Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    O-Qua Tangin Wann

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    You obviously didn't see Blake pushing himself up on Perk eh.
    Did he push himself up on the Mozgov dunk too? Sounds like a cop-out to me. Griffin's head routinely reaches pretty amazing heights on many of his dunks. Not just one or two of them.

Default Re: Blake Griffin and LeBron are basically the same size...who is greater physically??

Gus Johnson.

He was possibly the first guy in the NBA with that type of build. Maurice Stokes and Elgin Baylor also to some degree, but they weren't as rock solid as Gus was.

Than you had players coming along like George McGinnis, Larry Johnson, ect.

Magic Johnson

No god would have sex with a black person. Come on now.
    Gloria raped him.

Cleveland LeBron is the most athletic player and easily better than Blake but right now its close and I would go with blake

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    Cleveland LeBron is the most athletic player and easily better than Blake but right now its close and I would go with blake
    Blake can jump and all, but he's not particularly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Blake can jump and all, but he's not particularly fast.
    bakes pretty fast for his size but yeah lebrons easily faster. I think blake might be quicker but he gets defended by slower players so who knows. I would give Blake body control and their strength seems pretty even. Both have insane stamina and durability.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    bakes pretty fast for his size but yeah lebrons easily faster but I think might be quicker but than again he gets defended by slower players. I would give Blake body control and their strength seems pretty even. Both have insane stamina and durability.
    In terms of durability you cant say that because this is blake's only second year.He has to play more than a year and a half to be considered durable especially considering he missed entire season.
    Lebron durability is #2 best in nba.In terms of stamina i dont think anyone can rival lebron certainly not blake.Griffin doesnt defend at all however lebron defense is as well as his offense.

BTW their verticals are at this point same.Griffin is 1.5" taller than bron.So he looks like he jumps higher than lebron.Lebron is a little bir stronger and 10 pounds heavier.In terms of basketball strength,they are still pretty close though.Lebron is still much faster and quicker.

Blake as great of an athlete as he is,lebron is still the most athletic player in the league.
    Last edited by arifgokcen; 04-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.

College superstar

Cleveland LeBron was much more athletic. Miami LeBron has regressed a lot though. Blake outjumps him easily and can actually beat guys off the dribble.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Stronger? Blake Griffin.

Better overall athlete? LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    In terms of durability you cant say that because this is blake's only second year.He has to play more than a year and a half to be considered durable especially considering he missed entire season.
    Lebron durability is #2 best in nba.In terms of stamina i dont think anyone can rival lebron certainly not blake.Griffin doesnt defend at all however lebron defense is as well as his offense.

BTW their verticals are at this point same.Griffin is 1.5" taller than bron.So he looks like he jumps higher than lebron.Lebron is a little bir stronger and 10 pounds heavier.In terms of basketball strength,they are still pretty close though.Lebron is still much faster and quicker.

Blake as great of an athlete as he is,lebron is still the most athletic player in the league.
    you have a point in terms of durability and stamina
    vertical and strength is close LeBron is faster too but Blake is quicker and more agile LeBron has regressed a lot in that area. There is no way LeBron is the best athlete in the NBA not even close his quickness in the Harcourt is horrible these days

There is absolutely nothing Griffin is any noticeably better at athletically except having a better two foot takeof...

They have actually about the same strength/power... Lebron is then millions times faster (4.4 sec 40 yard dash, which is what the fastest WR's in NFL history record and they were around 6 foot tall), quicker, more agile, much better one leg takeof (he can get up even higher than Griffin this way), better cardio/endurance and is ZERO injury proned, even when he gets injured he recovers as fast as nobody ive seen before, how many times have we seen Lebron literally snap his ankles like a toothpick, take a minute of and then get back in the game like nothing happened....
    Last edited by pauk; 07-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    There is absolutely nothing Griffin is any noticeably better at athletically except having a better two foot takeof...

They have actually about the same strength/power... Lebron is then millions times faster (4.4 sec 40 yard dash, which is what the fastest WR's in NFL history record and they were around 6 foot tall), quicker, more agile, much better one leg takeof (he can get up even higher than Griffin this way), better cardio/endurance and is ZERO injury proned, even when he gets injured he recovers as fast as nobody ive seen before, how many times have we seen Lebron literally snap his ankles like a toothpick, take a minute of and then get back in the game like nothing happened....
    We've also seen him get carried off the court by 3 teammates for a cramp while Griffin has played with torn Meniscus for 30+ minutes and a broken knee cap for a while too. Lebron is the overall better athlete but Griffin is his match in a few categories. Griffin is a little stronger, Lebron is faster and has more stamina. Griffin is far from a slug though... he has guard like agility+sprint times from the combine.

Banned

I'm going to go with the Silverback Gorilla.

No god would have sex with a black person. Come on now.

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Lebron has the rarest athletic ability I've ever seen. He 6'8 275 and runs like a 6'2 pg. Bron is a locomotive on the court....

Blake has some of the greatest leaping skills I've ever seen but a young Vince Carter was the best.

Blake is a leaper and that's all. He doesn't have speed and he doesn't muscle people in the post