Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Memphis Grizzlies....

Just got held to 75 points and blown out by the EXTREMELY shorthanded New Orleans Hornets. Marc Gasol may be injured and everybody is hyping this team up as a contender and darkhorse but all of their recent wins after OKC have been "bad" or "scrub" teams that were shorthanded. Why should anybody be scared of this team? Clippers in 6 in the first round.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

Default Re: Memphis Grizzlies....

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Just got held to 75 points and blown out by the EXTREMELY shorthanded New Orleans Hornets. Marc Gasol may be injured and everybody is hyping this team up as a contender and darkhorse but all of their recent wins after OKC have been "bad" or "scrub" teams that were shorthanded. Why should anybody be scared of this team? Clippers in 6 in the first round.
    Okie dokie.

bookmarked

GOAT Commissioner

I didn't know Miami was a scrub team.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    bookmarked
    I'm 100 percent sure the Clippers are going to hand the Grizzlies their asses in the playoffs. Especially based on the fact that they will likely have HCA. There is a reason the Clippers smoked them 2-1 this year with both wins being blowouts and only loss being a 1 point game in the last minute IN MEMPHIS.

Two years before that the teams split. I'm willing to make an avy bet that lasts the entire playoffs with you guys on that series.

You overreact haha. It was one game, an embarrassing one but hey it happens. Still gonna beat the clips if they see them in the play offs, and you made two threads. Get a life

Banned

LOL when the Grizzlies cream the Clippers in the playoffs.

Bookmarked.

I'm 100 percent sure the Clippers are going to hand the Grizzlies their asses in the playoffs. Especially based on the fact that they will likely have HCA. There is a reason the Clippers smoked them 2-1 this year with both wins being blowouts and only loss being a 1 point game in the last minute IN MEMPHIS.

Two years before that the teams split. I'm willing to make an avy bet that lasts the entire playoffs with you guys on that series.
    I'll take that. Only if they face the Grizzlies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stern
    I didn't know Miami was a scrub team.
    I thought Miami win was right before OKC, not after. Regardless people constantly mention this team as one that should be feared and considered a contender but I don't see/feel it.

I can already hear the excuses when Clippers win in 6. "Refs" "Flopping" blah blah.

I can already hear the excuses when Clippers win in 6. "Refs" "Flopping" blah blah.
    then when the clips lose like it'll actually play out... you'll be making all the outlandish complaints about the refs, and then continue to felate griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    then when the clips lose like it'll actually play out... you'll be making all the outlandish complaints about the refs, and then continue to felate griffin.
    You seem confident for a fan of the team that lost season series 2-1. You got blown out twice and allowed a 17 point comeback in the 4th the last game at home. You will bow down bitch.

I'm trying really, really hard to still like the Clippers, but fvck are people here making it damn near impossible.

Certified ISHiot.

Hornets have won 5 of their last 7. They're 10th in the league in points allowed, even better lately. Sh!t happens.

keep on. you're going to be this years Sinjackal