Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Parents Track Down Daughter's Pimp and Kill Him

I watched the video just to go back and check that Asian anchor. Good lord!

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You didnt say they dont go looking...but you sure as hell implied she didnt as if you have any information about it. And the idea that someone cant avoid being a whore is laughable to me. What do you think keeps the other hundred million women who need money from getting pimped out?

You grew up in LA. I grew up in chicago and later what white people would call bad areas of the south. Ive seen these women. I know some. My uncle calls one nothing but "Headhunter". Been walking the streets around here since the 80s.

There have been people I guess you could call her pimp...but really...shes just that way. Doesnt care. Many are.

There are hookers all over the world who arent forced to do anything and are perfectly happy to admit they dont even feel they are doing anything wrong.

I can imagine that a parent would feel their daughter was forced to do it....but I dont know anything about this woman.

I know many arent forced to do anything and would walk the streets with no pimp around.

It happens way too often to just assume dude turned her out. She was a 17 year old runaway. You dont think she shows signs of...issues?
    Again... none of this matters. Of course the girl had pre-existing problems. Doesn't change the fact that more cases of prostitution are either forced prostitution or manipulation. Especially among minors where there is far less free will involved. Obviously there is no way to tell EXACTLY how much is free will vs forced but the FBI has come to the conclusion that forced prostitution is far more prevalent among minors.

Chances are better that she was forced or intimidated into prostitution than her looking for this pimp and volunteering.

This is the way I see it, pimpin ain't easy, but it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Parents were shitty.
    Daughter chose to run away.
    Most likely started hanging around druggies.
    That guy started pimping her.

Don't act like she was some virginal, rational, intelligent person. She's dumb and the pimp took advantage. There's a sucker born every minute.

The ultimate fault lies with the parents, then the daughter, then the pimp.
    If a dog attacks somebody are they to blame as well? I'm all for blaming the parents+pimp but yours and Blaze's angle of blaming a rebellious teen is stupid as shit.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Raise your daughter better and she won't become a whore.
    Yes and No.

This isn't necessarily true tho. I've seen girls that came from good families and were brought up well turn into whores. I know it's generally not the case, but it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I wasn't mocking you, wanting to kill pimps is frightening to me.

Being a dirtbag doesn't warrant being murdered to me.
    I'm not suggesting any of us go vigilante randomly. I'm just seeing it from the perspective of a hurting parent. I know I would pull the trigger without thinking about it.. and would probably shoot him 5 more times on the floor. I have a very dark side that I've battled with my entire life.

It only comes out when it needs to... and it would take something EXTREME like this to bring it out. Anybody hurting my friends, future kids, girlfriend. Anybody beating up a homeless person, innocent animal, elderly or disabled person. All of these scenarios are death sentences from me.

It depends what someone was doing to the dog. Did they trespass? Did they taunt it? Did the dog get loose? Did they go try and pet it when they shouldn't have? Was it rabid? I trust a dog more than people, they don't plan shit out maliciously.

She is the definition of a rebellious teen. She f*cking left home at 16 and became a hooker. That's directly her fault. She was probably taught badly, but she made the choice to leave.

Stay and home, and don't be a piece of shit. Then your parents won't murder someone.
    The girl probably had no money, nothing but the clothes on her back and you blame her for easily being manipulated by money? You're ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    That's why I'm now scared of you.
    I'm speaking out of anger right now. Maybe just the first shot . Seriously though I've already thought about it and realized that in the scenarios I gave you I WOULD kill somebody. Funny thing about it is... it's all about protecting other people and not about self preservation. So at least I can say it's unlikely to ever happen and I don't use that dark side to hurt innocent people.

Wow, guess pimpin' aint easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I'm not suggesting any of us go vigilante randomly. I'm just seeing it from the perspective of a hurting parent. I know I would pull the trigger without thinking about it.. and would probably shoot him 5 more times on the floor. I have a very dark side that I've battled with my entire life.

It only comes out when it needs to... and it would take something EXTREME like this to bring it out. Anybody hurting my friends, future kids, girlfriend. Anybody beating up a homeless person, innocent animal, elderly or disabled person. All of these scenarios are death sentences from me.
    get some help dude

Did you mean to quote me? The f*ck are you talking about?

You don't know her money situation or manipulation, yet you are 100% sure that she was coerced into this life.

If those were her problems, staying at home would've alleviated that. If her parents drive a Benz SUV I'm pretty sure they aren't hurting for money. Stay at home, they care for you. You leave, you turn into a whore.
    more ignorance. Buddy how many teen runaways do you think have everything they need? Especially ones coming from a broken home? You're talking to somebody who grew up in level 10 and 12 facilities with dozens of kids like this. Chances are high that she was desperate for food, clothes, shelter etc.

What's wrong with a girl choosing to become a hooker?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    get some help dude
    I have. You'd be surprised how good I've turned out compared to most the kids I grew up with if you got to know me. As I said... my darker side has only come out a couple times in my life when I needed it to. I'm not some rage filled person who's always fuming or something. I just have no mercy on people who do things to hurt innocent people/animals. What separates me from the most is that if I see injustice.. I have the balls to stop it.

As I said before... you guys are being judgmental about this but I'm 100 percent sure most of you in this scenario would THINK these things. The difference is you'd be too scared to act on them.

Why the f*ck are you calling me ignorant? I don't give a f*ck where you grew up.

Her parents had money and she left. That's her fault. She wasn't desperate for clothing and food until she ran away.

She made her choice, and most of the runaways/abandoned kids didn't have the choice. She's just a stupid whore that thought she could take care of herself, not someone that was born unlucky to a crackhead mom.
    . I wish you lived in some of the places I did and many many other troubled kids/teens who had shitty home lives did. I have zero doubt you would have a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Went back to actually watch the video and yes, I would do filthy things to several of her orifices.

she was ugly, dude