Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Jordan's 88-89 season, 32.5ppg, 8apg, 8rpg, how is this possible?

God Mode

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Big O & MJ had anti-perimeter rules.
    what were these rules? breathe on jordan foul calls?

By playing in one of the weakest defensive seasons of all time. Todays NBA superstars would go off for 40 every night if they played during that season. LBJ alone would go ****ing ham and drop 50 a night and grab 20 rebounds a night. Jordan played in the 'pU$$y era' of the NBA when crappy teams like the nuggets were dropping 140 a night, and nobody represented the pu$$y era better than Michael Jordan, the biggest pu$$y stats padder of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    -defender allowed to stick like a glue with hands all over backcourt players body

-illegal defenses allowed. (holding onto jerseys, shorts)

-Full court press & pressure allowed. forcing ball out of perimeter players hand to get it to center quickly because of shot clock is wasted just getting the ball up.

-deliberate physical hits on perimeter players coming off the screens

-defender can put whole fore arm on perimeter guards like a line backers do in NFL.

-"No blood, No foul" rule implimented.

-end of game clutch situations, referees allowed everything. all sorts of contact. referees never decided the game by sending perimeter to FT line.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    this.
    please love my mickey jordan!
    he played in the toughest era!believe it!

Banned

That's why he's the GOAT (and not Kobe).

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by mookie gaylock
    Kobe Bryant, Kevin durant, Lebron James, Dwayne wade, prime t-Mac, prime penny hardaway...all of them RAPE Jordan in terms of heightened ability and skill. It's not the 90s anymore Bruceblitz and you're not 20 anymore. You have a pock marked face, you think you're a wrestler and you never grew up and this messageboard is the only thing you have in your life. I'm young, 23, virile and watching the best basketball being played since the early to mid 80s. This is my time. Yours is gone. You're such a fake NBA fan because you're so bored by today's NBA you can't stop making threads about a past player. Fake ****ing fan who doesn't appreciate basketball get the **** off my messageboard you white piece of shit weak ****** honky.

What's funny is you think i'm Bruce Blitz.....

Jordan fans are all over the world baby. GET USED TO IT....

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    What's funny is you think i'm Bruce Blitz.....

Jordan fans are all over the world baby. GET USED TO IT....
    I was also called Blitz btw & i'll take that as compliment any given day. I mean imagine me getting mentioned by Mark Jackson on the TV & he admit I called him "idiot" I wish.

I was also called PAUK for some reason.

he played in an easier era than kobe

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by selrahc
    he played in an easier era than kobe

SURE HE DID.....

In an era that's seen many 2-guards average 25+ a game...that saw a 6'0 nothing 2-guard win 4 scoring titles.....That's seen a 6'3" point guard win 2 league MVP's....a 6'3" near-rookie point guard win league MVP last year...An era that's seen 2 little point guards win Finals MVP awards.....

SAVE IT CRACKHEAD

League Average Def Rating 107.8

SURE HE DID.....

In an era that's seen many 2-guards average 25+ a game...that saw a 6'0 nothing 2-guard win 4 scoring titles.....That's seen a 6'3" point guard win 2 league MVP's....a 6'3" near-rookie point guard win league MVP last year...An era that's seen 2 little point guards win Finals MVP awards.....

SAVE IT CRACKHEAD
    lol isiah thomas a small PG..back to back best player on championship teams. never happened in kobes era, not once

What's funny is you think i'm Bruce Blitz
    I know, right ?

Should check the track record around the late 00's. It was all right there.

Lightbulb Re: Jordan's 88-89 season, 32.5ppg, 8apg, 8rpg, how is this possible?

SURE HE DID.....

SAVE IT CRACKHEAD
    all kobe'tards who ever aspire to become a rapiest fully rapedd !!!!!!