Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bynum sucks without Kobe right?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    But posts like this cause a lot of this. Bynum absolutely dominated the Spurs...he played great.

And he was really good again tonight.

How on earth you are trying to act like Bynum didn't play great against the Spurs is beyond me.
    Bbbbbut but but he had a low FG%, therefore bad game

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Lettuce beef real tea here, you're a bipolar lunatic.
    I know his chinese parents will flip when they find out he spent his entire life wasting it trolling on ISH.

Why are we all still over-reacting to a few games. If they win a few games without Kobe that doesn't mean that they are better without him. If they lose 3 out of 4 without him that doesn't mean that Kobe is responsible for all their wins. It's a team game. They have enough talent to win many games with or without Kobe.

But....if you can't see what Kobe brings to the team then you are

I really don't understand the thread title...

When has Bynum been without Kobe? Kobe's been coaching Drew these last couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    But posts like this cause a lot of this. Bynum absolutely dominated the Spurs...he played great.

And he was really good again tonight.

How on earth you are trying to act like Bynum didn't play great against the Spurs is beyond me.
    I didn't. Im just putting things in perpective. Bynum is really good, no one is denying it. I'm putting out the facts which easily destroys RG's trolling.

And Bynum dominated the Spurs cause they were 3pt shot jackers and were missing everything which leads to more rebounds ofcourse. Its not like he shot well, he was 7 for 20.

He played a good all around game though no one is discounting that.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Lettuce beef real tea here, you're a bipolar lunatic.

Anybody with half a brain knows that Kobe is clearly the best player on the Lakers. Deal with it kiddo.

stfu with kiddo you foreign bipolar nerd

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

2012 Bynum >>> 2012 Kobe

You are a downright idiot if you do not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Why are we all still over-reacting to a few games. If they win a few games without Kobe that doesn't mean that they are better without him. If they lose 3 out of 4 without him that doesn't mean that Kobe is responsible for all their wins. It's a team game. They have enough talent to win many games with or without Kobe.

But....if you can't see what Kobe brings to the team then you are
    Its funny cause The heat are 12-1 without wade and no one is saying shit. But dear god if lakers win one or two games without kobe. its the end of the world

Stupid Kobe Bryant haters waiting for Andrew Bynum and the Lakers to have a good game so they say "Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers." While stupid Kobe Bryant stans [which I really don't get] rooting against their own team hoping Bynum performs poorly so they can say "Andrew Bynum is nothing without Kobe."

OP, although I'm sure you know this, I'll type it anyway. Andrew Bynum is a beast, but he is not the best player on the Lakers, you idiot.

I usually hit open layups

Doesnt matter whos better player in the lakers as long as they winnin, besides bynum beastin adds another threat to lakers how can that be a bad thing. Lakers scary good near playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    2012 Bynum >>> 2012 Kobe

You are a downright idiot if you do not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Bynum is really good, no one is denying it.
    Well I would think Bynum is really good. After all, he is the best player on this current Lakers team and this current Lakers team is a title contender. It is quite unheard of for the best player on a title contending team to not be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    stfu with kiddo you foreign bipolar nerd
    Get off my ass you ****ing inbred retard. I know you're at a disadvantage as it is (you're a little "slow", to put it kindly), but that doesn't mean you have to continue to show us just how retarded you really are.
    Last edited by Heavincent; 04-14-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Morris
    Stupid Kobe Bryant haters waiting for Andrew Bynum and the Lakers to have a good game so they say "Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers." While stupid Kobe Bryant stans [which I really don't get] rooting against their own team hoping Bynum performs poorly so they can say "Andrew Bynum is nothing without Kobe."

OP, although I'm sure you know this, I'll type it anyway. Andrew Bynum is a beast, but he is not the best player on the Lakers, you idiot.
    I can't wait for heat to fail to make the finals. I will go full on HULK on the heat fanboys daily.

Everyone stop replying to the thread let it die.

I think it is good that Brown is resting and Kobe and giving the opportunity to Bynum to hone his game. He would never be able to do it with Kobe on the court, he had to become the first option to learn how to cope with double teams and shit Kobe goes through every game.