Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant showed great leadership skills by calling out his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Diminishing Kobe?

Howabout YOU f@gs are overrating him as usual and undermining others along the process?

Did I mention that he was the team's captain? YES
    Did I mention that he was also a team leader? YES

But Fisher had a bigger role as their leader than Kobe did.... plain and simple. He intervened between Kobe and the staff, Kobe and the players, the players and the staff, etc.etc. When there's beef or issues, it's Fisher more times than often that stepped up as the leader. I'm sure Kobe did from time to time, but not to the same capacity or to the capacity that YOU f#gs love to *** about.

Pau and Bynum not taking shots at Kobe. Did you skip some of the links?

Kobe ISN'T a top 10 player of all time, not that hard to grasp, nor is it unconceivable that some would state something like that.

And yeah... Kobe's performances have been good, but some make him out to be Jordanesque when they're not. Other players have performed as good if not better but all we hear from his fan base is how he's the only one.

And did I lie on what would happen?

Ya'll are too predictable.... keep living in your bubble.

Kobe isn't the great leader that can be compared to some of the legends, nor is he a top 10 player. And his Finals performances, game 7 performances, 4th quarter performances (as have been noted) aren't as impressive as his fans make them out to be (kinda sub par on 'most' cases.. as mentioned, all have been documented as FACTS).
    do u even root for anyone? why are u here?

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Kobe Bryant showed great leadership skills by calling out his teammates.

Kobe System:

Inspire teammmates
    Get blown out by 30 points

You're welcome.

Diminishing Kobe?

Howabout YOU f@gs are overrating him as usual and undermining others along the process?

But Fisher had a bigger role as their leader than Kobe did.... plain and simple. He intervened between Kobe and the staff, Kobe and the players, the players and the staff, etc.etc. When there's beef or issues, it's Fisher more times than often that stepped up as the leader. I'm sure Kobe did from time to time, but not to the same capacity or to the capacity that YOU f#gs love to *** about.

Kobe ISN'T a top 10 player of all time, not that hard to grasp, nor is it unconceivable that some would state something like that.

And yeah... Kobe's performances have been good, but some make him out to be Jordanesque when they're not. Other players have performed as good if not better but all we hear from his fan base is how he's the only one.

Kobe isn't the great leader that can be compared to some of the legends, nor is he a top 10 player. And his Finals performances, game 7 performances, 4th quarter performances (as have been noted) aren't as impressive as his fans make them out to be (kinda sub par on 'most' cases.. as mentioned, all have been documented as FACTS).

Your posts are just laughable. Not worth arguing with you.

College star

Diminishing Kobe?

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Kobe System:

Inspire teammmates
    Get blown out by 30 points

You're welcome.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Kobe fans as usual, have nothing better to say when presented with FACTS.

They challenged me like the morons they are, and I delivered with quotes and links.

They acted as if common knowledge didn't exist, because oh no, Kobe's never been called out!

Oh no, Fisher wasn't the main leader of the team!

Oh no, Phil never called out Kobe!

Then come the excuses, the spinning, the name calling... oh and the smileys.

Why would anybody hate them? aside from the lying, the spinning, the hypocrisy, the ranting, the crying, the blaming, the re-writing of history, I mean... there's no reason to hate them at all!

Kobe 81 pts 5 rings... you mad?

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

They challenged me like the morons they are, and I delivered with quotes and links.

They acted as if common knowledge didn't exist, because oh no, Kobe's never been called out!

Why would anybody hate them? aside from the lying, the spinning, the hypocrisy, the ranting, the crying, the blaming, the re-writing of history, I mean... there's no reason to hate them at all!

Why u so mad though?

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    Why u so mad though?
    See what I mean.

National High School Star

Yes, 'Why would anybody hate them'?

Why the hell would you spend your time or life consumed with hate for people you don't know? Bizzarre.

Banned

He's just trying to copy Jordan.

Jordan did the same all the time. Google for famous Michael Jordan quotes. He repeatedly says that "he's playing with scrubs" after a big loss and tells his teammates publicly not to pass the ball to Longley on a fastbreak situation.

Many more examples like this and more severe than Kobe's. I understand this is shocking to most of you since a lot of you recently just started watching basketball but Jordan did this first on a much bigger scale.

Example of quotes:
    * http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=209482
    * http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...97&postcount=8
    Last edited by swi7ch; 05-16-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swi7ch
    He's just trying to copy Jordan.

Jordan did the same all the time. Google for famous Michael Jordan quotes. He repeatedly says that "he's playing with scrubs" after a big loss and tells his teammates publicly not to pass the ball to Longley on a fastbreak situation.

Many more examples like this and more severe than Kobe's. I understand this is shocking to most of you since a lot of you recently just started watching basketball but Jordan did this first on a much bigger scale.

Example of quotes:
    * http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=209482
    * http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...97&postcount=8

Main difference being, MJ was in charge of his team.

They feared and respected him. Not so sure about the Laker players

Quote Originally Posted by 32jazz
    Yes, 'Why would anybody hate them'?

Why the hell would you spend your time or life consumed with hate for people you don't know? Bizzarre.
    this fool.

Main difference being, MJ was in charge of his team.

They feared and respected him. Not so sure about the Laker players
    My God dude, calm down. Why can't you just appreciate Kobe for the player he is instead of arguing about how overrated he is all the time?

Most Kobe fans admit MJ is the GOAT, why can't you just admit that Kobe is an all-time great and leave it at that instead of engaging in all of this senseless arguing?

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    My God dude, calm down. Why can't you just appreciate Kobe for the player he is instead of arguing about how overrated he is all the time?

Most Kobe fans admit MJ is the GOAT, why can't you just admit that Kobe is an all-time great and leave it at that instead of engaging in all of this senseless arguing?
    I never said he wasn't an all time great, and I also never gave him his props.

Kobe fans are the issue here.

If his fans didn't make dozens of threads and posts full of idiocy, or roam the streets of L.A. spewing non-sense, then my posts would be completely different.

Tough.