Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Griffin hits himself in face trying to flop

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    You're kidding yourself if you think Gasol flops as much as Blake. The thing with Pau is that he is soft, weak. That contact he takes really affects him. On Blake's side, for somebody with his size and strength it's just embarrassing seeing him flop all over the court. I could understand it if guys like CP3, Fisher, Andy-V, Battier flop...but come on man, don't be in denial. Imagine yourself rooting for the team going against the Clippers and now imagine how pissed you would be at Blake getting his Hollywood on.
    I'd be pissed if that player got the calls but he doesn't. Blake NEVER gets calls on flops unless there was legitimate contact. Like this play... considering he didn't get the call it's stupid to post it.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    My actual fave gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I think you're just feeding the trolls is what I think. You're acting like the other dipshit posters around ISH who feel the need to post an "OMG GRIFFIN FLOP!" video from every single game. I don't see people doing that with any other players other than CP3+Griffin. Clippers are going to keep on winning, improving and making noise no matter how many of you annoying ****ers are on ISH hating.
    You're definitely in denial.

THERE ARE NO OTHER PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE WHO FLOP AS MUCH AS BLAKE AND CP3.

It's like saying why don't you make threads about Adam Morrison's dunk instead of Blake Griffin's dunk.

I think you're just feeding the trolls is what I think. You're acting like the other dipshit posters around ISH who feel the need to post an "OMG GRIFFIN FLOP!" video from every single game. I don't see people doing that with any other players other than CP3+Griffin. Clippers are going to keep on winning, improving and making noise no matter how many of you annoying ****ers are on ISH hating.

Deflecting and not commenting on the actual video.

Noted.

Talking about trolls and haters.

Noted.

You started out here as an actual decent poster, f*ck knows what happened but you're delusional now mate.

You're definitely in denial.

THERE ARE NO OTHER PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE WHO FLOP AS MUCH AS BLAKE AND CP3.

It's like saying why don't you make threads about Adam Morrison's dunk instead of Blake Griffin's dunk.
    Please dude. Many good posters on here that are non Clippers fans have even attested to the fact that Griffin's flops are exaggerated around here. Hell Stroshow even said today that he feels multiple PF's flop more than Griffin and that's just at one position. CP3 fine.. you can call him king of the flop but Griffin? He's flopped very little this season in comparison to what people act like.

Sure he's had a handful of comical flops but 90 percent of what you guys post as flops are legit charges taken or legit contact.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Deflecting and not commenting on the actual video.

Noted.

Talking about trolls and haters.

Noted.

You started out here as an actual decent poster, f*ck knows what happened but you're delusional now mate.
    You just made a thread about a player flopping... which is a worn out topic around ISH yet you're talking about the decline of my posting? If this was coming from somebody I truly respect here fine, but the fact that you made this thread shows you deserve to be grouped with the trolls and Kobe stans on ISH.

BTW I never said this wasn't a flop. It clearly was. Blake had been taking fouls that weren't called this game.... and on that particular play he was trying to get Perkins a foul for pushing him after the play which I can't blame him for. If refs are going to let Perkins push Griffin around after plays and get away with hacking... do whatever you gotta do to get an edge.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 04-12-2012 at 03:10 AM.

You just made a thread about a player flopping... which is a worn out topic around ISH yet you're talking about the decline of my posting? If this was coming from somebody I truly respect here fine, but the fact that you made this thread shows you deserve to be grouped with the trolls and Kobe stans on ISH.

I"m talking about the fact that you have not once in this thread even commented on the play itself and continued to blame the posting of this video on 'haters and trolls'

Kobe stans... Right.

Guess we'll just wait for a few more 'respected' posters to see the video and see what they think.

I"m talking about the fact that you have not once in this thread even commented on the play itself and continued to blame the posting of this video on 'haters and trolls'

Kobe stans... Right.

Guess we'll just wait for a few more 'respected' posters to see the video and see what they think.
    I said it was a flop. I just think all this thread is going to do is continue to perpetuate a lie. Continue the idea that all Blake does is flop when in fact he's not even one of the biggest floppers in the NBA in terms of volume and frequency.

lol i watch just about every lakers and clippers game and gasol does not flop NEARLYYYY as much as blake. blake flops way more than any other player i've ever seen, it's absolutely ridiculous. the guy is a ****ing actor. i can't believe he hit himself in the head flopping, what a joke

Please dude. Many good posters on here that are non Clippers fans have even attested to the fact that Griffin's flops are exaggerated around here. Hell Stroshow even said today that he feels multiple PF's flop more than Griffin and that's just at one position. CP3 fine.. you can call him king of the flop but Griffin? He's flopped very little this season in comparison to what people act like.

Sure he's had a handful of comical flops but 90 percent of what you guys post as flops are legit charges taken or legit contact.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JviGiUJ0s60
    Obvious flop, gets the weak call in an important possession.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlVhyzqYQQ4
    Obvious flop, game changing play.

I can show you 5 or 6 different videos from just this season, if you want.

I said it was a flop. I just think all this thread is going to do is continue to perpetuate a lie. Continue the idea that all Blake does is flop when in fact he's not even one of the biggest floppers in the NBA in terms of volume and frequency.
    yes, yes he is

Banned

You started out here as an actual decent poster
    not true at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JviGiUJ0s60
    Obvious flop, gets the weak call in an important possession.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlVhyzqYQQ4
    Obvious flop, game changing play.

I can show you 5 or 6 different videos from just this season, if you want.
    Are you really this dense? Barnes one he WAS indeed in a position to take a charge and there was some contact, although VERY little. Wade one wasn't even close to a foul dude ... he got fu**ing mugged in the face lmao.

Saw that edit after i posted.

At least you're admitting he flopped on that one.

You just can't see it can you. Your homerism has you blinded

Learning to shoot layups

He really is, doesn't mean he isn't a fantastic player. He's just a fantastic player with a propensity to flop. He ain't the 1st, he won't be the last.
    Your home bias is definitely evident

Whoever made the video is a don, I'm cracking up at the music