Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe fans vs. LeBron fans

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin
    If I were to rank the stans in order of how god awful they are, it'd be something like ...
    Mine would probably be this in terms of how awful they are.

1. LakersReign
    2. Bladers
    3. NumberSix
    4. ripthekik - more than likely LakersReign.
    (gap)
    5. RRR3/Heavincent

3 of them are Kobe stans and one of them is a LeBron stan and then a complete split between a Lebron stan and Kobe stan for the 5th spot.

Kobe stans are worse to me mainly because they overrate Kobe far more than LeBron stans overrate Lebron and they are also far more insecure. The only insecure Lebron stan is NumberSix whereas the rest of the Lebron fan base already know how good LeBron is and couldn't careless about what other posters think and couldn't careless about how his peers/opponents do.

pauk is not that bad in my opinion. He is objective sometimes when LeBron is involved but he is almost always objective when Lebron is not involved. If you leave his boy alone, he'll leave your boy alone.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Boring idefends/stateofmind, you tried that one already. This from the same b***ha** who, in the 6 months, I've been on ISH, has been a fan of the Clippers/Bulls/OKC/Heat/Lakers/Knicks? GTFOH
    Last edited by LakersReign; 07-11-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Kobe fans are better there fun i cant stand a lot of these Lebron dickriders especially Pauk.

Banned

Kobe fans. In all honesty, all Kobe fans do is worship kobe a lil too much. They can go over the top, but its nothing but dedication and love for their favorite player. Its the Lebron fans who go out of their way to praise Lebron AND shit talk everyone else.

Kobe fans only attack Lebron fans. Lebron fans attack EVERYONE. And Lebron fans have made Miami the most hated team in the NBA, which sucks cause the legit Miami fans aren't bad at all.

Better ?

Both are easily 2 of the 3 worst fan bases for NBA players I've ever seen. So no, I wouldn't choose either side.

You've got the craziest ones like KB42PAH, Alphawolf, madmax, KingwillBall, lilgodfather, and SilkkTheShocker (and now recently "I LUV KOBE") who think their guy "Kobe/LeBron> Jordan"... so therefore, they think both of them are already the GOAT, in the sense...

You've got the over the top fans who derrail threads like RRR3, Heavincent, and LakersReign... which leads to nothing.

pauk and Bladers might bring something interesting to the table, but it's usually biased agenda.

The best fans I've seen of the two are catch24 (Kobe) and TheAesirsFinest (LeBron), but they haven't been posting lately. Though, I'm pretty sure they both like Kobe and LeBron, not just stick to one guy...

Anyways, that's just my view on it. I missed out on some guys, but you get the point. Two over the top fan bases, that you don't really want to be apart of the crossfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Better ?

Both are easily 2 of the 3 worst fan bases for NBA players I've ever seen. So no, I wouldn't choose either side.

You've got the craziest ones like KB42PAH, Alphawolf, madmax, KingwillBall, lilgodfather, and SilkkTheShocker (and now recently "I LUV KOBE") who think their guy "Kobe/LeBron> Jordan"... so therefore, they think both of them are already the GOAT, in the sense...

You've got the over the top fans who derrail threads like RRR3, Heavincent, and LakersReign... which leads to nothing.

pauk and Bladers might bring something interesting to the table, but it's usually biased agenda.

The best fans I've seen of the two are catch24 (Kobe) and TheAesirsFinest (LeBron), but they haven't been posting lately. Though, I'm pretty sure they both like Kobe and LeBron, not just stick to one guy...

Anyways, that's just my view on it. I missed out on some guys, but you get the point. Two over the top fan bases, that you don't really want to be apart of the crossfire.
    Traitor

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Perfect example of this: http://deoxy.org/emperors.htm
    Last edited by LakersReign; 07-11-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I don't really have anything against the Kobe fans. I just don't like posters that hide behind other posters in debates. Im talking about you Lebron23 and Heavencent or whatever your shitty name is. These guys just hide behind other posters arguements and co-sign whatever they say. That is weak. At least guys like ripthekik (anti-Bron) and pauk (pro-bron) will write of wall of text defending their opinion. Im more against Knicks fans that overrate their shitty team/franchise. The Mecca of Retards.

Im definitely a Lebron fan first and foremost. But that doesn't mean im a Kobe hater. I criticize him when I feel necessary. But that doesn't mean I tear him down to make my points. I still think he is no worse than a top 8 player and do give him props.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Traitor
    How ?

I'm not a fanboy of LeBron.

I like both LeBron and Kobe, but not over the top.

How ?

I'm not a fanboy of LeBron.

I like both LeBron and Kobe, but not over the top.
    Don't lump me with those ******s. When's the last time I actually overrated LBJ? I don't go around calling him the GOAT or top 10 or anything. LeBron isn't even my favorite player for ****'s sake. I just defend him a lot because there's always a bunch of BS spewed about him. And I troll Kobe fans when they are being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin
    If I were to rank the stans in order of how god awful they are, it'd be something like ...

1a. LakersReign
    1b. pauk
    2. AlphaWolf24
    3. Bladers (although I haven't seen him around lately)
    4. Kingwillball
    5. ripthekik
    6. SilkktheShocker
    7. Lebron23
    8. NumberSix
    9. DFish
    10. EnoughSaid

So I guess I'd say Kobe stans have been the worst as of late, but it fluctuates. It's pretty close.

LakersReign- Don't agree with him always, but he sticks to his guns
    pauk -always brings numbers to the table and explains his side
    AlphaDog- Brings up some good points. People just hate hearing Kobe>>Jordan so they automatically just hate on him
    Blader- This dude is just trolling
    ripthekik- don't agree with anything he says but he does at least defend it
    Lebron23- Trash
    NumberSix- Tells it like it is. Pretty good poster imo

Not sure who the other two losers are though

Don't lump me with those ******s. When's the last time I actually overrated LBJ? I don't go around calling him the GOAT or top 10 or anything.
    Did you even read my post ?

Where's does that say you overrated, call him the GOAT or Top 10 anything ( I actually wouldn't even have had a problem with you calling him Top 10 or whatever).

But this:

And I troll Kobe fans when they are being stupid
    You counter stupidity with stupidity, which is exactly what I was referring to in my post.

So sorry, but I'm lumping you in with those guys (those guys being LR and Heavincent, not the ones calling LeBron GOAT).

It's my view on it.

EDIT - I'm out now. PM me, if anything. Not trying cause a fight... my bad if I'm over assuming something.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 07-11-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LakersReign- Don't agree with him always, but he sticks to his guns
    pauk -always brings numbers to the table and explains his side
    AlphaDog- Brings up some good points. People just hate hearing Kobe>>Jordan so they automatically just hate on him
    Blader- This dude is just trolling
    ripthekik- don't agree with anything he says but he does at least defend it
    Lebron23- Trash
    NumberSix- Tells it like it is. Pretty good poster imo

Not sure who the other two losers are though

(bumps chest)....(man hugs)....

real talk partna

Wow, I can't believe I forgot about LeBron23... dude sending people threats through PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    (bumps chest)....(man hugs)....

real talk partna

No problem man.