Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Lebron James' skill in the block vs some random 1960s point guard

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    Can you please make a Jim King HL video with rap music? I'd pay for it.

jimmy "white-chocolate" king, 60s 6 footer dunkin like a baus

What can't this 7ppg phenom do?

Must be tha White Cobra

A bunch of defensive monsters on the court in that GIF.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

jimmy "white-chocolate" king, 60s 6 footer dunkin like a baus

What can't this 7ppg phenom do?

Must be tha White Cobra
    I just watched that clip to some Dr. Dre. It's almost as if it was made for it.

King Jimmy da Gawd

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    A bunch of defensive monsters on the court in that GIF.

Dude....i like Lebron, he's my fav player in the league today....but his post game is suspect, i don't care if Dolly Parton is guarding him on the blocks.
    Last edited by bwink23; 05-05-2012 at 01:18 AM.

I just watched that clip to some Dr. Dre. It's almost as if it was made for it.

King Jimmy da Gawd

U rite King Kobra needs a highlight reel with some underground gangsta shit. Guy is the progenitor of modern basketball as we know it

Can Shake like the Dream, Sky like Jordan, dish like Magic, and hustle like Rodman. League must have put restrictions on his game. No way he avg 7ppg by his own free will

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    Dude....i like Lebron, he's my fav player in the league today....but his post game is suspect, i don't care if Dolly Parton is guarding him on the blocks.

huh? I already stated LeBron doesn't have a good post-game. And the sentence you quoted was a response to the 2nd 60's GIF that was posted. The one where apparently John Stockton is playing Power Forward.... let's just say nobody was in fear of a chase-down block on that court.

And despite my avatar, I don't even really like LeBron. I hope the Heat lose, and lose miserably. I put this avatar up simply to counter the LeBron hate-train trend that started last year. It's funny when people come at me like I'm some big LeBron fan though.

U rite King Kobra needs a highlight reel with some underground gangsta shit. Guy is the progenitor of modern basketball as we know it

Can Shake like the Dream, Sky like Jordan, dish like Magic, and hustle like Rodman. League must have put restrictions on his game. No way he avg 7ppg by his own free will
    I heard when Jimmy was born, they instituted 14 rule changes in preparation of his inevitable dominance of every level of basketball.

I heard when Jimmy was born, they instituted 14 rule changes in preparation of his inevitable dominance of every level of basketball.
    First man to ever dunk in the NBA. Had to show Wilt and Russell how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    Oh come off it.

If LeBron would put more effort working on his post game he would be on the level of prime Shaq. Someone you can simply NOT GUARD.

It sickens me that a player of his caliber is resorting to just getting by with his athleticism instead of learning the fundamentals and becoming the biggest force the NBA has ever seen.

But no, he chooses to work on his public image rather than practicing something that could get him some damn hardware.

It's his loss.
    Im sure he has worked on it and continues to work on it. Not everyone can hit the gym and become Kevin McHale.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Stop with this shit... Why aren't James White, Gerald Green or Igoudala superstars then?
    If you think i'm gonna argue with an idiot that just compared the physical attributes of Lebron to those 3, you're wrong. I will do just this:

Weren't you editing a video on Big O? If do, I've got two questions for you..

Where's the link?

Gimme the link

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    If you think i'm gonna argue with an idiot that just compared the physical attributes of Lebron to those 3, you're wrong. I will do just this:

The only idiot here is you. In your first post you make it sound like Lebon is all athleticism and nothing else. And I did not compare those 3 directly to Lebron, but lets say that Lebron is in a category by himself as far as athleticism is concerned and then you go one categeroy below this ''Lebron category'' and I'm pretty sure you can throw all those 3 players in there.

If Lebron is the best player in the game then all those 3 players should be at least top 10 don't you think? I'm just following your logic, athleticism is all that matters....

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    he got triple teamed.

and its easy to do those moves with that defender on you. how would jim king do with tony allen on him?

Nobody mentioned he took like 4 steps? He just bowls people over and travels, and gets to the line for it. Let's get real.

Damn, every time I look at this thread it's worse and worse. OP should be ashamed.
    Last edited by Whoah10115; 05-05-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

It's a crime that a man Lebron's size is that bad in the block... he could massacre people inside, centers included, if he'd just learn some elementary post-moves
    When he first came into the league, I was like....damn this dude can be better than Jordan......several years later.... still waiting...dude needs to refine the small things...post play, off the ball jumper