Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Knicks fans

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Just because all of your posts don't say explicitly that Bynum is garbage doesn't mean you didn't say so in a subtle manner. I'm not going to go back and quote all your posts. You obviously think Bynum isn't worth it and won't make a lick of difference to the Sixers. You are wrong. Labeling me a troll won't change that.
    So, I said something that I didn't say, in fact, I've said the exact opposite of? This has officially gotten stupid.

About Kareem, he was very weird, eccentric and from most accounts somewhat hostile towards others. That might have something to do with him not getting a statue, despite all of his accolades.
    Yeah, a statue isn't a big honor at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So, I said something that I didn't say, in fact, I've said the exact opposite of? This has officially gotten stupid.
    It must be nice to flippantly dismiss things...too bad that means you have lost the argument.

Yeah, a statue isn't a big honor at all.
    What is this...I don't even. Did you even read what I posted? Or are you in flippant dismissal mode because you have nothing else? I clearly explained why Kareem probably doesn't have a statue, and you go on this tangent about "big honor"?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    It must be nice to flippantly dismiss things...too bad that means you have lost the argument.

What is this...I don't even. Did you even read what I posted? Or are you in flippant dismissal mode because you have nothing else? I clearly explained why Kareem probably doesn't have a statue, and you go on this tangent about "big honor"?

I'm flipping dismissal because the argument is over. You aren't even misquoting me, you're just making up nonsense in your head. Why should I concern myself with your lack of reason, proof, a point, etc?

I'm flipping dismissal because the argument is over. You aren't even misquoting me, you're just making up nonsense in your head. Why should I concern myself with your lack of reason, proof, a point, etc?
    Whatever you say. The posts are there clearly for all to see. Unless you start deleting them...

Don't get too mad though when Bynum starts tearing up the Celtics, okay? Not saying the Sixers will be better than the Celtics (maybe but not likely), but Bynum's eyes have to be as wide as Eddy Curry's at a buffet table right now. It's dinner time, and Bynum is hungry after being second/third fiddle all these years (and still getting what...19/12 last year, despite all the "issues").

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Whats NYK record with Lin starting again? And I never said he sucked.

We had a good record with Lin starting no doubt, I don't know exactly what it was, I posted this in another thread. We went 18-6 once Woodson took over including 12-5 once Lin wen't down... Getting rid of D'antoni played a massive part in our turnaround too.

I think Bynum bolsters the 6ers a lot. I'm really glad we've got Chandler and Camby for the 4 times we'll play you guys.

Like a lot of the reasonable posters here have said, it's Mia, Boston 1, 2, the rest of the seeds are seriously up for grabs between NYK, Philly, Indiana, and to a lesser extent Nets, I'm still not sold on them. Anyone saying we're missing the playoffs is straight up hating.

Can't effing wait for the season to start.

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

dont give a fuccc im a nets fan now.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No, not at all.

Miami
    Boston
    Indiana
    New York
    Philadelphia
    Brooklyn
    Chicago
    Atlanta

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I've pretty high on Kyrie, and I'll admit that I MAY be a little too optimistic about their chances. Honestly though, it's mainly just a way to take a swipe at New Yorkers.

I still think the Bulls are a very solid team, even with a battered D Rose (whenever he gets back). It remains to be seen if Bynum can get his head out of his ass and take on a leadership role in Philly.
    We are better then you. Face it and get over it.
    Also, your list on page one proved to me that you have never watched basketball in you're life. How stupid can you be? At thinking Brooklyn will be an 8th seed.