Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rose just ether Bayless

Decent playground baller

Skip Bayless needs to go back to snitching on football players. What he said after Jalen exposed him is evidence he knows very little about basketball. Elite HS perimeter players handle the ball. Jalen isn't a PG & never was. He essentially had no position at the HS level, which is what I think Jalen was trying to say.

Local High School Star

I was expecting this to be about D Rose and Jerryd Bayless.

National High School Star KRAYZIE's Avatar

Priceless reaction.

Banned

Water Pistol Pete... JR

Not airballing my layups anymore boojitede's Avatar

someone break it down for people at work

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Water pistol pete jnr.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Jalen Rose doing what everybody who knows there losing an argument does, he brings up something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand because hes butt hurt.

So corny Jalen. Basketball players think noone can know more about the game than themselves. Well if players are the only ones who can understand the game why are their GMs making decisions, scouting guys, building a team? Why are their coaches implementing complex offensive philosophies or drawing up plays? Stupid ass players man
    Last edited by NewYorkNoPicks; 04-10-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Jalen Rose doing what everybody who knows there losing an argument does, he brings up something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand because hes butt hurt.

So corny Jalen. Basketball players think noone can know more about the game than themselves. Well if players are the only ones who can understand the game why are their GMs making decisions, scouting guys, building a team? Why are their coaches implementing scientific offensive philosophies or drawing up plays? Stupid ass players man
    scientific offensive principals? Lol, guess that is one way to describe them.

who are all these GMs and players who never played at ALL. Most have some experience from high school or college.

I didn't see the whole argument but Skip acts like an ass. He had this coming.

Rose owned Bayless.

Are you kidding me? Watch the debate he has with Cris Carter over Tebow.

He asks Carter "HOW MANY RINGS DO YOU HAVE?!" in the middle of the argument. And called Chris Bosh Bosh Spice to his face and told him he wasn't going to stop calling him that even when Bosh said he thought it was an insult to his family and their name. Total disrespect. If Skip wants to take cheapshots at everyone else, he better be ready to eat some himself. Especially when he brags about his "illustrious" HS career.
    Love this youtube comment. Skip is a 60 yrs.old douche bag. Grow up Old man!!!

holy shit. Ethered indeed...

he did not just call dude water pistol pete jr

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    scientific offensive principals? Lol, guess that is one way to describe them.

who are all these GMs and players who never played at ALL. Most have some experience from high school or college.

I didn't see the whole argument but Skip acts like an ass. He had this coming.
    Yeah scientific was probably not the best chloce of words, complex fits better. Think of the triangle offense for instance its a pretty difficult concept to master and its a really intelligent well thought out philosophy.

But anyway so GMs who never played ball: Donnie Walsh, Glen Grunwald, RC Buford, Sam Presti, etc etc theres a lot. Same goes for coaches: Jeff Van Gundy, Stan Van Gundy, Scott Brocks, Lawrence Frank, Greg Popovich, Tom Thibodeau, etc. Plenty of brilliant minds out there who have not physically participated in their field

Yeah scientific was probably not the best chloce of words, complex fits better. Think of the triangle offense for instance its a pretty difficult concept to master and its a really intelligent well thought out philosophy.

But anyway so GMs who never played ball: Donnie Walsh, Glen Grunwald, RC Buford, Sam Presti, etc etc theres a lot. Same goes for coaches: Jeff Van Gundy, Stan Van Gundy, Scott Brocks, Lawrence Frank, Greg Popovich, Tom Thibodeau, etc. Plenty of brilliant minds out there who have not physically participated in their field

You are not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You are not one of them.
    To paraphrase something your boy LeBron once said: doesnt really matter to me what you think, you still have to wake up tomorrow living the same shitty life you had the day before

3-time NBA All-Star

So corny Jalen. Basketball players think noone can know more about the game than themselves. Well if players are the only ones who can understand the game why are their GMs making decisions, scouting guys, building a team? Why are their coaches implementing complex offensive philosophies or drawing up plays? Stupid ass players man
    He wasn't really losing the argument though? I think he brought it up cause clearly he was annoyed as was everyone on the table about Skip sarcastically saying Westbrook was MVP and not being genuine about his argument.

And like I said. Skip has thrown cheapshots to pretty much everyone on there.