Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Meeks signs with Lakers, 2-year deal for 3 mil

Williams looked lost here in Houston, but once Kings gave him a chance allowed him to create for himself and took the leash off, he lookd good. He needs a coach that can live his sometimes erratic shot selction.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by spiegel
    Williams looked lost here in Houston, but once Kings gave him a chance allowed him to create for himself and took the leash off, he lookd good. He needs a coach that can live his sometimes erratic shot selction.
    exactly. If he's allowed a little longer rope and he's the main creator of the 2nd unit I think he could flourish in the role, possibly even supplanting Artest in the starting line up.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    exactly. If he's allowed a little longer rope and he's the main creator of the 2nd unit I think he could flourish in the role, possibly even supplanting Artest in the starting line up.
    Mike Brown seems to me not the kind of coach who can live will TW's game.

Seems like Philadelphia will take a dip in quality this year. They lose their franchise guy for a manchild and lost Brand along with their leading scorer. Good pick up for the Lakers I guess though.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88

This is a great pickup for the Lakers... Wow they have done a great job.. CUPCAKE IS DA MAN...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Seems like Philadelphia will take a dip in quality this year. They lose their franchise guy for a manchild and lost Brand along with their leading scorer. Good pick up for the Lakers I guess though.
    I actualy think Philly will be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Quality? Only thing Sixers lost was a veteran prescence with Brand. Lou was replaced with Nick Young. Both gifted scorers who can get their shots off/buckets. Whether Nick Young can be worthy in a disciplined offense is a question mark. Jason Richardson was added, veteran shooter past his prime but capable of floor spacing. Dorell Wright another floor spacer with good perimeter defense. Jodie Meeks value as a Sixer diminished as he was a bad defender (not due to effort which he gave), not being able to put the ball on the floor to create offense and a mediocre finisher at the rim. Sixers aded quality and depth. Defense will be looked at with the loss of Iguodala.

Take a dip in quality is so inaccurate

Decent playground baller nbarumorz's Avatar

LOL @ Heat fans getting their panties in the bunch now that they aren't the most talked about team anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    meeks is ranked very good in advanced stats. he had the highest offensive rating and TS% on the sixers last year.
    What is that crap? What are you even trying to say besides sound like a robot making noise.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    What is that crap? What are you even trying to say besides sound like a robot making noise.
    it's called advanced stat. might be too complicated to understand for low life creature like you

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    it's called advanced stat. might be too complicated to understand for low life creature like you
    I asked you to explain what you're trying to say and you couldnt. Typical geek who cant break down Jodie Meeks game/the player. You look at adv stats and form a conclusion thats incredibly flawed you imbecile. But that might be too complicated for you to understand because you dont understand the game of basketball.