Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Knicks got robbed and worst game ever so far.

It was daylight robbery in Miami, and to all those smartasses out there who say ref calls dont account for 30 pts, news for ya, IT DOES in this highway robbery game. Go learn your sports before embarrasing yourselves.

so u lose by 33 and you think you got robbed?

im a superhero

for a fair win the heat have to shoot no free throws, and lebron has to get fouled out of the game.

every game is rigged. fans didnt even wait for game 1 of the playoffs to start complaining like it was rigged.

there was 1 incorrect call against the knicks, the lebron flop out of bounds where jr smith didnt touch him. everything else was legit. you want to argue otherwise, show me video proof that the other calls were BS.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by 6JamesIsKing
    Stop complaining you punk
    Look at your f*cking name and your date when yoiu joined mfer....I won't take you seriously anyway mfer.

This is getting pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    but just to be clear, you thought that the heat flopped and the refs fell for it? or the heat got away with fouling on defense? or the heat got calls on offense?

do you think that the whole thing was a fix, or just a bad refereeing performance by the refs themselves?

just curious
    Heat got away with playing hard defense, while the Knicks couldn't do the same or they'd get fouled. That's what really pissed me off. How the fvck can a team with their stars in foul trouble play any kind of D after that second quarter?

It makes no sense for it to be fixed because the Heat were going to win anyway. On the other hand, how the fvck could the refs be that fvcking lopsided and atrocious without some kind of influence? It was just odd and ruined the flow of the game.

Look, saying that it was fixed does sound like sour grapes, and that's why I keep reiterating that I could give a rat's ass about who wins the series. I just want great basketball, period. And I don't understand how that series of fouls and freethrows, and that MAJOR discrepancy in freethrows, makes any kind of logical sense. I watched that game. It didn't seem legit.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    It was daylight robbery in Miami, and to all those smartasses out there who say ref calls dont account for 30 pts, news for ya, IT DOES in this highway robbery game. Go learn your sports before embarrasing yourselves.

Post up a video of the supposed bad calls.

There was the Chandler flagrant which wasn't really a flagrant.

The Lebron flop when he fell out of bounds.

All the charges were legit. The Knicks were playing out of control and drawing charges is just what smart players like Battier are good at.

The fouls I saw on Lebron were all legit. Some were even intentional.

You fools are complaining over 2-3 stupid calls and the fact that there was such a large free throw disparity. It's ridiculous really. The 2-3 calls were indeed stupid. The FT disparity comes from the fact that Lebron and Wade are the two best drivers in the entire league.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    so u lose by 33 and you think you got robbed?

What a stupid biased cliche response. Did you watch the game? It was an INSANE ammount of calls and technicals, that also gets the team MINDSET out of the game, it completely accounts for 30 pts or more. It was ROBBERY plain and simple. Even the LAL vs SAC 2002 series didnt have a game so obnoxiously reffed.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Heat got away with playing hard defense, while the Knicks couldn't do the same or they'd get fouled. That's what really pissed me off. How the fvck can a team with their stars in foul trouble play any kind of D after that second quarter?

It makes no sense for it to be fixed because the Heat were going to win anyway. On the other hand, how the fvck could the refs be that fvcking lopsided and atrocious without some kind of influence? It was just odd and ruined the flow of the game.

Look, saying that it was fixed does sound like sour grapes, and that's why I keep reiterating that I could give a rat's ass about who wins the series. I just want great basketball, period. And I don't understand how that series of fouls and freethrows, and that MAJOR discrepancy in freethrows, makes any kind of logical sense. I watched that game. It didn't seem legit.

THANK YOU MFER

And then,

a LAL fan complained about the refs...

WCF 2002, 2010 FInals

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    melo was 0-7 and it was a 1 pt game. they were close even with him sucking. but of course i am arguing with an idiot of a nickname with james in it. good luck in the finals, have fun deferring to haslem in the big spots

Why does it matter if my username says that?

It's post that. I'm posting straight facts you punk. Stop complaining and get ready for the next game.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    I feel bad for them cause the Heat getting much help by f*cking cheating refs. They know that the media, not true basketball fans, biased fans, would love to see the Heat in the finals cause of the good rating and bring $$$....they don't give a f*ck about basketball anymore mfer.

Since LeBron, Wade, Bosh teamed-up ruined the NBA and influence players want to leave to join up superstar now look at the shitty eastern conf right now mfer?. Imagine if LeBron stayed with the Cavs vs Heat Wade it would be much better series.

I lol'd at everybody said this year eastern conf>>>>>western conf but turned out they're wrong.

Dallas vs Thunder the best game so far

worst game Knicks vs Heat +Refs

We still got more good games from Western Conf Spurs vs Jazz, LAC vs Grizzlies, Lakers vs Nuggets

This year playoff is worst.

F*CK THE HEAT, CHEATING ASS MFER AND F*CK THE NBA REFS.
    I'm pretty sure the media wouldn't have much of an issue with the Knicks in the finals.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 6JamesIsKing
    It was a couple of flops. So what? Every team flops. You guys are acting like no team does this.

and the game was already out of reach the Refs starting screwing up. Stop complaining and come harder the next game.
    But it was against Chandler, the defensive centerpiece for the Knicks. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    And then,

a LAL fan complained about the refs...

WCF 2002, 2010 FInals
    2010 Finals

What a stupid biased cliche response. Did you watch the game? It was an INSANE ammount of calls and technicals, that also gets the team MINDSET out of the game, it completely accounts for 30 pts or more. It was ROBBERY plain and simple. Even the LAL vs SAC 2002 series didnt have a game so obnoxiously reffed.