Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    The whole point is that the statistic metric isn't accurate, scientific or peer-reviewed.
    fair enough. it's not perfect and it doesn't wholly show ball dominance...but it's the only starting point we have. unless, of course, i'll wait for you to provide me with that 'ball dominance' stat. otherwise, you're just stating mostly conjecture. generally, the top 15 in usage rating are all guys who either hold the ball a lot, pound it around a lot or touch it on every possession
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 04-12-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    simply by being a ******
    You're in every thread defending Kobe like your one of his groupies. Grow up, son. It's really not that serious.

Banned

Big men shooting 45% is like a guard shooting 35%. Bigmen shooting 40% is like a guard shooting under 30%. The fg% stardard for bigmen is and should always be much higher than guards.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You're in every thread defending Kobe like your one of his groupies. Grow up, son. It's really not that serious.
    I defend logic. Would I need to defend logic if you and your kind weren't shitting in every thread?

this site is ****ing unbearable.. it was a dream the last 2 games , jesus christ but look at it tonight
    The Lakers narrowly beating the Hornets and losing to the Rockets is a dream for you? And you call yourself a Lakers fan?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I defend logic. Would I need to defend logic if you and your kind weren't shitting in every thread?

kuniva is yet another one of 32dayz "sock puppet" accounts. Notice how "godzuki" disappeared and "kuniva" picked up where he left off, even using the word groupies....just like godzuki? The clown's just mad cuz nobody but dmavs ret**ded a** agrees with him. Pathetic as f***

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    RG, why dont u screw this woman??

Who's this ?

EDIT - Her name's Jamie Chung.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 04-12-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Hail to the new king of Los Angeles Lakers basketball

Bynum is the most impactful player on the Lakers. He isn't some shot jacker like Kobe. Bynum actually rebounds and plays defense too while Kobe just guards some guy standing in the corner because he can't and doesn't want to play defense anymore.

Bynum > Kobe, sorry Kobe, the torch has passed even though I know you hate passing.

Spoken like somebody who 1) hates Kobe, and 2) has no clue what he's talking about since he CLEARLY doesn't watch Laker games. Noting to see here

Movin on

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    The Lakers narrowly beating the Hornets and losing to the Rockets is a dream for you? And you call yourself a Lakers fan?
    We were talking about the state of the forum and so my post was in reference to the forum on those days not the games.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

I think the sheer presence of Bynum intimidates the hell out of point guards to drive to the basket!

Watched some parts of the game, Tony settled for jump shots more often than not

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    I think the sheer presence of Bynum intimidates the hell out of point guards to drive to the basket!

Watched some parts of the game, Tony settled for jump shots more often than not
    True. They know he's ****ing psycho. I remember some year in the playoffs tony was wrecking us and shaq gave him a flagrant one time and he was never the same and lakers won easily after it.... He doesn't wanna get barea'd

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Stop it.

Kobe is averaging 18-19 shots since Sessions got here.

His cast does get opportunities (more than lebrons.) He doesn't dominate the ball like Lebron either.

Lebron holds the ball for 20 secs before passing.

They just suck Barnes was in a shooting slump the last 10-12 games that he overcame today. And he still can't make a layup to save his life

Artest has always been inconsistent always shows up in big games though.

and ofcourse don't get me started with our bench... murphy, blake, barnes.

We suck. WE are the worst bench in the league. Our offense plummet when Kobe goes out the line up, but doesn't change (even gets better) when Bynum goes out.

Your agenda argument is severely flawed.

You pump up Kobe's cast to bring down kobe and put down Lebron's cast to bring up Lebron.

You've been doing that since the dawn of time.

Stop it. You ain't fooling no body.

No...you stop it.

Kobe this season has dominated the ball and offense like no other player in the game. I have no agenda. I am simply commenting on a topic I find interesting.

Kobe needs to either shoot better or shoot less. I really don't care...that is just my opinion. He's shot 40% for the last 34 games and he's taking somewhere around 23 to 24 shots a game. I don't think that makes sense given his situation.

You can disagree...and that is fine....but you'd also just be wrong.

You come on here hammering Bynum and Gasol over fg% these last few games and then you give Kobe a free pass. The difference? Gasol would never jack up 24 shots a game and shoot 40% for two months with the likes of Kobe and Bynum on his team. Why? Because he's not by far the biggest ball hog in the league.

Are you really saying Lebron is a bigger ball hog than Kobe? Do you ever actually watch Lebron play? Do you realize how unselfish he actually is and how willing and great of a passer he is? I thought you said Lebron needs to play more like Kobe....now he's too selfish? Stay consistent.

Only on ISH dealing with Kobe stans could you find anyone thinking that the last two months of Kobe shooting 40% at an absurd volume and usage is optimal given his supporting cast. Its ****ing absurd....sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    No...you stop it.

Kobe this season has dominated the ball and offense like no other player in the game. I have no agenda. I am simply commenting on a topic I find interesting.

