Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe fans vs. LeBron fans

Seriously?

With a group like pauk, Lebron23, SilkkTheShocker, RRR3?

But I love them though. That's why I am on this board. They make my day everytime I see them post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Remix
    I'd say Kobe fans. Lebron fans (at least on this site) seem to be pretty dumb. (Not all of course), but some seem like they can't even put together a sentence that makes sense.

I'd rather read a LakersReign post and rather than read a Pauk post and
    Pauk>LR One speaks some truth at least the other lives in his own world.

But after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA

I'd say LeBron fans by a few miles

The truth hurts doesn't it

I'm a DWade fan now (pulled for Shaq before he fell off), so I'm relatively unbiased with regards to both guys.

From my short time here, I've noticed that the Kobe guys here are much more bearable and reasonable (but I'll need to spend more time here before making a judgement). On some other boards this isn't the case, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Pauk>LR One speaks some truth at least the other lives in his own world.

But after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA

I'd say LeBron fans by a few miles

The truth hurts doesn't it
    Well Kobe fans have LakersReign, Bladers, ripthekik, ??? and Lebron fans are Pauk, Lebron23, Kingwillball, silktheshocker..

Idk I just seemed to get more annyoed when reading Lebron fans posting moreso than Kobe fans.

Banned

Well Kobe fans have LakersReign, Bladers, ripthekik, ??? and Lebron fans are Pauk, Lebron23, Kingwillball, silktheshocker..

Idk I just seemed to get more annyoed when reading Lebron fans posting moreso than Kobe fans.
    I see nothing with Kingwill but I didn't know ripthedikk was a kobe fan I thought he was a OKC fan since he exploded like lebron fukked his sister after he won the finals. What's the insecurity for

And isn't Bladers LR? Bladers is the symbol of ignorance

I see nothing with Kingwill but I didn't know ripthedikk was a kobe fan I thought he was a OKC fan since he exploded like lebron fukked his sister after he won the finals. What's the insecurity for

And isn't Bladers LR? Bladers is the symbol of ignorance
    No idea who's who. And I was talking about Kingwillball and Lebron23 when I said in my original post that I can barely understand what they type sometimes. Like they are in middle school or something. And ripthekik always seems to be there in discredit Lebron so I assumed he was a Kobefan.

Are you saying I'm insecure about something? Or?

Banned

No idea who's who. And I was talking about Kingwillball and Lebron23 when I said in my original post that I can barely understand what they type sometimes. Like they are in middle school or something. And ripthekik always seems to be there in discredit Lebron so I assumed he was a Kobefan.

Are you saying I'm insecure about something? Or?

No I mean ripthedikk is insecure as **** if he's really a kobe fan

Neither one of these groups are fans of basketball SMH.

O-Qua Tangin Wann

If I were to rank the stans in order of how god awful they are, it'd be something like ...

1a. LakersReign
    1b. pauk
    2. AlphaWolf24
    3. Bladers (although I haven't seen him around lately)
    4. Kingwillball
    5. ripthekik
    6. SilkktheShocker
    7. Lebron23
    8. NumberSix
    9. DFish
    10. EnoughSaid

So I guess I'd say Kobe stans have been the worst as of late, but it fluctuates. It's pretty close.

Banned

And as far as kobe and lebron. If LeBron left the heat I wouldn't jump on his team and support those *******s but I wouldn't hate him either because of the excitement he brought to the franchise/Championship. BUT if we faced in the playoffs I would be calling for the nikkas head instantly. Buut as of right now I will obviously be a fan of him as long as he stays with the heat. Why would I hate my own players . As far as kobe he's a great player I watch his games on national TV if the heat aren't playing but I don't give a shit if he loses or wins. He is in my top 30 at 24 [COLOR="White"]jk around 8-11 imo.[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin
    If I were to rank the stans in order of how god awful they are, it'd be something like ...

1a. LakersReign
    1b. pauk
    2. AlphaWolf24
    4. Kingwillball
    5. ripthekik
    6. SilkktheShocker
    7. Lebron23
    8. NumberSix
    9. DFish
    10. EnoughSaid

So I guess I'd say Kobe stans have been the worst as of late, but it fluctuates. It's pretty close.
    Oh shit I forgot about alpha that dude is crazy Kobe>MJ . As for as Bladers goes, my friend was telling me about some odd dudes name crying over the phone who calls himself Bladers. He volunteers on the suicide hotline. This was a few days after the heat won.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

While I don't understand people from US who roots for a player instead of a team, it's understandable when someone from outside does that. I try to root for Raptors for like 3 last years, before that it was pretty much Cavs all the time because of big Z, started liking James from since he joined Cavs, I am kind of fan of some players and some teams in NBA, but in Europe there is one team for me and that's way more important than any other (excluding Lithuanian NT) that's my hometown team Zalgiris.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Oh shit I forgot about alpha that dude is crazy Kobe>MJ . As for as Bladers goes, my friend was telling me about some odd dudes name crying over the phone who calls himself Bladers. He volunteers on the suicide hotline. This was a few days after the heat won.

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin

1a. LakersReign
    1b. pauk
    2. AlphaWolf24
    4. Kingwillball
    5. ripthekik
    6. SilkktheShocker
    7. Lebron23
    8. NumberSix
    9. DFish
    10. EnoughSaid

The Kobe stans are seriously not that bad anymore. Well, at least in comparison to how they used to be. They've toned down quite a bit.

There was a time where the Kobetards were far and away the worst, but now I'm not sure if I would even put them in the top 3.