Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Vote - #15 Playoff Run of All-Time by a FMVP

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Also to get you caught up on this thread...

So for a while it was going great, a few trolls but mostly guys like Shaqattack dropping knowledge, etc. I stayed out of it, since I'm relatively new to being a huge NBA fan and a lot of these guys played in 80s/90s. Anyways, then around number 9 (IIRC) LeBron got a huge lead (like 29 votes next closest was like 11) and then someone made a thread saying they'd rep anyone who voted for 84 bird. All the Kobe kidz started voting for 84 bird, and the OP (a kobetard) left the thread open at least 4 times as long as he had left any other thread open to ensure Bird surpassed LBJ. Once that happened, the thread was closed. On number 10, the Kobe kidz conspired again and voted for Kobe 09 Most people stopped taking it seriously, so we've just been trolling since then, because it gets the OP flustered. The only person legitimately mad over this is Pauk
    Wrong.

The vote count was LBJ 29 - Bird 27 at 7: 54 Pacific, before that thread was created. And even then only 4 posters did what that thread said.

Banned

Lol @ the Lebron fans getting butthurt over this thread.

kobe fans are seriously shocking to me... have never seen anything like this, not even from Kobe fans... I was just sitting and thinking it has to take major mental disability and blinding by Kobe Bryants genitals all over your face for you in honor of his name to disrespect basketball history like you just did... and just stop with the "Lebron fans are butthurt" excuse, you didnt just vote a much lesser playoff run over much greater playoff run such as 12 Lebron, who cares, whatever, this forum is infested with you... but also:

86 Bird
    02 Shaq
    98 Jordan
    71 Kareem
    83 Moses
    87 Magic
    and so on...

Disrespecting Lebron is one thing, its expected from Kobetards... but you took it to a whole another level when you voted 09 Kobe over any other else playoff runs that were better...

But everything makes sense with you Kobe fans and your actions.... you know why? Because for a Human to like a player so ridicilously much who does nothing but chucks, shotjacks and is extremly selfish such as Kobe while at the same time HATE a player who is extremly unselfish, plays the right way and is one of the best allround players in NBA history, who just won a championship....... then there must be something wrong with your braincells....
    Last edited by pauk; 07-09-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    kobe fans are seriously shocking to me... have never seen anything like this, not even from Kobe fans... I was just sitting and thinking it has to take major mental disability and blinding by Kobe Bryants genitals all over your face for you in honor of his name to disrespect basketball history like you just did... and just stop with the "Lebron fans are butthurt" excuse, you didnt just vote a much lesser playoff run over much greater playoff run such as 12 Lebron, who cares, whatever, this forum is infested with you... but also:

86 Bird
    02 Shaq
    98 Jordan
    71 Kareem
    83 Moses
    87 Magic
    and so on...

Disrespecting Lebron is one thing, its expected from Kobetards... but you took it to a whole another level when you voted 09 Kobe over any other else playoff runs that were better...

But everything makes sense with you Kobe fans and your actions.... you know why? Because for a Human to like a player so ridicilously much who does nothing but chucks, shotjacks and is extremly selfish such as Kobe while at the same time HATE a player who is extremly unselfish, plays the right way and is one of the best allround players in NBA history, who just won a championship....... then there must be something wrong with your braincells....
    Go outside.

You care way too much about some arbitrary poll and what other posters are like on here, where I'm pretty sure their nothing like it in real life.

Best of Both Worlds Dwyane Rose's Avatar

2013 Jeremy Lin

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

1981 Cedric Maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Go outside.

You care way too much about some arbitrary poll and what other posters are like on here, where I'm pretty sure their nothing like it in real life.
    You sure have been irritable lately calm down bro

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyane Rose
    2013 Jeremy Lin

Lol

I don't get picked last at the park anymore jacobgoindum's Avatar

02 Shaq

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    He was great in the OKC series after he got his knee drained. He had much better numbers after that and asked his coach to put him on WB who had been killing them up until that point.

Yes, he was amazing in the middle two rounds, just like Lebron was. They both had not-so-stellar finals performances, but at least Kobe's was against one of the best defensive teams of all time. And he was even better in 2009, hence the #9 spot.

I don't see why people are crying about Lebron not being on the list yet. Is it because it is fresh in their memories, or is it because it's Lebron? Dirk easily had a better run in 2011 with less help from teammates and no help from the refs. Why aren't you guys bitching about that?
    He had 1 good game that whole series, which was game 6. Do the games before his knee got drained not count or something?

Lebron was amazing the whole playoffs, not just 2 rounds. Was anyone calling the 2010 Celtics one of the best defensive teams of all-time when Dwyane Wade was destroying them? What about when Lebron was putting up numbers against them despite him pretty much half-assing that series? They were hardly the all-time great defense Kobe fans make them out to be. 2008 were, but not 2010.

And what is this "not so stellar" finals from Lebron in 2012? 29/10/7 on 47% while guarding Durant and limiting him in stretches? And no its not just that its fresh in our memories. No one was talking about Kobe's 2009 or 2010 playoffs like Lebron's right after when it was fresh in our memories. In fact, for some reason we're hearing more propping up of those playoff runs now then we did before. I wonder why?

Dirk did not "easily" have a better run. He was amazing, but he didn't do much else but score in those playoffs.
    Last edited by guy; 07-10-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    He had 1 good game that whole series, which was game 6. Do the games before his knee got drained not count or something?

Lebron was amazing the whole playoffs, not just 2 rounds. Was anyone calling the 2010 Celtics one of the best defensive teams of all-time when Dwyane Wade was destroying them? What about when Lebron was putting up numbers against them despite him pretty much half-assing that series? They were hardly the all-time great defense Kobe fans make them out to be. 2008 were, but not 2010.

And what is this "not so stellar" finals from Lebron in 2012? 29/10/ on 47% while guarding Durant and limiting him in stretches? And no its not just that its fresh in our memories. No one was talking about Kobe's 2009 or 2010 playoffs like Lebron's right after when it was fresh in our memories. In fact, for some reason we're hearing more propping up of those playoff runs now then we did before. I wonder why?

Dirk did not "easily" have a better run. He was amazing, but he didn't do much else but score in those playoffs.
    Pegasus ETHERED