Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Are We Going To Act Like the Twin Towers Did Not Save Kobe`s Ass Today?

Are you really goona act like the Twins did not deserve a swift kick in the butt to get going by Kobe to get them motivated? My word!

Default Re: Are We Going To Act Like the Twin Towers Did Not Save Kobe`s Ass Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Round Mound
    Was Kobe Ever Doubled as Much as Bynum?

Also 18 Rebounds and 6 Blocks = Defensive Dominance
    Yup, definitely didn't watch the game.

Local High School Star

1) The two bigs played great cause Nuggets went real small. Al Harrington at PF. That gives Lakers the advantage to play inside out.

2) Why Blake hit those clutch threes? Why MWP hit those threes? It's because Kobe was doubled almost every play.

So did you not watch the game or do you not know bball or do you see everything only from the stats?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

The twin towers did what the twin towers are paid to do. Last time I checked, this is a team sport. The best teams can respond in whatever fashion works against their opposition rather than the same ol' single pronged attack that usually fails somewhere along the way. Last night, especially with KB still sick (if you watched the post game press conference you know what I mean), and with Denver not being able to match up well inside, it was their turn to carry some load.

MWP's defense was also critical. Actually, last night was more of a team victory, and I like those much more than one guy having to try to play out of his mind. The Lakers are simply better with everyone involved, and even Kobe recognized that last night.

Saw a basketball once

Are we gonna act like the twin towers didn't play like complete shit in games 5 and 6? And I mean, shit doesn't even begin to describe how they played in those games. They were awful, awful, AWFUL.

Gasol played great last night and Bynum played better, even if he was 4/15, he gave some effort which was good. But I expected them to play well and win us this game after their showings in the previous games. Anything less would've been massively disappointing.

Good college starter

Once again Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum save the Day for "Kobe`s" Team Shooting More Efficiently, Rebounding and Protecting the Paint

Pau Gasol: 23 Points, 17 Rebounds, 6 Assits & 4 Blocks
    Andrew Bynum: 16 Points, 18 Rebounds, 6 Blocks

Bynum and Gasol played well, but Kobe was the difference maker.

Did someone steal your toy?

I am going to strut around like the Twin Towers did not save Kobe's ass today.

I'm going to eat cereal and think about and not act like they didn't save Kobe's ass today.

I'm going to take joy in the fact that OP is already blocked.
    Last edited by Whoah10115; 05-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Once again Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum save the Day for "Kobe`s" Team [COLOR="Red"]Shooting More Efficiently[/COLOR], Rebounding and Protecting the Paint

Pau Gasol: 23 Points, 17 Rebounds, 6 Assits & 4 Blocks
    Andrew Bynum: 16 Points, 18 Rebounds, 6 Blocks
    Gasol + Bynum: 13-34 = 38.24%
    Kobe: 7-16 = 43.75%

ISH, where 38% is more efficient than 44%.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Gasol + Bynum: 13-34 = 38.24%
    Kobe: 7-16 = 43.75%

ISH, where 38% is more efficient than 44%.

Ish, where hypothetical champs>>> real ones.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

thread did not go well for RoundMound.
    Not surprising really, he is not basketball astute.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Just gotta love it how OP claims to be a Barkely fan, while swooning over PER, like a Lebronyte. Which means he's really a Lebronyte, PRETENDING to be a Barkely fan.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

They play bad, Lakers lose. They play great, Lakers win.

When Kobe has a large scoring game and the bigs struggle, the Lakers lose. This team goes as far as Gasol and Bynum take them.

Magic Johnson

Gasol - easily the player of the game. i know bynum is our primary low-post scorer these days, but it was nice seeing gasol down there again.

Kobe/Bynum - i thought they did just enough. kobe did a great job controlling the tempo and bynum did a nice job manning our d.

Blake/Artest -