Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fire Dwane Casey

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

So the reports of Dirk dropping Lamar is false??

http://ballislife.com/rumor-dirk-odo...-down-by-mavs/

[QUOTE]After the Mavericks lost to the Memphis Grizzlies Dallas superstar DIRK NOWITZKI and LAMAR ODOM got into a physical altercation.

Word in the locker room is that Dirk was unhappy with Lamar

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Report: Mark Cuban, Lamar Odom had 'halftime exchange' before deactivation

even tho i like Cuban, how can you say that to a player that only played 4 minutes? what does that even mean when you're directing it at a player thats barely played at all? or did he look real bad and not try in those 4 minutes?

i'm guessing its frustrating boiling over like a poster above said and Cuban is probably real hard to be around when they're losing or after losses.

Odom's still a bitch tho. i just don't get why Cuban decided to keep paying him and not trying to buy him out with a low ball offer. he's going to pay him basically 9 mill this year to just sit at home where Odoms basically getting what he wants. what are you thinking Cuban?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz

lool i hope not

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz

Dirk went old school Nazi on Odom

Why does Odom get paid for not producing? Not wanting to be apart of the Mavs? Simply amazing and as an owner I'd be highly pissed off you traded for a guy who this time last season was giving LA as a 6th man 14ppg 8rpb 3apg efficiently. The fact Kobe spoke out against the trade dispite fans/analysts mind boggled over the move says enough. Its because they knew Dallas got a quality bench guy. Yet Odom left his game behind. He's been terrible this season. He hasnt snapped out of his crap stage since the day he was traded. A complete waste of time as you are nearing the playoffs. Cuban is upset because he thought Odom would help the team out. He's done nothing but stole money.

Banned

Odom didn't choose to play in Dallas, so why would he give a damn? He signed up to play for the premiere franchise in the NBA not some joke franchise with the laughing stock of the NBA as it's owner.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.
    Hes your boss, you work for him. He pays you to do your job

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Lakers and Odom are a perfect marriage. Like Rodman and the Bulls were.
    I'd like to believe Lamar Odom doesn't require a cerebral genius sensei coddling him to get motivated enough to play basketball for 8 million dollars per season. I really would.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Why does Odom get paid for not producing? Not wanting to be apart of the Mavs? Simply amazing and as an owner I'd be highly pissed off you traded for a guy who this time last season was giving LA as a 6th man 14ppg 8rpb 3apg efficiently. The fact Kobe spoke out against the trade dispite fans/analysts mind boggled over the move says enough. Its because they knew Dallas got a quality bench guy. Yet Odom left his game behind. He's been terrible this season. He hasnt snapped out of his crap stage since the day he was traded. A complete waste of time as you are nearing the playoffs. Cuban is upset because he thought Odom would help the team out. He's done nothing but stole money.
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

boom, right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by PHaYze
    Odom didn't choose to play in Dallas, so why would he give a damn? He signed up to play for the premiere franchise in the NBA not some joke franchise with the laughing stock of the NBA as it's owner.
    He chose to play for any team in the league when he signed a contract with the Lakers, because he could have been traded any year and any day before the trade deadline. It is part of the business, and most players understand that. Some of them sulk, but I think what Odom has done was unprecedented.

Do you live in some alternate universe?

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

See, he DID choose to play in Dallas. After the trade was rescinded in LA for Chris Paul Lamar Odom was butt hurt beyond belief and asked for a trade, and his agent requested one to Dallas.

The question for Odom is what is worse, getting scorned by your owner and beat up by a 7 foot tall German? Or having to pound Khloe's fat vag on a regular basis, and hear her miserable voice.

In other words, he should have played harder.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Odom?

Cuban is unprofessional.

I don't want the owner of my company trolling around my locker room. The the **** out and let us do our jobs.

Well isn't that the point? Odom wasnt' doing his job.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Hes your boss, you work for him. He pays you to do your job
    that may be true, but it doesnt make it an less unprofessional