Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: Griffin hits himself in face trying to flop

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JviGiUJ0s60
    Obvious flop, gets the weak call in an important possession.

Flopper on flopper crime

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Saw that edit after i posted.

At least you're admitting he flopped on that one.

You just can't see it can you. Your homerism has you blinded
    Then why doesn't my homerism blind me from saying CP3 is probably the worst flopper in the NBA despite the fact that I like CP3 more than Griffin? What you're saying has no merit. Reality is... Griffin isn't even the worst offender on his own team let alone a top 10 offender in the NBA. I can name multiple worse floppers right off the top of my head.

Kevin Martin
    Derek Fisher
    Luis Scola
    Pau Gasol
    Manu Ginobili
    Raja Bell
    Dirk
    Harden
    Wade

Check this article out... even ESPN who constantly picks at his flopping doesn't have him on the "All Flop" teams.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...all-flop-teams

At the end of the day... tons of teams have floppers.. and it's a league wide epidemic. So stop making threads about Griffin flopping unless you're going to talk about other players too. Otherwise you're just being an idiot sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Are you really this dense? Barnes one he WAS indeed in a position to take a charge and there was some contact, although VERY little. Wade one wasn't even close to a foul dude ... he got fu**ing mugged in the face lmao.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? Are you blind? I seriously think you are.

Other players not named CP3 or Lebron would even react to that contact.

It doesn't make them any less of a player. I'm not trying diminish anything they've done. But if you're wondering WHY he's hated and WHY he gets mugged from time to time. This is the answer.

Then why doesn't my homerism blind me from saying CP3 is probably the worst flopper in the NBA despite the fact that I like CP3 more than Griffin? What you're saying has no merit. Reality is... Griffin isn't even the worst offender on his own team let alone a top 10 offender in the NBA. I can name multiple worse floppers right off the top of my head.

Kevin Martin
    Derek Fisher
    Luis Scola
    Pau Gasol
    Manu Ginobili
    Raja Bell
    Dirk
    Harden
    Wade

Check this article out... even ESPN who constantly picks at his flopping doesn't have him on the "All Flop" teams.

At the end of the day... tons of teams have floppers.. and it's a league wide epidemic. So stop making threads about Griffin flopping unless you're going to talk about other players too. Otherwise you're just being an idiot sheep.
    nope, none of those players flop as much as blake. stop lying to yourself. i watch all their games and i know you do too. blake literally flops or heavily exaggerates contact literally about once a game. you're just counting on other people taking your word because most people don't get to watch as many clippers games.

blake's flopping is paralleled only by CP3

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    nope, none of those players flop as much as blake. stop lying to yourself. i watch all their games and i know you do too. blake literally flops or heavily exaggerates contact literally about once a game. you're just counting on other people taking your word because most people don't get to watch as many clippers games.

blake's flopping is paralleled only by CP3
    = troll Quizno

Banned

Is that comment on the video really Pauk?

= troll Quizno
    except unlike blake griffin i'm not exaggerating anything

you've honestly deluded yourself into thinking that i'm trolling, too, when everybody else knows what i'm saying is completely truthful

Serious playground baller

Kevin Martin
    Derek Fisher
    Luis Scola
    Pau Gasol
    Manu Ginobili
    Raja Bell
    Dirk
    Harden
    Wade

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Griffin's flopping is out of control. Like literally...remember when he flopped into a lady and almost smushed her? Smushing is not cool, unless

................ it's the cool kind.

He got hit by that black hand (ibaka i think) are you people f*cking blind?

Gasol is a worse flopper than Griffin . If you won't admit worse.. you at least have to admit he's on the same level.
    Sure it's trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    He got hit by that black hand (ibaka i think) are you people f*cking blind?
    Lol..@ Black hand. Anyways he really did hit himself then if it was a black hand you saw seeing how he is half black

lmao!

Please dude. Many good posters on here that are non Clippers fans have even attested to the fact that Griffin's flops are exaggerated around here. Hell Stroshow even said today that he feels multiple PF's flop more than Griffin and that's just at one position. CP3 fine.. you can call him king of the flop but Griffin? He's flopped very little this season in comparison to what people act like.

Sure he's had a handful of comical flops but 90 percent of what you guys post as flops are legit charges taken or legit contact.
    Blake has been hyped to be (or going to be) one of the best players in the league, so obviously he's going to be held to a much, much higher standard than to players like Scola or Martin. Plus because dunking is always seen as, I guess, 'manlier', then if he's going to play tough on offense (i.e. flat out embarrassing people on the dunking end) then he's also expected to be the same on the defensive end.

Can you really not understand why Griffin and Paul be held to a much higher standard than any other player? Especially when videos of the others you listed (Dirk and Wade?) are much less prevalent.

You can see Perkins' arm hit Griffin's (not hard though). That's what he reacts to. He didn't hit himself in the face.

You could definitely argue that it was oversold by Griffin though. If I remember that game correctly, Griffin and Perkins were going at it a bit. I think Blake wanted the officials to take notice of the little jabs from Perkins.