest must be highly confused cause brother aint making sense.

College star

If this doesn't make every other team want to beat the Lakers, we can confirm that this is the weakest era ever.

Anyway it would be great if they just miss the Bulls' record (71-11) and then get upset in the 1st round of the playoffs. Can you imagine the greatness that will happen in this board?

Banned

Stay healthy and they certainly can. [COLOR="White"]I didn't say they WILL though.[/COLOR]

I will never understand Ron Artest/MWP.