Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Kobe firing shots

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    ALWAYS with the lame a** excuses just to hate on Kobe like y'all are ever going to topple his legacy. If fans can make you hate a player, then you were never a REAL fan of the game to begin with. Simple as that.
    So why does a real fan of the game such as yourself spend time hating on LeBron? Please explain.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    so unless kobes the best... hes not a top 10 player

kobe is a 10 perimeter player alltime....this means a real mother****ing lot coming from a genius such as myself.

Local High School Star TryToBeUnbias's Avatar

It's arguable.

Who else comes to mind ? Kareem ? Malone ?

Idk about any other Gaurds if someone can enlighten me it would be appreciated.

I'm also not sure what tone he said this in, So calling him arrogant or cocky for making this statement isn't something I can really do.

he isnt wrong

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lol derrick rose? chris paul? laughable
    rose doesnt have nearly the complete fundimentals kobe has
    paul is a fat overweight and lazy... he should average 11-12 assists easy..
    28/5/5 >>>>>>> 20/9/3 and 22/8/3
    Weight and amount of assists averaged are related? You are really opening my mind to new possibilities. Go stick Kobe on either of those teams instead of Rose and Paul, and let's see how they do.

and howard doesnt even try anymore and gives up on franchises... hes garbage offensively and has never really proved himself as a #1 option... he cant hit a free throw either... hes great defensively and cleans up the boards and gets lobs. thats about it
    So you're strictly talking about scoring. If you want to say Kobe is a top 3 scorer, I could probably agree with you. But calling him a top 3 player is nuts.

Kobe Bryant needs to be the best player on his team before idiots like you can claim him as a top 3 player. Kobe just came off one of his worst seasons, actually probably his 3rd worst season defensively. You call out Dwight for his mediocre offense, but Kobe is almost a matador out there defensively and he had an extremely inefficient season offensively.

Kobe is killing dudes this week

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Kobe is killing dudes this week
    This.

He's just saying what he wants as he wants when he wants.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Garnett last season?
    nope.

Magic Johnson

He's got a point but then again his numbers wouldn't have been nearly as good last season had he done the right thing and gave Bynum and Gasol more touches. Don't be fooled by the numbers, Kobe was not a dominant scorer last season. In fact I'd go as far to say he was nothing more than a volume scorer. 28 points on 43% shooting is not good, especially when you've got the second best center in the league and a top 10 power forward on your roster. Of course only the true historians of the game will remember that Kobe's impact has dramatically declined from 3-4 years ago, while the stat geeks will just say, "Oh my God, 28 points at 33!"

High School Starter

Next season kobe average 30 on 30% wow kobe top scorer must be top 3 player, stop and think

I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

Not gonna read thru the entire thread, but...

He's forgetting that he has the advantage of coming into the league 4 yrs earlier than everyone else. So technically he wasn't even all that good the first 3-4 yrs, and I don't even think he was in the starting lineup til 2000.