Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

lamar odom is the biggest fucin cry baby.

Great college starter

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.
    Every owner of every team is in the locker rooms. You're kidding?? Odumb did all this for publicity. His fat wife is behind it all. Good thing it wasn't made a big deal nationally. **** both of them. Basketball is a business. Dude is acting like he is a superstar. He is nothing more than a good player. Wish Cuban could sue his pathetic ass. Lamar has always been one of the dumbest mother****ers in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Every owner of every team is in the locker rooms. You're kidding?? Odumb did all this for publicity. His fat wife is behind it all. Good thing it wasn't made a big deal nationally. **** both of them. Basketball is a business. Dude is acting like he is a superstar. He is nothing more than a good player. Wish Cuban could sue his pathetic ass. Lamar has always been one of the dumbest mother****ers in the league.
    As a Bobcat fan let me tell you that the bolded portion is not true, especially during half-time. But the fact that everybody doesn't do it doesn't mean that they shouldn't -- I can tell you that if I spent hundreds of millions of dollars investing on something I would be hands-on in every aspect so I can't criticize Cubes at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    And the fact that he was basically blaming it all on Lamar was pretty ridiculous. The Mavs just aren't a contender this year.
    Where did he blame Odom for the Mavs disappointing season?

I'd be pissed off too if a player of mine isn't giving his full effort when he's 100% healthy.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    mavs top star relaxed all off-season, blame it on him for the slow start and essentially possibly miss the play-offs..
    Dirk was injured and wasn't able to exercice the way he usually does, let's not spew around BS. Regarding Odumb: Man, I really feel sorry for everything that has happened in his private life, but damn, if he felt unable to perform to his NBA standards he should have taken the year off. His whole demeanor was awful, simply lethargic and unprofessional.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    that may be true, but it doesnt make it an less unprofessional

wow you're a f'in idiot

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    As a Bobcat fan let me tell you that the bolded portion is not true, especially during half-time. But the fact that everybody doesn't do it doesn't mean that they shouldn't -- I can tell you that if I spent hundreds of millions of dollars investing on something I would be hands-on in every aspect so I can't criticize Cubes at all.
    They might not live there like Cuban. But in all sports, owners are always in the locker rooms. Not everyone is like Cuban, you're right.

Banned

Has there been other times when a healthy player got deactivated or dismissed from his team during the season?

I think it happened to Owens with the Eagles in Philly. Not sure about the NBA. Marbury in New York a few years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Has there been other times when a healthy player got deactivated or dismissed from his team during the season?

I think it happened to Owens with the Eagles in Philly. Not sure about the NBA. Marbury in New York a few years ago?
    Tim Thomas with the Bulls?

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Loving the Street Fighter reference

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.
    This. The **** is he doing in the locker?
    But people will praise him for being "cool" or something for doing that.

DGARAS
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

cuban is part of the team family. its not unprofessional of him. id welcome it as a player.

If I were Cuban, I'd be pissed that I'm paying a guy millions to basically do nothing for the next few months. Ultimately the money goes through and comes from Cuban, he's the guy paying all the player's salaries.

Banned

Why can't cuban enter the locker rooms? If he plans on talking to Odom and Odom is in the locker room should he wait outside for him to come out and talk to him in public? Nothing said that he is in the locker rooms at all times during every game he just happened to be in there to talk to Odom. Odom needs to retire, it's frustrating how stupid he seems to be this season. Saying Odom had only played 4 minutes is a pointless argument in his defence too, with the way Odom's been playing and the way he looks uninterested i'm sure Cuban was going off more about the fact that the team could only play him limited minutes because of how terrible he was playing. Cuban's paying him 8mill a year, he can sure as hell criticise and call out his staff if their fat, lazy and un interested in performing.