Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lebron James finally unlocked his last element: Guts

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    Why the **** would I give a shit about a Piece of shit opinion president? I guess you don't take it to heart when your GM said the same thing about lebron being the best player in the world in 2009? And your saying lebron has never taken over a game?

waiting for you're response and how much you actually value obama's opinion for that matter
    Mr. Obama is the President, of course I value his opinions to the highest. Why else would I vote for someone who I don't care about his opinions?

I said that Kobe being the best player in 2009 is "ARGUABLE". Clearly, it's debatable but the results of the argument is solely based on one's perspective; hence, it's considered as an argument.

No where in my post I said that Lebron has never taken over a game because I watched the NBA final as well. I said he finally took over despite HAVING SUPERSTARS on the team. For instance, in 2008 Olympics game, when the game was on the line, Lebron didn't take over because he knew he could depend on other SUPERSTARS. But in this year's Olympic, he finally showed his fearless instinct; he didn't even look to make a play or to pass the ball on the last few minutes. This thread is meant to give props to Lebron, but somehow, you've managed to deviate my point.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Mr. Obama is the President, of course I value his opinions to the highest. Why else would I vote for someone who I don't care about his opinions?

I said that Kobe being the best player in 2009 is "ARGUABLE". Clearly, it's debatable but the results of the argument is solely based on one's perspective; hence, it's considered as an argument.

No where in my post I said that Lebron has never taken over a game because I watched the NBA final as well. I said he finally took over despite HAVING SUPERSTARS on the team. For instance, in 2008 Olympics game, when the game was on the line, Lebron didn't take over because he knew he could depend on other SUPERSTARS. But in this year's Olympic, he finally showed his fearless instinct; he didn't even look to make a play or to pass the ball on the last few minutes. This thread is meant to give props to Lebron, but somehow, you've managed to deviate my point.
    You're OP is full of shit and you must really be a dumb bitch if you think a shit president has any value in his opinions. So you value Obama's opinions in basketball decisions over Mitch? and no kobe doesn't have an argument over lebron he's right behind him but being a laker stan probably clouds your judgement. Last but not least " Coach K sat him out for some good minutes in the fourth quarter because Lebron seemed clueless" and once again you're a dumbass bitch he picked up his 4th foul and he was placed on the bench. I'm not the only one calling out on you're retarded backhanded compliments. Go back to school retard. I'll neg you tomorrow we can't have retards like you walking around in green on ISH.
    Last edited by BrickingStar; 08-14-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickingStar
    You're OP is full of shit and you must really be a dumb bitch if you think a shit president has any value in his opinions. So you value Obama's opinions in basketball decisions over Mitch? and no kobe doesn't have an argument over lebron he's right behind him but being a laker stan probably clouds your judgement. Last but not least " Coach K sat him out for some good minutes in the fourth quarter because Lebron seemed clueless" and once again you're a dumbass bitch he picked up his 4th foul and he was placed on the bench. I'm not the only one calling out you're retarded backhand compliments. Go back to school retard. I'll neg you tomorrow we can't have retards like you walking around in green on ISH.
    As I stated, it's arguable, go look up the stats and compare them ( especially the post-season LOL). Also, could you please link me where Mitch said Lebron is the best?

I guess you did some homework and re-read my posts along other posts, you simply just copied what others have said... Kids these days

Neg me all you want, I'm here on this forum to contribute my opinions, I could careless how green my "online" bar looks like. As long as my joint and pocket are full of green, I'm fine with that.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    LeGod.

i ****en love this

Banned

As I stated, it's arguable, go look up the stats and compare them ( especially the post-season LOL). Also, could you please link me where Mitch said Lebron is the best?

I guess you did some homework and re-read my posts along other posts, you simply just copied what others have said... Kids these days

Neg me all you want, I'm here on this forum to contribute my opinions, I could careless how green my "online" bar looks like. As long as my joint and pocket are full of green, I'm fine with that.
    So you think stats tell the whole story? Let me guess you just take scoring and ignore the rest right and lebron was sat down because he picked up his 4th foul don't know why you haven't edited that out instead of putting BS like that

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    So you think stats tell the whole story? Let me guess you just take scoring and ignore the rest right and lebron was sat down because he picked up his 4th foul don't know why you haven't edited that out instead of putting BS like that

What a coincidence, Brickingstar logged out and you commented. Okay fine, stats don't tell the whole story right? The whole story in 2009 is that Kobe Bryant WON A CHAMPIONSHIP while Lebron James couldn't even make it to the FINAL! Word, my friend.
    Is that what you really wanted to hear?

Besides, why would I edit out something that I believe in?

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Lebron leveled up to lvl 70!
    What's this Lebron is evolving?!
    Congratulations, your Lebron is now a LeGod.

Banned

What a coincidence, Brickingstar logged out and you commented. Okay fine, stats don't tell the whole story right? The whole story in 2009 is that Kobe Bryant WON A CHAMPIONSHIP while Lebron James couldn't even make it to the FINAL! Word, my friend.

