Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Andrew Bynum is the best player on the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    wrong angle to take. kobe leads the league in usage rate at 33.3 and it's not even close. lebron is 5th at 29.4 (and that's with wade missing games). neither bynum or gasol have missed more than a couple games this season

i won't argue the bench thing too much...though they aren't the worst in the league. they are arguably the worst of the 'contenders' however
    and whats his usage after sessions came back? what are u ****ing retarded? guy talks about shot attempts for full season he replies but look at shot attempts after sessions and u come back and say look at usage for full season.. u mother****er

this site is ****ing unbearable.. it was a dream the last 2 games , jesus christ but look at it tonight

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    and whats his usage after sessions came back? what are u ****ing retarded? guy talks about shot attempts for full season he replies but look at shot attempts after sessions and u come back and say look at usage for full season.. u mother****er

this site is ****ing unbearable.. it was a dream the last 2 games , jesus christ but look at it tonight
    why are you getting so mad? i was just putting the full season in perspective and making a correction....yes, his usage rate has gone down since sessions. it was around 31%. still fairly high but i think wade and westbrook had higher usage rates during that time period. i'm not really arguing one way or another as most of the posts are troll-ish in nature....

also why are the lakers losing the last two games a dream?

Banned

why are you getting so mad? i was just putting the full season in perspective and making a correction....yes, his usage rate has gone down since sessions. it was around 31%. still fairly high but i think wade and westbrook had higher usage rates during that time period
    because its retarded.... you just spew shit that u know has no relevance. The guys point is that once the lakers received a player back for lamar odoms place kobes shot attempts are perfectly normal for a player of his caliber and then you go and list a stat for the full season. I just dont understand. Why?

because its retarded.... you just spew shit that u know has no relevance. The guys point is that once the lakers received a player back for lamar odoms place kobes shot attempts are perfectly normal for a player of his caliber and then you go and list a stat for the full season. I just dont understand. Why?
    larger sample size, larger picture = more accuracy. he went from around 33% to 31%, so it's not like it was some drastic fall. his usage rate is the second highest it's ever been in his career. you're getting all mad...why?

wrong angle to take. kobe leads the league in usage rate at 33.3 and it's not even close. lebron is 5th at 29.4 (and that's with wade missing games). neither bynum or gasol have missed more than a couple games this season

i won't argue the bench thing too much...though they aren't the worst in the league. they are arguably the worst of the 'contenders' however
    Do you even know WTF USAGE is? Its not what you think it is son.

Its not the amount of time you ballhog/pound/dominant the ball.

Quite far from it. A player can hold the ball for 23 seconds and pass to you and you get the shot clock violation and the turnover. Therefore he doesn't get accounted for holding the ball for 23 seconds of the offense (which lebron does). but you get penalized for holding it for 1 sec just because you got a turnover and your USG rating goes up.

Usage rating calculates shot attempt, assists, turnovers, etc.

It has nothing to do with ball domination. Which part of that don't you seem to understand?
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-12-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Banned

larger sample size, larger picture = more accuracy. he went from around 33% to 31%, so it's not like it was some drastic fall. his usage rate is the second highest it's ever been in his career. you're getting all mad...why?
    Lmao the circumstances change and he says so what the larger sample size is whats important. Note I'm not even arguing about what usage rate proves, I have no idea what it means, but you're looking at it incorrectly so thats why I'm here.

This is the fact of the matter:

Since the lakers have had a full team, Kobe's usage rate in a small sample size has been 31%. If you want to make any extrapolations based on that, feel free, but to use anything else in any other context is moronic.

You Kobe fans act like scorned females. Quit getting so emotional over a playground sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Do you even know WTF USAGE is? Its not what you think it is son.

Its not the amount of time you ballhog/pound/dominant the ball.

Quite far from it. A play can hold the ball for 23 seconds and pass to you and you get the shot clock violation and the turnover. Therefore he doesn't get accounted for holding the ball for 23 seconds of the offense (which lebron does). but you get penalized for holding it for 1 sec just because you got a turnover.

Usage rating calculates shot attempt, assists, turnovers, etc.

It has nothing to do with ball domination. Which part of that don't you seem to understand?
    i know what it is. it's the only metric that comes close to proving or disproving what you say. the higher the player's usage rate, the more possessions the player utilizes. i realize that.

show me the 'ball bouncing time' stat. i'm sure tyreke evans last season had to be in the top 3. i haven't seen lebron hold and dribble for 20 seconds as often as you make it out to be. if he did, his adjusted assists and FGA would be through the roof and thus, his usage rate would be even higher

anyway, we're just gonna go in circles here. i've said multiple times that lebron needs to get better at moving without the ball. hell, most superstars in this league do. i never understood why LA doesn't utilize more screens as kobe is a pretty good catch and shoot player. i also don't understand why they don't run PNR with sessions and gasol more often
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 04-12-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    You Kobe fans act like scorned females. Quit getting so emotional over a playground sport.
    I would prefer proper discussion on this forum over your gaped anus trolling on here because you miss your daddy. Just stop trolling you ******s. If you have an argument that you personally cannot figure out how to argue against, that you just cannot imagine a logical response, then post. Until then, just talk to yourself.

I would prefer proper discussion on this forum over your gaped anus trolling on here because you miss your daddy. Just stop trolling you ******s. If you have an argument that you personally cannot figure out how to argue against, that you just cannot imagine a logical response, then post. Until then, just talk to yourself.

Look at you getting worked up like a little bitch. No one wants to hear your m*sturbatory fantasies, kiddo.

Banned

Look at you getting worked up like a little bitch. No one wants to hear your m*sturbatory fantasies, kiddo.
    how sad must ones life be to daily troll a basketball forum? Do you have a lot of downtime during your waste disposal collecting route?

i know what it is. it's the only metric that comes close to proving or disproving what you say. the higher the player's usage rate, the more possessions the player utilizes. i realize that.

show me the 'ball bouncing time' stat. i'm sure tyreke evans last season had to be in the top 3. i haven't seen lebron hold and dribble for 20 seconds as often as you make it out to be. if he did, his adjusted assists and FGA would be through the roof and thus, his usage rate would be even higher

anyway, we're just gonna go in circles here. i've said multiple times that lebron needs to get better at moving without the ball. hell, most superstars in this league do
    The whole point is that the statistic metric isn't accurate, scientific or peer-reviewed.

how sad must ones life be to daily troll a basketball forum? Do you have a lot of downtime during your waste disposal collecting route?
    Explain how I'm trolling. Can't wait to hear this one, Kobe fan.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Hail to the new king of Los Angeles Lakers basketball

Bynum is the most impactful player on the Lakers. He isn't some shot jacker like Kobe. Bynum actually rebounds and plays defense too while Kobe just guards some guy standing in the corner because he can't and doesn't want to play defense anymore.

Bynum > Kobe, sorry Kobe, the torch has passed even though I know you hate passing.
    Fukkin Swagg

Banned

Explain how I'm trolling. Can't wait to hear this one, Kobe fan.
    simply by being a ******