Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rose just ether Bayless

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Yeah scientific was probably not the best chloce of words, complex fits better. Think of the triangle offense for instance its a pretty difficult concept to master and its a really intelligent well thought out philosophy.

But anyway so GMs who never played ball: Donnie Walsh, Glen Grunwald, RC Buford, Sam Presti, etc etc theres a lot. Same goes for coaches: Jeff Van Gundy, Stan Van Gundy, Scott Brocks, Lawrence Frank, Greg Popovich, Tom Thibodeau, etc. Plenty of brilliant minds out there who have not physically participated in their field
    I'm not gonna checks your list. But many on there are incorrect. Many played at least high school or small college.

actually, almost everyone is incorrect.
    Last edited by IGOTGAME; 04-10-2012 at 03:04 PM.

To paraphrase something your boy LeBron once said: doesnt really matter to me what you think, you still have to wake up tomorrow living the same shitty life you had the day before

I have more money than you. Get a life @$$hole. You are one of the dumbest and most annoying @$$ clowns in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I have more money than you. Get a life @$$hole. You are one of the dumbest and most annoying @$$ clowns in this forum.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I'm not gonna checks your list. But many on there are incorrect. Many played at least high school or small college.
    Yeah were talking about playing professionally... Anyone can play high school ball. Jalen, Bruce Bowen and Durant have all been implying that if you never played in the NBA theres no eay you could possibly have a deep understanding of the game. They constantly use that as their reasoning for not listening to Skip and other analysts

Yeah were talking about playing professionally... Anyone can play high school ball. Jalen, Bruce Bowen and Durant have all been implying that if you never played in the NBA theres no eay you could possibly have a deep understanding of the game. They constantly use that as their reasoning for not listening to Skip and other analysts
    most there played college ball. NBA players respect college guys.

I don't think they are implying that. They implying that if you have never played or coached at a high level than you prob don't have a deep understanding of the game. Usually this is true.

many of the guys you listed were D1 shall players...other small college do to their limitations. Skip was the worst guy on a bball team who felt the need to lie.
    Last edited by IGOTGAME; 04-10-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Really doubt it. But im not going to start bragging in an online forum, nothing can be verified anyway without giving up too much information. But based on the numbers, the odds are in my favor that im living a better life than you.

3-time NBA All-Star

They've never implied that. They've implied that there are certain things people don't understand from the outside looking in not that they don't have a deep understanding.

And by the way, Bruce Bowen has brought this up in response to Skip's assertion that people shouldn't criticize him for his opinions even though he never played cause some of the best GMs never played: Those GMs have been part of the game and have learned and proven enough to get to the point that they could get to that position. Skip basically tries to put himself in the same pool as all these non-playing GMs as if he's just as knowledgeable as someone like RC Buford, Sam Presti, etc. And thats not the same thing .

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Wow , he took his soul with this one.
    It

Really doubt it. But im not going to start bragging in an online forum, nothing can be verified anyway without giving up too much information. But based on the numbers, the odds are in my favor that im living a better life than you.

You currently live in a dumpster..

College superstar

I don't understand the relevence of Skip averaging 1ppg in HS or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    I don't understand the relevence of Skip averaging 1ppg in HS or whatever.

It's actually 1.4 ppg.

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Vienceslav]Wow , he took his soul with this one.
    It

You currently live in a dumpster..
    K. Its like if you call someone gay for instance, a person who is secure and knows he himself is not gay wont get offended. However the accused who knows he has something to hide will overcompensate and usually get livid as his mind races for a defense.

Guess you're broke dude :-\

K. Its like if you call someone gay for instance, a person who is secure and knows he himself is not gay wont get offended. However the accused who knows he has something to hide will overcompensate and usually get livid as his mind races for a defense.

Guess you're broke dude :-\

huh???

Banned

Rose is just jelly 'cos he ain't Maravich.