Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." - Skip Bayless

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    He used the exact words "Kyrie Irving is mentally tougher than Kobe Bryant." on today's First Take. I'll find you a link but I doubt you even care. If you read the tweet, the core is that quote. Kyrie has more mental toughness than Kobe.. Who cares if I'm paraphrasing? Journalists do it all the time to get to the meat. I'll add brackets next time for ya.
    Interesting.. I don't watch First Take, or much of ESPN for that matter outside of matches/games. So if he said that, then that's great. Question for you though.. Why do you tune in and make threads about Skip at every whim [ 1, 2 ]?

Like I said earlier, you clearly have an obsessions with the guy.. Get off the mans nuts and seek some professional help.
    Last edited by ImmortalD24; 07-14-2012 at 08:47 PM.

He's my dad.

Where in that tweet does Skip say that Kyrie is mentally tougher?

Maybe he's saying they're equal in terms of mental toughness.

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

kobe would beat kyrie just by staring