Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: ESPN Biggest Lebron Apologist Hollinger, right on cue.

It's still too early to count Miami out in this series, if they lose gm 4, it's over but there is still alot of basketball to be played.

They aren't beating the West champion though, with or without Bosh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I love how people go after the roster, and how his teammates are so bad.

Did you know that the Spurs have only 2 players that were drafted in the top 15 of the draft? Tim Duncan and Kwahi Leonard. Most of the rest of the team is late first round or second round.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    It's still too early to count Miami out in this series, if they lose gm 4, it's over but there is still alot of basketball to be played.

They aren't beating the West champion though, with or without Bosh
    when a lebron led team loses hca its over. its a fact.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    sub 20? The entire roster of Cleveland were different after lebron left.

Only 4 out of 12 personnel on their rosters were there and active.

Heat are the most stacked team in NBA history. The supposed best player in Lebron. The supposed top 3 player in Wade and the supposed top 5 PF in Bosh.

There are no excuses, and injury is part of the game as you see every one is injured. and Miller, Jones, and Haslem would be a great bench in any team. Any team. Even starting in some.

The lakers would die to have them. Die.

Admit it, this same team even lesser made it to the finals and should have won the title against the weak mavs, but Lebron choked and cost them the championship.

How in the world is this same lebron who cost miami the title now getting praises?

Its not like he's playing great. He would be shooting sub 40% in this series if it wasn't for his stat padding he does at the end of games.
    lmfao!

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Did you know that the Spurs have only 2 players that were drafted in the top 15 of the draft? Tim Duncan and Kwahi Leonard. Most of the rest of the team is late first round or second round.
    lebron fan logic. When they win, the team is great and lebron is the greatest of them all.

When they lose, lebron doesn't have enough help and his teammates suck. They haven't changed their tune since Cleveland.

and that means? don't matter where you were drafted it matters how you play smh. are y'all really this stupid?

NBA lottery pick

Snapple Fact? Whats that got to do with the Miami Heat not making their shots. Doesnt matter where you get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    No one on those other teams said, "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4,....."

So as long as lebron is playing, that's going to always hang over his head.

Nobody can predict injuries. Any top heavy team that loses a key player will struggle to win. Chicago is considered a deep, balanced team, and they folded to a #8 seed because of injuries.

Banned

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Nobody can predict injuries. Any top heavy team that loses a key player will struggle to win. Chicago is considered a deep, balanced team, and they folded to a #8 seed because of injuries.
    We lost our star player and our best center, so it was academic that the Bulls were going to lose.

lebron is hyped to the level that one would think that he can do anything. He still has Wade playing and good shooters arund him. That's MORE than enough to win. He's supposed to be the leader, so he doesn't get an excuse.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Don't see how he's being an apologist. Miami's a 3-man team, with 1 of them out for the series and the other shooting so poorly you might as well think it's Kobe in disguise.

LeBron should get partial blame for his poor 2nd half yesterday, but he's the last reason why Miami's down 2-1. Anyone blaming him are probably watching too much First Take, who're now blaming Wade's struggles on LeBron too
    Pretty much.

For the Heat to be a powerhouse they need all three of their top players healthy. You take any one of them out and the dropoff to the guys backing him up is staggering. That's 35+ minutes you have to give to significantly inferior players. That's the risk when you build a "top-heavy" team like that with not much depth. Unfortunately for Miami, an injury happened at the worst time possible (playoffs).

Plus it was only "Cleveland South" for ONE game because Wade stunk. I don't think anyone is saying this will be a long-term thing. Wade is a superstar and a prolonged slump is unlikely. Hollinger was a bit over-dramatic but for this one game, he was on point.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    and that means? don't matter where you were drafted it matters how you play smh. are y'all really this stupid?
    Laugh out loud @ this guy who calls himself cavsfanatic, dons the cavs logo, and comes to ISH after yet another Lebron choke job to defend him by trying to blame wade. Talk about ironic.

You are not a cavs fan my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanch856
    Laugh out loud @ this guy who calls himself cavsfanatic, dons the cavs logo, and comes to ISH after yet another Lebron choke job to defend him by trying to blame wade. Talk about ironic.

You are not a cavs fan my friend.
    I'm a basketball fan and have no bias towards Lebron anymore. My team got Kyrie and about to get another top pick so why would I throw away my common sense like y'all?

He said they were drafted in the 1st rd and the Spurs players weren't lmao. That makes sense to you? if it does you crazy as them.

Quote Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
    He said they were drafted in the 1st rd and the Spurs players weren't lmao. That makes sense to you? if it does you crazy as them.
    Yes it makes sense. The Heat roster is filled with more talent than many teams and should be playing better.

Nobody was saying the Lakers had the worst team in the league when they had absolutely no bench production, MWP and Fisher couldn't hit any shots, Bynum was injured etc.. It was all about how the Lakers were stacked based on name recognition and potential.

Saying the Heat have the worst 4-12 players in the league is pure apologist bullshit.

Not airballing my layups anymore Streetballer's Avatar

"Maybe we can trade Turiaf for Dwight Howard, Chalmers for Westbrook, and then I'll get a title!!!"

-LeBron James