Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

Default Re: [VIDEO] The Miami Heat's title was given to them by refs, not earned?

LeBron flops because floppers have been getting rewarded. It happens all over the league and it's a smart move by him. It's not honest but he doesn't get paid the big bucks to be honest. He knows the game and he knows how to take advantage.

As far as the original post goes... Imagine you are an NBA ref and you miss a call or make the wrong call. NBA fans around the world start talking about conspiracies.

Human error. Haven't you noticed that it happens to every team?

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: [VIDEO] The Miami Heat's title was given to them by refs, not earned?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Wow. What makes it sad is that this dude is more powerful than 99% of the NBA. Yet he feels the need to flop.

That one against dallas is just
    I've got no problem with the Carmelo one, he had his hand too close to Bron's face. The rest are just shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    plowking is def a bandwagoner (most heat fans in 2012 are)

guarantee he's never even set foot in miami
    And yet I have when I visited the USA.

Another loss for the idiots on the message board.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    And yet I have when I visited the USA.

Another loss for the idiots on the message board.
    I visited Barcelona, Spain one time. The next day I became a FC Barcelona fan. Barca 4 life.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    I visited Barcelona, Spain one time. The next day I became a FC Barcelona fan. Barca 4 life.
    Okay. And?

Is there a rule against supporting a team if you're not from the USA?

Banned

Okay. And?

Is there a rule against supporting a team if you're not from the USA?
    Nope. There's a rule that you have to choose the most popular / favored to win / stacked team at the time. And then pretend like you've been a real fan of them since, like, forever. It's a rule.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

i thought this was common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Nope. There's a rule that you have to choose the most popular / favored to win / stacked team at the time. And then pretend like you've been a real fan of them since, like, forever. It's a rule.
    I won't lie. In 1996 when I chose the Heat, I took into consideration that they would be stacked in 2012. My bad, I am a bandwagoner in that case.

Not like I have posts supporting the Heat prior to the big 3 on here...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=126843

My team still won though. The one I bandwagoned on. Can't take that away. Looking forward to my possible new favorite team next year. Can you believe every year I've watched the NBA my team has won? Crazy right?

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

I won't lie. In 1996 when I chose the Heat, I took into consideration that they would be stacked in 2012. My bad, I am a bandwagoner in that case.

Not like I have posts supporting the Heat prior to the big 3 on here...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=126843

My team still won though. The one I bandwagoned on. Can't take that away. Looking forward to my possible new favorite team next year. Can you believe every year I've watched the NBA my team has won? Crazy right?
    is ur SN a simpsons reference?

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    is ur SN a simpsons reference?
    Yessir.