Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    -

Default Re: I see what the Rockets are doing.. Lin-Dwight = Yao-Mac pt 2?!

if jeremy lin does go to the rockets his career will end early there. it will be like yao all over again and the rockets will finally learn.

High School Starter

lin is a bum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    WOW WOW WOW, you just did not compare Mike Miller who had only one limited role for that Heat squad to T-Mac who was expected to do a wide array of things on offense for 40+ minutes. You seriously think their situations are the same in managing injuries???
    Miller played hard and gave his all despite being in horrible pain, Tmac did not.

Tmac only played like 35-37 mpg after the 2005 season with the Rockets, so lol at 40+ minutes.

Tmac didn't play hard and give it his all, that's it. There is nothing you can do to refute it because it isn't an opinion, it is a fact.

Yao didn't play that stellar to advance against the inferior Blazers. And, he got abused by Boozer in 2007 as C-Booze outrebounded him and shot a much better percentage. That was the story of the series more than T-Mac's shooting woes.
    Except when we compare Yao's numbers in the 2007 playoffs to Tmac's, Yao's were much better, so nice try.

The story was actually about how Tmac was crying in the press conference about losing in the 1st round and continuing his 2nd round virginity.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    RUSH HOUR 2

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Miller played hard and gave his all despite being in horrible pain, Tmac did not.

Tmac only played like 35-37 mpg after the 2005 season with the Rockets, so lol at 40+ minutes.

Tmac didn't play hard and give it his all, that's it. There is nothing you can do to refute it because it isn't an opinion, it is a fact.

Except when we compare Yao's numbers in the 2007 playoffs to Tmac's, Yao's were much better, so nice try.

The story was actually about how Tmac was crying in the press conference about losing in the 1st round and continuing his 2nd round virginity.

oh wow you need to just STFU
    miller showed up for 1 game. the rest of the playoffs he was shiit