Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron joins Jordan as the only players to MVP, F-MVP and Gold medal in same year

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron joins Jordan as the only players to MVP, F-MVP and Gold medal in same year

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Last hurrah for Lebron.

Dwight and Durant will take over now.
    Is that a joke? I would bet my left nut right now Lebron will have a longer nba career than Howard

MVP has been given out since 1956, so that rules out every player from before then, and FMVP has only been given out since 1969, which rules out before then. And Olympics have had NBA players only since 1992. So yeah, real incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Is that a joke? I would bet my left nut right now Lebron will have a longer nba career than Howard
    Be careful, you saw what happened with PJR...

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Winning olympics gold is a joke, USA is expected to win everytime with NBA superstars.

Hakeem - only player to win MVP, F-MVP, DPOY.

Way harder task to do.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

But LeBron never had to play the same difficult teams like Kobe and Jordan did. Pfft. He played OKC. Big deal. He achieved nothing special.

Grats LeBron.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Math2
    MVP has been given out since 1956, so that rules out every player from before then, and FMVP has only been given out since 1969, which rules out before then. And Olympics have had NBA players only since 1992. So yeah, real incredible.
    Doesn't change the fact that he is one of two players to EVER accomplish this.

Keep making excuses, haters! Bron will just keep on winning.

Be careful, you saw what happened with PJR...

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

The Big Lebronski.

He is an amazing player and will probably challenge for the title of GOAT come the end of his career. I am positive of that.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I wish they had an Olympic Tournament MVP (like they do at Eurobasket or whatever).

Lebron would get this years...and from what I hear Barkley would have gotten it in 1992.

Therefore Lebron would be the only person in the 5 Olympics since 1992 to have gotten the NBA MVP, NBA Finals MVP, and Olympic Tournament MVP in the same year.

Not related to LeBron's feat but this guy also had an unbelievable year for a 19 year old.

Well, these have been in place for Kobe's entire career. What stopped him from doing it?

[COLOR="White"]bait.[/COLOR]