some assholes started posting retarded gifs, and ruined a great thread

its truly a tragedy

Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

its truly a tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Bynum leaves and you shyt on him. What a clown. Trolling? Sixers finished behind NYK by 1gm last season. Sixers improved their team getting a dominant big man and added depth. So there is no trolling. NYK will dissapoint right on cue. And dont dare mention how NYK finished late in the season because the Linsanity moved to Houston.

I'll take the immature retard you call Bynum who avg 19-12-2 on 13 shots under Doug Collins coaching where he will be the focal point of the offense (like he was for that stint in LA last season). Enjoy Wonder Woman, the athletic Mutombo.

Cool rant I actually said Bynum has potential and shows flashes, but over 82 games he will disappoint you. But hey, WTF do I know. Being a Lakers fan I havnt watched the guy play every year, im just a dumb hater

If Bynum played up to his potential he is >>>>> Dwight, ive always said that. But he will sook over the smallest issue and do nothing on the court but sulk.

Also the Knicks had there own internal dramas with Dantoni, injuries etc etc..

That stint when Kobe went down (coachbe) and Bynum had the green light to chuck That was horrible. 6-30 type horrible. Enjoy his shitty decision making when he gets doubled...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

its truly a tragedy
    I know trolls be ruining an epic thread man

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

It'll be interesting to see how Philly looks. No doubt with Bynum the talent is there. How consistent and healthy he is will be another story. Needs to grow up as well big time and maybe getting out of L.A and getting the pressure of being the "man" or more so than he was on L.A will help him with that. Or make him crumble.

He's got a ways to go. Few months back dude came out and said he wasn't ready to go for a playoff game, showed up late and took himself out of it. In an 82 game season he'll need be ready to go if Philly wants to finish above NY.

how mad are you going to be when bynum sits out 70% of the season and leaves in the summer

Sixers fans

How mad will you be when Bynum shoots 3 pointers instead of layups? He obviously has a bad attitude, I don't know how all of a sudden he is going to change. Losing Iggy and replacing him with a horrible defender? Good luck winning games on defense again. Oh wait you won't need defense anymore now that you have a guy who will average 25-12

How mad are you going to be when you finish behind Miami, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn in the East?
    How sad you gonna be when you extend Bynum and learn his knees really are going to kill his career?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Bynum's a great player. He will make the team better, but a title contender? Don't know yet.
    No. They are not. If they are a contender, so are my Knicks.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    How sad you gonna be when you extend Bynum and learn his knees really are going to kill his career?
    I'd more be concerned about his head rather than his knee's.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I'm still not buying into Brooklyn being a force in the east. Also, the Pacers and Bulls are both much better than the Knicks. I don't know why you left them out.

I see the east being:
    Heat
    Pacers
    Celtics
    Bulls
    Sixers
    Cavs
    Knicks
    Nets
    WTF cAVS???

How mad are you going to be when you finish behind Miami, Boston, Philly, Brooklyn in the East?
    I like to see your enthusiasm wasn't affected after spending almost all the previous season with an avatar chosen by Knicks fans after your LOST bets with Knicks fans. Want to make another? 5 year avatar bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I like to see your enthusiasm wasn't affected after spending almost all the previous season with an avatar chosen by Knicks fans after your LOST bets with Knicks fans. Want to make another? 5 year avatar bet?
    make him wear a JR smith av for life. or maybe a melo and amare one

Bynum leaves and you shyt on him. What a clown. Trolling? Sixers finished behind NYK by 1gm last season. Sixers improved their team getting a dominant big man and added depth. So there is no trolling. NYK will dissapoint right on cue. And dont dare mention how NYK finished late in the season because the Linsanity moved to Houston.

I'll take the immature retard you call Bynum who avg 19-12-2 on 13 shots under Doug Collins coaching where he will be the focal point of the offense (like he was for that stint in LA last season). Enjoy Wonder Woman, the athletic Mutombo.
    Lin didn't play late in the season, so I'm not sure how you have decided the late run was all him. Plus you think he sucks.

You do know motivated and very good Bynum shares a roster spot with moody I'm not really into it today so **** off Bynum?

NBA sixth man of the year

The Knicks have just as good of a chance to earn at top 4 seed as Philadelphia, Indiana and Brooklyn. Just my opinion, though.

Miami and Boston are the only two locks for a top 4 seed in the East.