Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Heat slowly converting the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    He counted up from 1 all the way to "not 7".... so he meant we aren't gonna win 1 to 7 chips, we are gonna win 8.

Y'all can call me butthurt or whatever you want. Ive said it too many times here. I witnessed in person Michael Jordan winning 6 championships. Nothing lebron does will ever amount to the Bulls Dynasty. Whatever.

And now, another one of Dengness9's classic over the top hate comments...

Hopefully Lebron wins a title tonight and then drives home from the America Airlines Arena w/ his children and is hit head on by Dwade and his children in another car killing everyone instantly....meanwhile....all of their millions go to their crackhead Moms, who spend it all on crack and D rides from Delonte....

See ya later ISH
    Wow. What the hell is wrong with you?

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Not me. I'll give LeBron credit for stepping up. But I still can't stand him or the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Hopefully Lebron wins a title tonight and then drives home from the America Airlines Arena w/ his children and is hit head on by Dwade and his children in another car killing everyone instantly....meanwhile....all of their millions go to their crackhead Moms, who spend it all on crack and D rides from Delonte....

See ya later ISH
    so much frustration in this one .. I can imagine this guy banging his head on the wall as he types this ..

newsflash .. you don't know these people .. they've never done anything to you .. or anyone else for that matter .. you don't have anything invested in these teams .. they don't know who you are and couldn't care less who you are ..

get a grip kid