So players that win a championship are officially the best that year no matter what they contributed to their teams compared to others? I think every one needs to edit their best players of the past years list now thanks to that logic. And I'm fine if that's why you really think he was sat down but I guess you're the kind who can't accept their wrong when going against facts and I've been logged on for the past few hours around OTC/football forun fukk you nikka

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

wonder what the Lebron debate would be about if EsPN didn't spend half of sportscenter talking about plays where Lebron made the right basketball decision but it just didn't work out.

or if people just stopped looking anywhere on tv for any kind of basketball analysis.

seriously, is there ANYone on any of the sports networks worth listening to analyze basketball? that's an honest question, I mean it, is there? this is NBATV's biggest fail. when they replay last year's playoffs they need to get all the coaches in studio for pretaped segments at least vaguely discussion how they'd have done this or that differently, how they'd have trapped immediately on the block entry, why they gave weakside help of the screen up top and got beat (probably because the Spurs are awesome), stuff like that.

sure there aren't many active coaches that'd do it, but c'mon, you can't get like Rudy Tomjanovich, Bob Hill, Don Nelson, Larry Brown before he decided he wanted to **** some MILFs? playing old school games is great but I want some hardcore x's and o's stuff on there.

Banned

Wait a minute you just blew my mind I just went a and took your challenge on stats in 09 and 10 the same years kobe won both champs and lebron won both MVPs. LeBron is better in every statistic Playoff and Reg season even in scoring and fg % only thing Kobe had on lebron was he had .3 more steal in 09 in the post season. Why did you bring up stats Are trolling me

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Wait a minute you just blew my mind I just went a and took your challenge on stats in 09 and 10 the same years kobe won both champs and lebron won both MVPs. LeBron is better in every statistic Playoff and Reg season even in scoring and fg % only thing Kobe had on lebron was he had .3 more steal in 09 in the post season. Why did you bring up stats Are trolling me

At first you said stats don't tell the whole story and now you're implying that stats matter a lot because Lebron's stats > Kobe's. LOL man, make up your mind. Yea sure, racking up them MVPS, while Kobe getting his FMVPS...

I don't really want to make a big deal outta this. This thread is simply to show my appreciation for Lebron James, and look where it has gotten now....

Banned

At first you said stats don't tell the whole story and now you're implying that stats matter a lot because Lebron's stats > Kobe's. LOL man, make up your mind. Yea sure, racking up them MVPS, while Kobe getting his FMVPS...

I don't really want to make a big deal outta this. This thread is simply to show my appreciation for Lebron James, and look where it has gotten now....
    I'm not going to call you a retard or a dumbass like bricking but ilm starting to see why you said last page to go look up the stas especially postsean and lebrom is better than him in every category except 09 steals by .3 so I guess youlre just a walking condradiction who doesn't think before he says something and if you think fmvp make him the. Best player of the year is year then I think you know nothing about bball go look at our histoty fmvps. Does kobe win with the cavs with those. Ball hogging stats inferior to lebron lol ? ANd it got here because some stupid crap in here tbh

Seriously, your reading comprehension level is ZERO... you have misunderstood many of my posts in the past few days and I was okay with it because I consider you as a foreigner. But c'mon, no where in my post I said he wasn't clutch. The main claim I made in this thread is that Lebron James finally got the GUTS to take over crucial game DESPITE having other SUPERSTARS(Durant,CP3, Kobe) on the team.

At Kobe being better than Lebron James during his 2peat is definitely arguable. President Obama said in 2009 that "Kobe is the best player in the world," so I guess your opinion must be more accurate and valuable than the presidents right? lol just gtfo...

Since when was Obama considered an intellectual source on Basketball discussions?

Oscar Robertson said LeBron was in a while different league when asked to compare him to Jordan. Should we take his word for it because he played professional basketball at an extremely high level and you didn't, or does that only apply when the person who we regard highly shares the same viewpoint as you?
    Last edited by Simple Jack; 08-14-2012 at 11:17 AM.

I rule the local playground

i don't get why people get offended when kobe fans give lebron props.....

may come with a certain backhand to it, but people should be smart enough to realize that they're giving props but it's just hard to give up on any kind of bias....

every fan does it....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    Since when was Obama considered an intellectual source on Basketball discussions?

Oscar Robertson said LeBron was in a while different league when asked to compare him to Jordan. Should we take his word for it because he played professional basketball at an extremely high level and you didn't, or does that only apply when the person who we regard highly shares the same viewpoint as you?
    BrickingStar asked me how much I value Obama's opinions, so I told him, "Highly, because he's the president." Simple and plain answer.

No where in this post has anyone mentioned Oscar Robertson's comment on Lebron James until you brought it up. I didn't even know he said that until I heard it from you. By the way, I really hope Oscar Robertson said that in 2009...