Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    College star

Default Re: Griffin hits himself in face trying to flop

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    You know how sports fans are though and how hard shedding a reputation can be. Even if next year he comes out a great defender.... people will talk about how much of a flopper he is, even if he stops flopping. People are stubborn.
    Well, I know that personally, if he does those things I'll have no problem giving him his props. I just can't stand that flopping shit, or rather, players that make it an actual part of their game.

Put that effort into hustle and grind, not throwing your head back after someone touches your hair, LoL. I didn't respect Divac for it, hated Manu for it, and can't stand Blake for it.

But he's a top 15 player. I don't know why people are fronting as if he's not

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Well, I know that personally, if he does those things I'll have no problem giving him his props. I just can't stand that flopping shit, or rather, players that make it an actual part of their game.

Put that effort into hustle and grind, not throwing your head back after someone touches your hair, LoL. I didn't respect Divac for it, hated Manu for it, and can't stand Blake for it.

But he's a top 15 player. I don't know why people are fronting as if he's not
    Because if you flop... it drops you 15 ranks. You didn't know?

Every time he scores and And 1... he's pretty much hacked... yet it's rarely called. Yet the minute he touches somebody it's a foul. Last night a few times Westbrook flopped running into Griffin and got calls. I just think it's one of those things that will go down once he gets to play a bit more physical on D without getting called for everything.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

good post. Myself nor Clippers fans are claiming Blake doesn't flop. It's a fact he does flop. My problem is why are all these flopping threads about Blake and nobody else and as you said.. used to determine a players value. These threads to add more unwarranted hatred for a good, young player who clearly has a lot to learn.

i would gladly trade getting rid of "clippers flop a lot" threads if you stopped making worthless threads about the clippers all the time.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

In the box score from last night, we can see that Griffin had 4 PF last night... does PF means Personal Flops?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Shameful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3kYrjFIZZo

Props to demons2005 for finding it. Wasn't getting enough attention in the other thread.
    I can't believe what I just saw. Chris Paul flops, but Blake Griffin, he takes it to a whole, nother, level.

I think you're just feeding the trolls is what I think. You're acting like the other dipshit posters around ISH who feel the need to post an "OMG GRIFFIN FLOP!" video from every single game. I don't see people doing that with any other players other than CP3+Griffin. Clippers are going to keep on winning, improving and making noise no matter how many of you annoying ****ers are on ISH hating.
    What do you have to say about the content of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    What do you have to say about the content of the video?
    As usual, he will say another guy flops even more without providing any evidence.

Can't wait for Griffin to elevate his game in the playoffs, he is going to take flopping to another level.