Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default I guess I’d have to take team yellow but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

I’d need Lebron to be Cavs or Heat Lebron as well for the record.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: I guess I’d have to take team yellow but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

green. Didn't like Bird but I'd take him on my team anyday

Default Re: I guess I’d have to take team yellow but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

team red wins all day every day, team yellow would choke harder than jstern's mom when she deepthroats some c0ck

NBA Superstar

Assuming we're filling out the rosters with average players, team yellow would absolutely require a big body to compete. Like a Zubac or Steven Adams. If that was the case then I might take them too. Curry to stretch the floor, Kobe the go-to ISO guy in big spots and Lebron flying around on both ends and doing all the little stuff.

If this is for full court 5 on 5 I’ll take green, if it’s for half court three on three I’ll take red.

Yellow’s problem is the guy who takes the worst shots is gonna take the most shots.

Is this 3 or 3 or we're just taking each trio and building out the roster? If it's the former I don't know why I'm just not dumping it into Embiid down low time and time again until someone figures out what to do with it, regardless of MJ being on the team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Yellow’s problem is the guy who takes the worst shots is gonna take the most shots.
    The Jazz philosophy the past two years

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Ideally I’d put Shaq in someone’s place for Yellow but it is what it is. Red has 2 supremely annoying people. Green has 3 tweener forwards all of which would ideally be a 4 at the moment.

Team Red. Harden better show up. I'm assuming this is 3 on 3. Otherwise, I'll take Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Ideally I’d put Shaq in someone’s place for Yellow but it is what it is. Red has 2 supremely annoying people. Green has 3 tweener forwards all of which would ideally be a 4 at the moment.
    Tatum is probably the best “third option” of anyone in the graphic. He’s the worst first option, but probably the best third option. The closest thing to an elite 3&D guy. Which is what makes that team so dangerous.

His problem in Boston is wanting to be that dude when he’s not that dude. But as a third, complementing Giannis and Bird?

Feels pretty damn strong.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Jordan strikes the fear of god into Harden and Embiid and gets them to step up

Banned

I have to say, team green mops the floor with the other two.

So is this 3 on 3? or is this the Big 3 for the team to build around.

I may take team green if we're building around players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Lebron is probably the best “third option” of anyone in the graphic. He’s the worst first option, but probably the best third option. The closest thing to an elite 3&D guy. Which is what makes that team so dangerous.

His problem in LA is wanting to be that dude when he’s not that dude. But as a third, complementing Kobe and Curry?

Feels pretty damn strong.

Team red no question, no one is guarding Embiid and MJ. While they can lock up other dudes. Harden as a 3rd option is his optimal postion as we can see with the Clippers, and *gasp", he's actually been playing tough defense this year.

If this is a league where offensive fouls and travels are called Lebron and Yanni might not score a single point