Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe says he the best post player on entire Olympic team!

What post moves does Tyson Chandler have though?

Very good NBA starter

if a 3 foot high midget has all the post moves in the world, but he can't score on a regular 6 footer, does that still make him the best post player?

what if one guy only has 2-3 post moves but he can score on anyone on earth with only those few moves, is he the best post player?

so unless kobe can post up on a big man and score on him all day, he ain't a post player. he's just a shooting guard with post moves. is he even strong enough to get in post position against a 7'1" 290 guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Shit . . . Kobe's turning into some uncensored animal in 2012's summer. Maybe he's showing cockiness because he knows something we don't. . .

[color=white]He knows that the Lakers will be the top dawgs again come next season.[/color]
    He reminds me of Floyd Mayweather for some reason. Well not as cocky. But I like players who are cocky and can prove it.

I have to say that I love Kobe's "I don't give a fvck" attitude. He reminds me of those geezers who just start saying shit at the top of their heads because they've gotten past caring, like "you stink of cigarettes" or "that colored woman's stealing my jewelry."

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    if a 3 foot high midget has all the post moves in the world, but he can't score on a regular 6 footer, does that still make him the best post player?

what if one guy only has 2-3 post moves but he can score on anyone on earth with only those few moves, is he the best post player?

so unless kobe can post up on a big man and score on him all day, he ain't a post player. he's just a shooting guard with post moves. is he even strong enough to get in post position against a 7'1" 290 guy?

This is quite possibly the dumbest comment from a person who i believe was trying to be serious that I've seen up here in a long time. Take a bow.

he is though

Quote Originally Posted by swag2011
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t12_a0

"Yesterday,'' said an Asian reporter to Bryant, "you said that you are the best player in the post other than Tyson Chandler. That being said...''
    And Bryant interrupted him.
    "No, no, no,'' said Bryant. "Not `other than Tyson Chandler.' The best post player, period. Tyson Chandler's not in that conversation.''

He ain't speaking nothing but the truth. Thoughts

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    This is quite possibly the dumbest comment from a person who i believe was trying to be serious that I've seen up here in a long time. Take a bow.
    so you think a 3 foot midget with post moves but can't score on tall people is the best post player?

College star

He does have the best footwork and skill in the post in comparison to the rest of the Olympic team. So?

Let's not make this bigger than it really is, that last "Kobe says..." thread already stinks of rotten posts.

Adbloock<3

Is it possible I just started loving Kobe more? I love his fucc it attitude.

Ohh i'll miss him and players like KG when they retire.

Banned

That's a funny quote, but Tyson Chandler isn't even top 5 in the post on the USA team.

Carmelo, Kobe, Lebron, Love, and Griffin

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Why is there a 3 foot guy posting up a 6 foot guy? I have never seen a 3 foot guy play professional basketball. Of course guards are going to guard Kobe in the post. He's not saying he's the team's best center tardosaurus rex.

Kobe is saying he's the best post player on the team is true. Who on the team has a wider array of moves in the post than Kobe?

Something's wrong with his medulla oblongata.
    Last edited by Raz; 07-10-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    Is it possible I just started loving Kobe more? I love his fucc it attitude.

Ohh i'll miss him and players like KG when they retire.
    Same here. Don't worry we have the ***** squad to replace them:
    Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

I would assume that Kobe is referring to post moves.
    In which case, yes, he may be the best.
    I don't think he was referring to post defense, or paint-eater.