Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Recent purchases..

MMMMM...... I can't stop smelling my forearm.

If you wanna smell like a King Creed's Imperiale Millesime is a must!

4-pack of these, i'm addicted:

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    Nice shoes.

GRE prep material

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I won't believe you unless you post a timestamp with your ISH name.
    Inb4 photoshop

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    His name is Parker

Great purchase

And mango-buttered balls?

High School Starter

Just bought the KVR Synth Squad Audio Unit for Logic

Quote Originally Posted by soadrules

Just bought the KVR Synth Squad Audio Unit for Logic
    Reason 6 with rack extensions will soon conquer all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Great purchase

And mango-buttered balls?
    Fa sho.

Who wants to have sweaty smelly balls? you live in L.A. you know how hot and humid it gets.

Just put a lil bit of mango butter on, and the sweat will turn your balls into a nice smelling mango treat.

Not that I have women licking them or anything of the sort. But I do have women around my testicle region all day (I sell women's shoes, and I walk past women sitting down, or my co-workers always crouching to grab a box or something else). Nothing wrong with having a pleasurable smell.

Origins of this....

One of my best friends is a gay dancer. He'd finish rehearsal and would be dripping in sweat, but women would always state "Hmmm... what's that smell? it smells good!" that would be his balls. And who else to tell you about great smelling balls then a gay dude? Sounds comical, but your girl will thank you when she truly licks it like a lolly pop.

Hanes ComfortFlex T-Shirts

I highly recommended these and the boxer-briefs they sale too. My main issue with cotton boxer briefs were after wearing them them get loose and ride up your ass. They almost just become regular boxers. But because of the 5% spandex in these, they breath and don't ride up at all and stay snug.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Fa sho.

Who wants to have sweaty smelly balls? you live in L.A. you know how hot and humid it gets.

Just put a lil bit of mango butter on, and the sweat will turn your balls into a nice smelling mango treat.

Not that I have women licking them or anything of the sort. But I do have women around my testicle region all day (I sell women's shoes, and I walk past women sitting down, or my co-workers always crouching to grab a box or something else). Nothing wrong with having a pleasurable smell.

Origins of this....

One of my best friends is a gay dancer. He'd finish rehearsal and would be dripping in sweat, but women would always state "Hmmm... what's that smell? it smells good!" that would be his balls. And who else to tell you about great smelling balls then a gay dude? Sounds comical, but your girl will thank you when she truly licks it like a lolly pop.
    Explains a lot, I live in NYC, mango-buttering balls must be a west coast thing

And I enjoy getting my balls sucked as much as the next man, but I just shave the region, that always seems to get the job done. Don't know if I want to have that conversation with a girl about why my testicular region smells like a tropical fruit drink...

Fa sho.

Origins of this....

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Explains a lot, I live in NYC, mango-buttering balls must be a west coast thing

And I enjoy getting my balls sucked as much as the next man, but I just shave the region, that always seems to get the job done. Don't know if I want to have that conversation with a girl about why my testicular region smells like a tropical fruit drink...
    My bad, I thought you lived out here since you act.

I happen to sweat more when I go full bald or cleanly shaved then when I'm not.

Oh... and I welcome a convo with a girl over the aroma of my balls. Actually look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You know, I might start doing that. I can definitely smell more ball sweat if I shave them.
    there's no pubs to collect the sweat. So I keep it low trimmed, and just add some mango butter for those sweaty damp days.

High School Starter

Reason 6 with rack extensions will soon conquer all!!!!
    I saw you posted that. Not a fan of Reason. After getting my workflow down with Logic, I'm fine where I am. That and Reason doesn't take VST's/AU's/RSTA's. I think there's a way to use a wrapper to get them in but it seems like it would be a pain in the ass.

I'm not planning to switch DAW's anytime.