Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks fans

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Knicks fans

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Regular season heroes at this point. I can still see them winning a shitload of games and getting a high ranking, even without Rose, but I don't see them getting far in the playoffs.

You know the Knicks got Brewer, and Houston got Asik, right?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No D.Rose, not sure how the Bulls will be. They will games but more than Sixers, NYK, Nets? I dont see that.

Pacers I forgot. Bulls I didnt. And Cavs being in the playoffs let alone 6th seed? How much heroin do you do on a daily basis?
    I've pretty high on Kyrie, and I'll admit that I MAY be a little too optimistic about their chances. Honestly though, it's mainly just a way to take a swipe at New Yorkers.

I still think the Bulls are a very solid team, even with a battered D Rose (whenever he gets back). It remains to be seen if Bynum can get his head out of his ass and take on a leadership role in Philly.

Banned

Lol @ u think Bynum will lead u anywhere. Ur still in the same class as nets, jazz, and hawks

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    Lol @ u think Bynum will lead u anywhere. Ur still in the same class as nets, jazz, and hawks
    did your thread get deleted?

Bynum's a great player. He will make the team better, but a title contender? Don't know yet.

So Bynum will lead the Sixers further than they have ever been since Allen Iverson? Ok. Not sure whats funny about that. Sixers arent title contenders. Where was that stated besides out of your ass where you enjoy fondling your prostate with a smile?

Same class as Nets? What class are the Nets in exactly. Go wash your hands with your next reply. Smells like \shyt.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

might not lead them anywhere, but his numbers will definitely go up as the only real post player they have and a primary offensive weapon. Frankly, howards #s will go down (even though he is clearly the better player) simply due to playing with another big and a ball-dominant guard. Howard has never had another post player like gasol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    did your thread get deleted?
    YES. WTF happened?

Heat
    Celtics
    Knicks
    Nets
    Pacers
    Bulls/Philly
    Wizards

The Knicks have a decent roster i think theyll finish top 4. I hope youre trolling because Bynum is an immature retard who shows up once every 5 games at best
    The ammount of games you watch him and just Good luck though, would be nice if he did something with all that potential...

The rest of the east is just an embarassment....

Banned

So Bynum will lead the Sixers further than they have ever been since Allen Iverson? Ok. Not sure whats funny about that. Sixers arent title contenders. Where was that stated besides out of your ass where you enjoy fondling your prostate with a smile?

Same class as Nets? What class are the Nets in exactly. Go wash your hands with your next reply. Smells like \shyt.
    Lol this dude is mad. Enjoy ur team first round exit this yr as Bynum leaves ur shitty ass team next OF

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

But in all seriousness I can see the Knicks getting the 4th or 5th spot.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Cavs = lottery again drafting 4th

I can only hope.

Lol this dude is mad. Enjoy ur team first round exit this yr as Bynum leaves ur shitty ass team next OF
    I'm mad? So anyone who replies to your nutty comment = mad. Your logic is retarded. Maybe thats why your thread was deleted and now umad.

Banned

I'm mad? So anyone who replies to your nutty comment = mad. Your logic is retarded. Maybe thats why your thread was deleted and now umad.
    Nope ain't mad quite Estatic actually, knowing my team is back on top again while y'all never know that feel

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Heat
    Celtics
    Knicks
    Nets
    Pacers
    Bulls/Philly
    Wizards

The Knicks have a decent roster i think theyll finish top 4. I hope youre trolling because Bynum is an immature retard who shows up once every 5 games at best
    The ammount of games you watch him and just Good luck though, would be nice if he did something with all that potential...

The rest of the east is just an embarassment....
    Bynum leaves and you shyt on him. What a clown. Trolling? Sixers finished behind NYK by 1gm last season. Sixers improved their team getting a dominant big man and added depth. So there is no trolling. NYK will dissapoint right on cue. And dont dare mention how NYK finished late in the season because the Linsanity moved to Houston.

I'll take the immature retard you call Bynum who avg 19-12-2 on 13 shots under Doug Collins coaching where he will be the focal point of the offense (like he was for that stint in LA last season). Enjoy Wonder Woman, the athletic Mutombo.