Kobe needs to either shoot better or shoot less. I really don't care...that is just my opinion. He's shot 40% for the last 34 games and he's taking somewhere around 23 to 24 shots a game. I don't think that makes sense given his situation.

You can disagree...and that is fine....but you'd also just be wrong.

You come on here hammering Bynum and Gasol over fg% these last few games and then you give Kobe a free pass. The difference? Gasol would never jack up 24 shots a game and shoot 40% for two months with the likes of Kobe and Bynum on his team. Why? Because he's not by far the biggest ball hog in the league.

Are you really saying Lebron is a bigger ball hog than Kobe? Do you ever actually watch Lebron play? Do you realize how unselfish he actually is and how willing and great of a passer he is? I thought you said Lebron needs to play more like Kobe....now he's too selfish? Stay consistent.

Only on ISH dealing with Kobe stans could you find anyone thinking that the last two months of Kobe shooting 40% at an absurd volume and usage is optimal given his supporting cast. Its ****ing absurd....sorry.
    Notice this fool didn't address any of the points i made but just spewed more rethoric. You can't even debate with this idiot.

Notice the nice intelligent discussion i just had with blacknapalm about the same topic.

Its that ****ing simple dmavs. Address the ****ing post. Don't go on and on about shit that ain't relevant.

Since me and blacknapalm already discussed this. there's literally no reason to even talk further on it with you.

Everyone who reads our post would understand.

Gosh gino you're an old man filled with regrets waiting to die alone. fcking get over it!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Notice this fool didn't address any of the points i made but just spewed more rethoric. You can't even debate with this idiot.

Notice the nice intelligent discussion i just had with blacknapalm.

Its that ****ing simple dmavs. Address the ****ing post. Don't go on and on about shit that ain't relevant.

Since me and blacknapalm already discussed this. there's literally no reason to even talk further on it with you.

Everyone who reads our post would understand.

Gosh gino you're an old man filed with regrets waiting to die alone. fcking get over it!
    What? I did address the points. Comparing Lebron and Kobe in terms of getting teammates involved is absurd. I can't believe even you would try and pretend otherwise. Its both shocking and sad how you clearly have no clue about players or the game.

The Lakers are better than you give them credit for. You made a huge deal out of the Suns loss...and then you just want to sweep two road victories under the rug. 1 of them the Lakers were extremely clutch in a tight game late in the 4th...and the other they trounced arguably the best team in the league right now on the road.

2 of the Lakers like 12 road wins on the year just came without Kobe. You always claim they aren't clutch and that is why Kobe jacks it up so much. Yet all the Lakers have far better clutch numbers than Kobe and just won a tight game without him. Then you say everyone is a product of Kobe and they can't do anything without him. Yet they somehow destroyed the Spurs....and Bynum/Gasol didn't even score efficiently. Could it be that playing inside out is just better? Could it be that actually playing team oriented basketball and hitting open men in rhythm is better?

Could it be? Stop confusing me with one of those morons claiming Bynum is the best player on the Lakers. I've never said that.

How about you just answer me this. Which Kobe do you want in the playoffs?

24 shots on 40% shooting or 19 shots on 47% shooting. Answer the question. Just pick one. Don't try to rationalize your pick. Just pick which guy you want in the playoffs.

Here is my point.

1. Since Sessions got here. Which have been 12 games. He's averaging exactly 20 shots a game. Which is exactly what you said you wanted.

2. His FG attempts in losses is bloated because he's guaranteed to shoot 3 threes in the last 20 seconds. Because even with 0.5 seconds left losing by 10, mike brown will call a team out to set up a kobe 3.

3. Example of this is clearly seen in the houston game. 16 shots for the first 47 mins of the game. then like 3 in the last 30 secs with the game out of reach and ends up with 21. These things screw his stats because there is an extra 2-3 FG Attempt in each loss column that isn't there.

4. Kobe also takes all the bailout shots for the team, this also adds to his shot attempt.

5. Last of all In the start of the season, for the first month. Kobe was essentially playing point guard and was averaging 6.0 assists while lebron was at 6.5 So at that point even with his sucky three point shooting cast. He had relatively the same assists as Lebron.

I said that to say, If Brown ran the same offense he ran at the start of the year, Kobe would be averaging 6 assists at the moment. Because he dominated the ball at the start. He ran the point guard.

Now he doesn't and his assists took a plunge and people point to USG rating like it means anything.

Coach brown changed his offense and took Kobe off the ball even when Sessions wasn't here. Just like that Kobe's assists went down.

Now sessions is here, he is 100% playing off the ball. and He only averages 3.7 assists since sessions. Which is why his assists is low.

There were the points I'm tryig to make. It doesn't matter whether I agree or disagree with any of your beliefs. This is just the point im trying to make. Bit You insist on posting your stupid old talking points that's gotten old pretty quick. You are so predicable its not even funny.

We had this talk already, I ethered you. Why make a repeat of last time?