Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kobe says he the best post player on entire Olympic team!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz

Why is there a 3 foot guy posting up a 6 foot guy? I have never seen a 3 foot guy play professional basketball. Of course guards are going to guard Kobe in the post. He's not saying he's the team's best center tardosaurus rex.

Kobe is saying he's the best post player on the team is true. Who on the team has a wider array of moves in the post than Kobe?

Something's wrong with his medulla oblongata.
    i knew some retard was gonna bite, but you really suck at reading.

"Yesterday,'' said an Asian reporter to Bryant, "you said that you are the best player in the post other than Tyson Chandler. That being said...''

kobe claimed to be the best player in the post. that's different from claiming to be the best post player. it's not the same thing. a midget on the team can be the best post player, but he ain't the best player in the post. it's simple logic.

best player in the post means you are down there and the best option at all time, even with the defensive presence of all the tall centers and forwards, not just guards, you kobe nut sack riding fool.
    Last edited by DCL; 07-10-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Good college starter

He is the best post player if u think about it. He can score far out in the post or close to the post. Most bigs score close in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    so you think a 3 foot midget with post moves but can't score on tall people is the best post player?
    So you are arguing that Kobe can't score in the post on taller defenders? Really?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kobe sonning the new school

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    So you are arguing that Kobe can't score in the post on taller defenders? Really?
    it's arguable he may have the most post moves among players, but he's not the best player at the post.

the best player at the post is the guy who gets the most easy two's downlow regardless of who's guarding him. that's entirely different from being the guy with the most post moves.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

He can't do it on the court anymore, so is doing it in interviews, sad.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Uhhhh he's right. The post game is lost among the NBA new school.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    He can't do it on the court anymore, so is doing it in interviews, sad.
    yet, you're still pressed, which is even more sad.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Kobe's right, blame the other players for not stepping their post game up.

Banned

1. Kobe
    2. Melo
    3. D-Will/Bron?

As far as moves go.. I think they're all beter than Blake, Love and Chandler..

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Kobe is actually right. He is the best post player on the team. It's just amazing how he easily admits it.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i knew some retard was gonna bit, but you really suck at reading.
    Irony?

I suck at reading? Well let's just see about that:

Quote Originally Posted by DumbColonLicker
    "Yesterday,'' said an Asian reporter to Bryant, "you said that you are the best player in the post other than Tyson Chandler. That being said...''

kobe claimed to be the best player in the post. that's different from claiming to be the best post player. not the same thing. a midget on the team can be the best post player, but he ain't the best player in the post. it's simple logic.

best player in the post means you are down there and the best option at all time, even with the defensive presence of all the tall centers and forwards, not just guards, you kobe nut sack riding fool.
    What's the difference fool? He's saying he is the best player in the post. You're arguing semantics you dumb turd. When Kobe posts guards up, which is often, is he not playing in the post? Oh, you have to post up Marc Gasol on the low block to be a post player, I never knew.

I don't know why you keep going back to the midget argument. Midgets don't play in the NBA. We're strictly talking about NBA players and a matter of inches here. Kobe could score in the post on a good majority of NBA power forwards, as can Paul Pierce.

I respect Kobe, but naturally as a Celtic fan, he's one of my least favorite players. I'm far from a Kobe "nut sack riding fool."

Your argument stacks up as much as someone saying that Webber or Divac were never the best passers on the early 00's Kings teams because they didn't play point guard, and you can't be the best passer on the team if it's not your full time job. Can Divac bring the ball up the court every play under pressure from Gary Payton? No. Same stupid ass argument from a stupid ass poster.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

it's arguable he may have the most post moves among players, but he's not the best player at the post.

the best player at the post is the guy who gets the most easy two's downlow regardless of who's guarding him. that's entirely different from being the guy with the most post moves.
    So name the players that are better instead of crying.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

No it's not. Kobe is the best post player. You are still arguing semantics, and you are sounding stupider and stupider with every post trying to back yourself up.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Irony?

I suck at reading? Well let's just see about that:

What's the difference fool? He's saying he is the best player in the post. You're arguing semantics you dumb turd. When Kobe posts guards up, which is often, is he not playing in the post? Oh, you have to post up Marc Gasol on the low block to be a post player, I never knew.

I don't know why you keep going back to the midget argument. Midgets don't play in the NBA. We're strictly talking about NBA players and a matter of inches here. Kobe could score in the post on a good majority of NBA power forwards, as can Paul Pierce.

I respect Kobe, but naturally as a Celtic fan, he's one of my least favorite players. I'm far from a Kobe "nut sack riding fool."

Your argument stacks up as much as someone saying that Webber or Divac were never the best passers on the early 00's Kings teams because they didn't play point guard, and you can't be the best passer on the team if it's not your full time job. Can Divac bring the ball up the court every play under pressure from Gary Payton? No. Same stupid ass argument from a stupid ass poster.
    you're still stuck on simple logic. best player in the post is not same as best post player. jesus, you're f--king stupid.