Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man

Arrow Is Dwyane Wade Going to Sit Back and Let Lebron Rob Him of a Finals MVP?

Last year, Lebron robbed Wade of the finals MVP against the Mavs. Wade was clearly the front runner for MVP after the first 3 games, but Lebron decided it was better to lose than to not be finals MVP so he folded like a child after Wade yelled at him.

Dwyane Wade was the best player in the series averaging 26.5pts,7rbs and 5.2 asts per game on 54.6% FG shooting. While Lebron averaged a half-assed 17points a game. Wade would have been hoisting up his 2nd finals MVP and started talks of being a top 10 player if Lebron actually showed up. As his teammate, I feel that Wade has been betrayed by Lebron. Jame's huge ego would not even allow Wade to win the finals MVP even if it meant the Heat winning.

10 years from now, people will wrongly label Wade as a sidekick if he allows Lebron's ego to take over this team. As a long time fan of Wade, I think he should consider what's at stake now and take some redemption for last year's finals. Wade deserved every bit of that finals MVP for his legacy, but Lebron did everything in his power for it to not happen in order to protect his own legacy. Wade, take back what was rightfully yours. Let em know what it feels like to walk in your shoes.

Default Re: Is Dwyane Wade Going to Sit Back and Let Lebron Rob Him of a Finals MVP?

Wade already has one of those.

Besides, winning >>>> fmvp

Decent playground baller Apogee's Avatar

Default Re: Is Dwyane Wade Going to Sit Back and Let Lebron Rob Him of a Finals MVP?

He has already passed the torch and has commented on it a ring is what he wants at this point

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Shame on you OP.

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    Last year, Lebron robbed Wade of the finals MVP against the Mavs. Wade was clearly the front runner for MVP after the first 3 games, but Lebron decided it was better to lose than to not be finals MVP so he folded like a child after Wade yelled at him.

Dwyane Wade was the best player in the series averaging 26.5pts,7rbs and 5.2 asts per game on 54.6% FG shooting. While Lebron averaged a half-assed 17points a game. Wade would have been hoisting up his 2nd finals MVP and started talks of being a top 10 player if Lebron actually showed up. As his teammate, I feel that Wade has been betrayed by Lebron. Jame's huge ego would not even allow Wade to win the finals MVP even if it meant the Heat winning.

10 years from now, people will wrongly label Wade as a sidekick if he allows Lebron's ego to take over this team. As a long time fan of Wade, I think he should consider what's at stake now and take some redemption for last year's finals. Wade deserved every bit of that finals MVP for his legacy, but Lebron did everything in his power for it to not happen in order to protect his own legacy. Wade, take back what was rightfully yours. Let em know what it feels like to walk in your shoes.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

I hate lebron but there is no fcuking way wade even has a chance to think about getting that FMVP

Lebron is playing on a whole another level right now

Dunking on everybody in the park

uh.. yes... Heats are Lebron's team.

Wade would have won it last season IF they'd have won against Dallas again.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The only people who even know or care who won finals MVP are people on online forums at the time.

Even NBA players dont always know who won finals MVPs during their own careers.

I remember one of those TNT gameshows asking trivia questions....the players themselves are barely aware of shit like this.

Im the only one of my friends who would know who won most finals MVPs(I know all of them actually). And they are lal big basketball fans. Winning is what is remembered. Which team won.

Finals MVP isnt even cared about in the day to day.

Its like superbowl MVP almost. Its not always even a great player and you can win it off one or two moments.

Its a big thing on here...big argument issue.

Day to day...nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by itsGameTime
    they may label him inaccurately, but he IS a sidekick now

So by going with what the OP is saying.. Wade should do the same as Lebron and sabotage the team?!

Do what Lebron did last year, just so the Heat would get the ring and Lebron would hoist the FMVP Trophy.

If so, I'd say go for it, Wade. Shoot the ball like crap and chuck the hell out of it! Screw Lebron

Even if Lebron wasn't playing Wade wouldn't be Finals MVP.

At this point he has been about 70% suck in the series and 90% suck in the playoffs as a whole.

Lebron is 10x better than Wade and has 10x more heart/determination, which is saying a lot since Lebron is known for checking out in 4th qs.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Shame on you OP.
    Totally this. End thread.

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

This is ridiculous to even say. Wades only goal is to win rings. He has been FMVP and won a ring as top dog. All he is trying to do now is help the Heat win more rings and help Lebron win as many as he can. Lebron has taken control and is playing unbelievable. Wade should not feel bad for being a sidekick to a player like Lebron. People don't seem to understand the talent that Wade is a sidekick to. Wade would be a 1st option on every other team in the league except Thunder and Lakers. Wade does what he needs to do to help the Heat. Without Wade, the Heat won't win a ring. He puts in numbers that other "sidekicks" wish they could. Lebron is the best player, he deserves to be the leader of this team. Wade is here for one reason, to back up Lebron and help him become legendary.

Yes?