Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    I rep Lakers!

Default Re: Dwight Howard: "I'll only resign with one team."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Why not? They only have $17 million on the books so far next year, and $4 million for 2014. If they know Dwight is on his way for 2014, they'll leave space open for his contract.
    They just signed Wallace to a 4yr deal and Johnson deal is for years...

[QUOTE]"I

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    They just signed Wallace to a 4yr deal and Johnson deal is for years...
    They are still far away from the cap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Anyone hating him after that is a guy more interested in all the gossip rather than actual basketball.
    ya he was sitting in the locker room and crying from pain after playing while injured

hard to believe. to me anyways

What Dwight Howard is doing totally overshadows how LeBron left Cleveland. This is ridiculous.

When he showed signs of pulling these stunts they should've just went ahead and got it over with and got the most value for him. Having him opt-out was a huge waste of time for everyone. Having those fans chase some Dwight Howard coat-tails in hopes of keeping him in Orlando is a unreachable dream at this point.

First Shaq leaving, then the Penny injuries, then getting McGrady+Hill, but Hill always being injured and the Magic never really living up to their potential with a prime McGrady there and now Dwight Howard? Unfortunate to say the least.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Why not? They only have $17 million on the books so far next year, and $4 million for 2014. If they know Dwight is on his way for 2014, they'll leave space open for his contract.
    And Deron will be in Dallas with Dirk. They do have that option. The bad backed douche bag or the superstar pg.

Yeah Meticode, let's act like Dwight Howard didn't do more for the Magic than Shaq, McGrady and Hill combined. ****ing gossipers.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Troutfisch's Avatar

Can't believe Houston or LA would even entertain "renting" Dwight after hearing his latest selfish statements.

I personally don't want to see him on the Rockets even if we're doomed to fail another season. He'll just jump ship in 2013 and we won't have anything to show for it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troutfisch
    Can't believe Houston or LA would even entertain "renting" Dwight after hearing his latest selfish statements.

I personally don't want to see him on the Rockets even if we're doomed to fail another season. He'll just jump ship in 2013 and we won't have anything to show for it.
    You'd have the cap space. Possible TPE/picks/etc. from a sign and trade next year. If they can trade Martin/Scola/Lowry guys they want to trade anyway why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    And Deron will be in Dallas with Dirk. They do have that option. The bad backed douche bag or the superstar pg.
    Chris Paul hasn't resigned with the Clippers yet. They can make a run at him if Deron leaves.

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Yeah Meticode, let's act like Dwight Howard didn't do more for the Magic than Shaq, McGrady and Hill combined. ****ing gossipers.
    What are you going on about? Get Dwight's balls out of your mouth and realize what is going on. This guy flip flopped numerous times and has hurt his organization severely with his strange and nonsensical actions. Not out of maliciousness on his part, but pure stupidity, which is arguably even worse.

Whatever Dwight did for Orlando he is doing his very best to erase that with these actions leading up to his departure. He has no class and he is a moron.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    What are you going on about? Get Dwight's balls out of your mouth and realize what is going on. This guy flip flopped numerous times and has hurt his organization severely with his strange and nonsensical actions. Not out of maliciousness on his part, but pure stupidity, which is arguably even worse.

Whatever Dwight did for Orlando he is doing his very best to erase that with these actions leading up to his departure. He has no class and he is a moron.

So what ? Do you prefer gossips or basketball ? Sure seems like Gossip is what you are after. To each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All

He hasn't flipped. He told them numerous times that he wants to play in Brooklyn. The team is the one that is flip flopping, and indecisive on what they want to do.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Chris Paul hasn't resigned with the Clippers yet. They can make a run at him if Deron leaves.
    Chris Paul will retire a Clipper. New Yorkers need to stop dreaming and let this shit go.